06.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ S i x ]


 

                "Finally!" Haeun said while stretching her hand in happiness when the class finished. It was like usual. She got bored inside the class because of the ert lecturer. Somehow, she disliked the lecturer even he was the best.

                "Student!" the lecturer spoke up and everyone turned silent. The young lecturer who around his 30 raised his hand and pointed to someone. "Could you send my things at engineering building?"

                And,student he picked for this ing work was Haeun.

                "Me?" Haeun asked in surprise while pointing to herself.

                "Yeah, you," he looked directly to Haeun. "Why? You can't? Should I give you a fail for this subject?"

                "No, sir..." Haeun looked down while cursing him to the end of her breathe.

                Then, the lecturer left and classes for today was done. Haeun went to the Engineering building after Minhye and Kei accompanying her halfway before they went back to their dorms. Haeun was living off campus because Mrs. Park won't let her stay inside the dorms.

                Haeun stopped in front of the room where the lecturer was when she heard there was a class inside. She hated the ert lecturer more than anything.

                "Come in," the lecturer, Mr. Han said.

                Haeun reluctant to step inside because she knew how engineering class was like. They hollered and whistled when she went inside the class and put Mr. Han's things on the table.

                "I'll leave now, sir," she said before went out.

                Mr. Han grabbed Haeun's hand stopping Haeun from walking and she blew her bangs while trying to control her expression. She respected him only because he was the lecturer of her. "Do you need something else?" she said through gritted teeth while trying to pull her hand from him.

                "What do you think her proportion is? Her chest? A? B? C? D?

                Haeun was trying hard to pull away from him without being rude. His hand slowly travelled down from her collarbone and she quickly shoved his hand away angrily. "What the with your ert behavior, ?" she shouted angrily.              

                "What?!" Mr. Han face darkened and he glared at her. "What did you call me just now? Do you want to fail your subject?"

                "Fail me. Just fail me. I would rather repeat the paper than face your ert victim!" Haeun snapped rudely. She lost her respect to him.

                "If that so..." Mr. Han looked at her as he taking off his belt and smiled creepily. The boys were cheering happily when they saw it instead of trying of help.

                Haeun was really terrified when the boys blocked her way and the ert lecturer started to take off his pants. She never thought she will end up like this.

                When the crazy lecturer came closer, Haeun saw a hand from his behind holding his shoulder stopping from continue. "Sir, you're going to lost your job if the staffs found out about it. It is your last warning. Will you lost your job for this mere girl?"

                Haeun looked up when she heard the voice. It was Sehun. He looked at her and his face darkened. The tears that she had been holding finally escaped through her eyes. Somehow, she felt relieved when she saw Sehun.

                "That's right..." Mr. Han said glaring at Haeun. "Go away."

                Sehun went to Haeun and he held her hand tightly pulling her to the door.

                "Wait," the boys blocked Sehun as they eyed Haeun. "Why would you take her back? Are you trying to be hero?"

                Sehun looked up to them and smirked. "Instead of being hero, I'm trying to save all of us. Do you know that she is Baekhyun and Chanyeol's sister?"

                "What?" they looked in fear at Haeun.

                "You guys know what it mean so make a way for us," he said as he dragged Haeun out from the classroom. Sehun didn't let Haeun off even they were not inside the building anymore as he walked to the parking lot and he pushed her inside the car.

                "Are you stupid?" Sehun snarled angrily. "Do you know what kind of guy he is? Of course, you know now. He almost you," he said mockingly. Sehun sounded really cold.

                Haeun couldn't say anything because she was still in fear because of the incident and her hands were shaking crazily. The words stuck on as well so she couldn't answer him. The tears kept rolling on her cheeks. It was her first time to be in such situation. She had become a little girl crying her eyes.

                Sehun realized Haeun's terrible condition and he sighed slowly. "I'll send you home."

                "No!" Haeun held Sehun's hand stopping him. "I don't want people at house to see me in such condition. Just drop me at any cafe."

                Sehun didn't say anything as he pulled the wheel and drove the car away from the campus. Haeun silently tried to stop herself from crying. On those time, she felt like her dad was the person she needed the most to protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter