09.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ N i n e ]


 

                "I told Baekhyun you're staying over at my house," Minhyuk said when they entered the elevator. "And he said okay."

                Haeun didn't say anything as she nodded.

                They arrived at his house level floor and the door of the elevator opened. However, Sehun was standing outside of elevator looking in shock at Minhyuk and Haeun. "Why are you here?"

                "None of your business," Haeun snapped as she pushed Minhyuk walking with her.

                "Are you going to sleep at his house?" Sehun asked again. Haeun ignored his question as she followed Minhyuk.

                Minhyuk unlocked the door. They went inside and Sehun followed from behind into the house.

                "Why are you coming here?" Haeun turned to Sehun in furious. "Go back at your house."

                "How can I let you two alone inside the house?" Sehun snapped, acting immature as he sat on the couch.

                "Just leave me alone!" Haeun screamed angrily. She felt mad when she saw Sehun. He reminded her of her dad.

                Sehun looked at Haeun and he frowned. "Alright, I'll leave."

               Haeun groaned angrily as she sat on the floor after Sehun left. There was so many things going on inside her mind. She felt so burdened because of it.


 

               

***


 


 

                Minhyuk let Haeun sleep inside of his room while he sleep on the couch inside the living room. Haeun couldn't fall asleep so she woke up and went into the living room.

                "Are you sleep?"

                "No," Minhyuk answered and turned to face Haeun while he was lying on the couch. Haeun sat down on the floor while leaning her back against the couch.

                "I never tell you about this before but actually I've brother," she said slowly.

                "Are you drunk? You're only daughter."

                Haeun turned to glare at Minhyuk. "It's the truth! My mom is the second wife. I found out that my dad had a son with his first wife. He is my half-sibling but still we are related by blood. I think he is an oppa because he born first before me."

                Minhyuk straightened up as he looked down at Haeun. "If what you're saying is true, where they are now?"

                Haeun shook her head slowly. "I barely knew their existence. Their name, their face and their whereabouts, I didn't know any of it. I tried to find them but I always meet dead end because I don't have much informations about them."

                "What will you say to them if you meet them?" he asked.

                Haeun turned and stared at him. "I've never think of that yet. It'll be weird if I introduce myself as his half-sibling. Should I just stay away from them even if I already found out about them? They probably are happy with their new family and forgot about my dad. I shouldn't bother them about my dad, right?" she asked him.

                Then, she looked down as she held her chest. "But, my heart is beating fast. The thought of having brother that related by blood apart from my dad is exciting me. I just want have normal sibling relationship like others. Someone I can fight, laugh and cry with.  It's one of my dream."

                "You have me to fight, laugh and cry together," Minhyuk said.

                Haeun quickly glared at him. "That's why I fall for you," she gritted her teeth and spoke up about her feeling bravely. "But with him, I won't have feelings to him because I knew we can't be together and he is my only brother," she smiled happily.

                "It seems like you're talking about your future husband," Minhyuk laughed as he lying back on the couch.

                "Aish, you really think I'm lying huh?" she frowned. "It's the truth."

                Then, she smiled. "I'm curious about his looks. Is he handsome? My dad is handsome."

                "I'm sure I'm more handsome than him. That's why I shook your heart," Minhyuk raised his eyebrows playfully.

                "It's so annoying talking to you," she stood up. "But, I think his looks is the best..." she said slowly when remembered Sehun, her dad's allegedly son.

                "Don't get your hopes too high. It could be the otherwise..."

                "No way! He is really handsome!"

                Minhyuk looked at Haeun. "Did you meet him?"

                Haeun stiffened and she groaned. "Just go sleep," she slapped his stomach before ran away for her life into his room.

                Minhyuk quickly get up to chase after her but he sat down when heard the door closed. "Aish, this girl..."


 


 

***


 


 

                The loud commotion early in the morning woken her up as she came out from the room.

                "Good morning," Sehun came out from the kitchen smiling at her. She sure she was inside Minhyuk's house not Sehun's.

                "What are you doing here, Sehun?"

                "Breakfast. Let's eat."

                Haeun tilted her head in confusion as she went inside the kitchen and found Minhyuk was already at the table. "I've never thought you two are close," she asked sarcastically.

                Minhyuk frowned. "We are not. But, he came over here because of you."

                Haeun turned to Sehun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter