03.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ T h r e e ]

 

                It had been few days since the incident with the psychopath Sehun and Haeun had been locking herself inside the house. It wasn't because she scared of him but she don't have anyone to got out with. But, the incident still played an important cause for her. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy with their works and rarely home. Her class will start next week.

                Haeun lied on her stomach on the bed while looking the paperworks that all over on her queen bed. It was about her mother's land. She had been going through the paper works for few days trying to make the best decision. It was really suffocating to be inside and looking at the papers so she went out from her room to take a deep breath.

                At that time, a call came in and she quickly answered. "Have you found him?"

                "Yes, he is currently staying at Seoul. He is staying with a boy around your age. His name is Oh Sehun."

                "Oh Sehun? Is he his son?" she asked. She knew about her dad first ex wife. Her mom was the second wife.  They had son together but she didn't know much about them, their name or their address. She had tried to find them but she met dead end as if they never appeared.

                "I'm sorry. I don't know much yet about their relationship," the private inverstigator said. She hired him to find her dad whereabouts inside the South Korea. "I'll send over his information."

                "Alright, inform me if you found anything." Haeun said before hang up. She sighed heavily. It was too hard to find her father. She looked over the information of tha man Oh Sehun.

                "Oh Sehun..." she whispered that name slowly while reading about his information. It kinda sound familiar. "That Sehun?!" her screamed loudly when saw his picture along with his informations.

                "Young Miss..." the maid made her jumped in shock when called for her.  "Are you busy?"

                Haeun shook her head. "Do you need me to do something?" she threw the random questions when she scanned her action. The new maid seemed like nervous to ask something from her.

                "Yes, Young Master Baekhyun ask you to deliver his books on the table to him at university. He forgot to bring it," she spoke the words one by one slowly. "This is the car key..." she told her.

                "Where is his university?" Haeun asked.

                The maid quickly wrote the address to Baekhyun's university, Jaeguk University. Her soon to be university. Haeun took the book on the table and the car key and went out.

 

 

 

***

 

 

               

                Haeun scratched her head while looking at the campus map that Baekhyun texted to her. He told her to find his class because he currently in the middle of the class. And so, she went into the first building she saw after parked the car.

                Her eyes trailed on the signs of the classes inside the building and she realized she was wrong when she saw engineering at the sign board inside the building. "How on the hell am I end up here?" she groaned angrily in front of the board sign.

                Haeun turned around as she find any way to get out from the building. She kept walking past the classes inside the bui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter