20. e n d

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ T w e n t y - E n d ]

 

                "You really don't need to send me off though," Haeun said when they were at the airport's parking lot. Sehun was taking out her luggages because she will be leaving to Hawai. Because Sehun sent her, she asked Baekhyun's help to send Chaeyoung to the airport.

                "How can I not? My girlfriend is leaving..." Sehun turned to Haeun as he frowned.

                "Alright oppa," Haeun said cutely at him.

                "What did you say?" Sehun turned to Haeun with his eyes sparkling in happiness.

                Haeun shook her head as she stuck out her tongue. At that time, she realized there were two suitcase. Her suitcase was the white color one but there was black color too that have same design as hers. "Whose suitcase is it?"

                "Me," Sehun grinned happily.

                "What?!" Haeun looked at him with widened eyes. "Where are you going? Are you going to Hawai too?"

                "No way. I've to meet clients at Japan."

                "And you didn't even tell me about that?" Haeun frowned.

                "I' just found last night. I bought the ticket in hurry," Sehun said as he pulled both suitcase. Haeun took hers from him and she held his hand when they went to Baekhyun.

                "What the hell..." Haeun cursed when she saw the suitcases and Chanyeol. She turned to Chanyeol. "Do you have to them?"

                "We're going as well..." Chanyeol said.

                "What?!!!"

                "Because you're not going. Why would we let Chaeyoung alone? She's my girlfriend..." Baekhyun added.

                Sehun quickly leaned towards them hanging his arms around their neck. "Guys! Shut up."

                "Wait!" Haeun raised her voice. "What do you mean I'm not going? And when did Chaeyoung become your girlfriend?"

                "It's sort of happened..." Chaeyoung answered.

                Sehun turned to Haeun with apologetic face and awkward smile. He scratched his head as he grinned awkwardly. "Actually, we're going to Japan. I already cancelled your plan ticket to Hawai..."

                Haeun was speechless as gaped while looking at Sehun. Chaeyoung nodded to what he said.

                "What the , Oh Sehun?!"

 

 

***

 

 

                "Honey," Sehun's voice was heard and she felt someone tugged on her sleeve. Haeun turned her face away from looking at him when they were inside the airplane. Haeun was still the mad that he planned this without telling her.

                "Am I that useless so you didn't tell me?" she turned to Sehun.

                "It's not like that," Sehun spoke slowly. "You told me you already went to Hawai many times but you never been to Japan before. So, I want to make surprise," he unconsciously pouted as he looked down in guilty.

                Haeun tried to hold her smile when she saw his cute action. "You always surprise me in strange way..." she pressed her lips as she watched him.

                Sehun looked up to her as he pouted sadly. Haeun broke into smile and she leaned towards him kissing his lips. "Thank you..."

                His face brighetend up after the kiss as he grinned. "You aren't angry anymore?"

                "How can I to my cute boyfriend?" Haeun leaned towards him hugging his hands tightly.

                "That's why you want to kiss me, isn't?" he raised his eyebrows playfully as he pouted teasingly. Haeun patted her hands on his lips for doing so because it really made her wanted to kiss him.

                Haeun hugged his hands tightly with their fingers intertwined as she leaned her head against his shoulder. She just going to enjoy the first trip with him.

 

 

***

 

 

                When they arrived at the airport, there was a car waited for them. That man handed car key to Sehun before went away.

                "Where we are going?" Haeun asked when she entered the car.

                Sehun turned to her as he smiled brightly. "Secret..."

                The journey started and Haeun didn't sleep at all through the drive as she looked around the view in amazement. She had been wanting to go to Japan but she had no time back then.

                The rural area loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter