18.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ E i g h t e e n ]


 

                Sehun brought them to their dad's house. They just acted like nothing happened around them because Minhyuk said he wanted to tell their dad slowly. He didn't want to shock them.

                Minhyuk and Sehun were playing baduk with their dad inside the studying room meanwhile Haeun helped her dad's wife-- her new step mother inside the kitchen. She was cooking for them.

                "'I'll call them to eat," Haeun said when she finished putting the foods on the table. However, she stopped in her track when listened to her step mother's voice. "He already knew..."

                Haeun turned to her in shock. "Yes?" she didn't understand what she meant. Did she said that her dad knew the reason they are here?

                Her step mother just smiled softly at her before Sehun's voice was heard. "Haeun, you should go inside," he told her.

                When she saw Sehun's worried face, Haeun already knew what was happening. She went to the studying room but she stopped at outside, holding the knob when heard her dad's voice. "Stop everything and go back. Don't ever find me again," he said sternly.

                Haeun's hand trembled when she was holding onto the knob but Sehun held her hand tightly, giving her strength. She looked up at him with a smile before she went inside alone.

                "I don't want to find you," Minhyuk spoke up. Haeun looked at him in shock. "Why would I find a dad who never been a dad for me? You never come to meet me at all," he uttered angrily.

                "Then, go back!" their dad spitted angrily, slamming his hand on the table.

                "Alright, we will go back..." Haeun cut off the conversation. "But, give your best stupid excuse for us. At least, we will remember it so we won't bother about your life anymore."

                "I hate you guys so much. Both of you shouldn't born into this world!!! I disgusted with you guys!" he screamed angrily.

                Minhyuk's breathe became unstabled and Haeun quickly ran to him, holding his hand tightly. She was burned in angriness as well when heard him.

                "Disgust? What did we so wrong that you've to punish us like this?!" Haeun snarled angrily. She lost her respect for him too. "Is it because we're your mistakes that's why you hated us so much?!" she screamed.

                "Yes!" he raised his voice. "Your mom is a !!!"

                Haeun's body was shaking as her eyes became teary because of the anger. "?! Do you think you're different from her?! You're just a trash! Just like her! You left Minhyuk's mom when you fall in love with my mom."

                His expression changed and he threw the cane angrily in front of him. Minhyuk quickly pulled Haeun away from getting hit by his cane.

                "Why are you mad?" she asked sarcastically. "Do you ever use your brain to think why my mom having affair? It's all because of you! You always busy with your works and keep working. Or should I say busy ing girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter