16.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ S i x t e e n ]


 

                "Hello," Haeun bowed nervously in front of Sehun's parents. His real parents. Haeun was really embarrassed that she met them in her in tops and short denim. She keep pulling her shirt to cover down her revealed tummy and her shorts to cover her milky thighs. If only Sehun told early, she could wear something decent.

                "Are you Sehun's girlfriend?" his dad asked sweetly. His dad really handsome just like he was and her mom so pretty. They were indeed visual family.

                "Yes. But, we just started dating recently," Haeun stated the truth.

                Sehun who was sitting at his dad's bed looking at Haeun. "But, I've been loving her for more than two years," he replied.

                She glared at Sehun in fluster and he stuck out his tongue playfully at him. Haeun was the only one standing while Sehun comfortable lying with his sick dad on the bed. Haeun could see how close he was with her dad.

                "Sit here," her mom said pulling another chair beside her.

                Haeun nodded and she went to sit beside of her.

                "Do you know that you're not the first one Sehun introduced to us?" his mom asked her.

                "Hah?" Haeun asked in taken aback. She always accused him to be a player but she didn't know he was real player.

                "Omma," Sehun sat on the bed in shock. "What are you talking?! When did I?!"

                "She is really pretty, isn't honey?" Sehun's dad joined. "She is cute..."

                Haeun laughed awkwardly because she wasn't sure if Sehun's parents were trying to burn her or rejecting her by talking about their own son's two-timing.

                Sehun's mom held her hand. "Her name is Vivi," she said excitedly.

                "Ah..." Haeun nodded because she didn't know how to respond. She felt like wanting to cry too. Sehun currently two-timed her with a foreigner.

                Sehun burst into laugh when he heard his mom and he clapped happily. "Omma, how can you make her cry on the first meeting?"

                Haeun managed to send him a death glare and he came over to her, hugging her shoulder. "It's a puppy, honey. Who are you getting jealous to?" he kissed her cheeks.

                "Puppy?" Haeun turned to Sehun before looked at Sehun's parents. They were laughing crazily and Haeun as well laughed for her own jealous. She almost cried when she heard them. So, Sehun's parents loved to joke too.

                Sehun's dad looked at Haeun as he stared her deeply. "I just realized your face resembles Jungtae, my friend. Isn't honey?" his dad asked his mom.

                She took a look on Haeun and nodded agreeingly. "That's right."

                Haeun looked at Sehun in awkward but he actually looked away making she trapped alone inside their questions.

                "That friend is Sehun's adopted parents. They had been taking care of him since he was 15. Have you met them?" his dad asked.

                Haeun nodded awkwardly as she her lips nervously. "I've met them."

                "He is her dad actually..." Sehun spoke up out of sudden catching Haeun of guard as she stared in shock at him.

                "What?!" both of them looked at Haeun in shock.

                "Oh Sehun, explain to me," his mom looked at him. Sehun quickly raised his hands when heard his mom's stern's voice.

                Sehun crossed his legs on the bed as he looked at his parents. "Actually, I found out that Abonim have children. The real reason I went to the New York was to find her. It wasn't like you claimed me went there to play around!"

                "Did Jungtae knew about this?" his dad asked.

                Sehun looked at Haeun before he shook his head slowly. "He don't want meet them. He won't let them to find him."

                Sehun's mom held Haeun's held tightly. "Sehun was so stubborn and he keep forcing us to let him go to New York. We finally have to let him on his 20th birthday when he said it was his wish. I didn't know it was to find you. Did you know about this?"

                Haeun shook her head slowly. "I just found about it recently. I really had no idea."

                "Omma," Sehun called his mom. "Did you still remember my first roomates when I enrolled into the university?"

                "Ah, the handsome guy?" his mom nodded.

                "Minhyuk," Sehun said his name. "He is Aboji's son. He and Haeun are siblings with different mom."

                "What? How can this happen?" her mom looked in surprise.

                "It happened..." Sehun nodded. "But, we don't know how to tell Abonim. I don't want to hurt any of them.

                "Do you want our help?" his parents asked.

                "It's okay..." Haeun quickly shook her head eagerly, stopping them from involving themselves inside the mess her family created. "I'll still tell him slowly..."

                "Stay strong. You can ask for our help," his dad told her.

                "We're here..." his mom brushed her hairs lookin at her sweetly. "Sehun really fall for the right girl. No wonder he never date anyone. He was waiting for you."

                "I'm really having hard time waiting for her," Sehun answered his mom. Then, he turned to Haeun. "Oh... something's wrong with my eyes..."

                Haeun looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter