19.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ N i n e t e e n ]


 

                Everyone gathered at two storey house at Jeju owned by Sehun's family because of the supposed to be goodbye party turned into get- together party for them. All her friends including Chaeyoung, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Hyejung joined the party.

                The girls in charge of preparing the foods meanwhile the boys in charge of grilling at the lawn in the backyard. The beach was only across from them so it was really great to be at the backyard because of the fresh breeze.

                The girls brought out the foods they already put inside the tray for the boys to grill. Then, they sat down at the table in the backyard, resting while secretly spazzing over the boys.

                "They are so hot," Hyejung whispered slowly while looking at those boys. Minhyuk, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jooheon and Minhyuk, all were wearing sleveless shirt, exposing their big biceps. Hyejung and Chaeyoung agreed as they exclaimed excitedly. They boys didn't even realize because too busy focusing in grilling the foods.

                Haeun propped her chin while looking at Sehun. He didn't grill but he put the grilled foods inside the plate. His clothes also got her attention. He wore white shirts but his build body still can be seen and he wore the black cap backwards, showing off his forehead. At that time, Sehun lifted up his cap as he brushed his hairs to the back unconsciously. Haeun accidentally squealed when she saw how hot her boyfriend was. She quickly turned away when Sehun looked at her, pretending that she didn't bother about him.

                Then, she secretly turned again to where he was but she didn't see him anymore. Haeun quickly straightened up nervously as she looked around, searching for him. Suddenly, a hand on her shoulder before a plate of the chicken was put in front of her. "I see what you did," Sehun leaned in, whispered into her ear.

                "What did I do?" Haeun asked innocently with red face. She was flustered.

                "Falling for me," he said proudly as he kissed her lips before he went to the grill place. Haeun quickly covered her face in embarrassment because he kissed her in front of the girls.

                After they finished, everyone gathered around at the table enjoying the foods that they grilled. Haeun grilled steak as she chew on it excitedly.

                "Is it that tasty?" Sehun looked at her.

                Haeun looked at him as she nodded excitedly after finished chewing. She bite another. Sehun made lettuce wraps for her and she opened wide as Sehun feed her in. "Tasty," she said happily.

                Sehun laughed when saw her cute behavior. Haeun realized he was laughing and she stared at him while smiling. The moment the end of his lips curled up she liked it. The side of his handsome face definitely perfect. She can't stop falling for him.

                That night, everyone sat in circle inside the spacious living room to play truth or dare game that suggested by Jooheon.

                "I'll start first since I'm the oldest," Chanyeol spoke up, turning the empty bottle on the table.

                And, the first victim was Sehun. Haeun laughed when heard his slow groan because he said he didn't want to join but Haeun forced him. "Truth," he answered.

                "So, Oh Sehun..." Chanyeol smirked. "How many girlfriend do you have in the past?"

                "Haeun is the first one," he said confidently.

                Suddenly, Kei spoke up. "How about those during high school? Those that you keep changing every weeks..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter