17.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ S e v e n t e e n ]


 

                Sehun couldn't answer her and she quickly pushed him aside, pressing the password into his house and she stormed inside. Haeun went into the living room and she looked inside his room. There wasn't any sign of people around.

                "Where is her, Sehun?" she shouted angrily.

                "Who? No one is here!" Sehun explained at Haeun. "Stop it! Go back," he said sternly.

                "Why are you chasing me away? Who are you trying to protect?" Haeun glared at Sehun. It wasn't that long they dated and he already cheated on her?

                She looked at Sehun and she realized he had been looking at the kitchen. Did he hide her inside the kicthen?

                Haeun went to the kitchen but before she entered, Sehun hugged her and turned her away from entering the kitchen. "Why you didn't trust me?" Sehun asked.

                "Do you really love me? Why are you doing this to me?" Haeun looked into his eyes.

                Sehun groaned as he sighed slowly. "I love you so much that I'm doing this. That's right. Go to see it. It's already ruined anyway."

                "What?" Haeun looked at him in confusion. She walked to the kitchen and gaped in shock when she found a real mess inside the kitchen. It felt like a tornado had been inside. The ingredients were over the table and the floor and there was a wine glass spilled on the table. There was a burnt meats on the table.

                Haeun turned to gloomy Sehun and she leaned up closer to his collar to smell the lipstick stain but Sehun took that chance to give a peck on her lips. Haeun quickly glared at Sehun before she raised her eyebrows. "Wine?" she asked, touching his collar.

                "Aish, I'm angry," Sehun ran his fingers through his har in frustration. "A surprise? It seems like a disaster," he grumbled angrily.

                Haeun laughed when she saw the grumpy Sehun. "So, you're going to suprise me by cooking for me? A candle light dinner?" she .

                Sehun glared at Haeun and looked away. "Forget about it. I don't know how those guy in the drama cooked for their loved one. How can they make it looked great and cool?" he grumbled angrily.

                Haeun went to him and hugged him from behind, wrapping her hands around his waist. She leaned to him as she smiled. "I found you cool right now," she looked sweetly at him.

                Sehun let out a heavy sigh and he turned to hug Haeun tightly. She looked up inside his hug and grinned. "Let's cook together."

                Haeun went into the kitchen and started to clean up after the mess that Sehun's created. She took another apron and wear it before her hands unconsciously went to her back to tie the strings. But, Sehun came to her before turned her around and he tied the strings for her. Haeun smiled sweetly because she found his small action sweet.

                "Steak, spaghetti and meatballs?" Haeun read the recipes on his phone that he tried to cook as she looked at Sehun. "Wow, you're indeed challenging yourself as a beginner."

                Sehun replied her words with a glare and Haeun laughed with his action.

                They divided the task. Haeun will cook the spaghetti and meatballs and Sehun will grill the steak.  Haeun glanced at Sehun when she was cooking the base sauce for the spaghetti. Sehun didn't realize she was looking because he was too occupied. Sehun lifted up his sleeves up to his elbow while looking at the steak with murderous look. He really looked serious.

                After putting the ingredients into the pot, she moved to next work, making meatballs. Haeun was busy mixing the ingredient and she looked up when heard Sehun's voice. "Honey," he called.

                "Huh?" she looked up at him innocently.

                Sehun came and stole a kiss on her lips. He grinned as he put the pan on the empty stove beside her sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter