13.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ T h i r t e e n ]




 

                "Haeun, where are you from?!" Chanyeol asked when he opened the door. It was already 6 in the morning. Haeun went back by taking train back as she ran away from Minhyuk. She had stayed at the station alone crying by herself because the station didn't open yet. Haeun didn't want to meet him anymore. She felt her life was a lie. Minhyuk who supposed to be the reason for her to hang on breaking the trust just like that.

                "Chan... I'm..." Haeun smiled weakly at Chanyeol before her body gave up and she fell down on the floor. Chanyeol managed to hug her body avoiding her from falling down. He quickly screamed out for Baekhyun and they brought her to the hospital.

                Haeun groaned in pain when she opened her eyes and blurry view of hospital greeted view. The strong smell of the medicines slowly woke her up.

                "Haeun! Are you awake?" Baekhyun called for her in panic.

                The doctor came in to check for her and she slowly regained conscious. She looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's face who looked at her in worried face.

                "What happened to you? Why are you in the cold? You almost died, dummy!" Chanyeol scolded her as his tears rolled down. Her aunt and uncle was in oversea for work so she was left alone under Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's care. Chanyeol was really worried. His mom will blame him if something happened to her.

                She recalled what had happened and she looked at them. "Those... are just dream, right?" the tears rolled down as she sobbed.

               "What is it?" Baekhyun said as he pulled her into his hug. "You're fine now. Don't cry..." he patted her back slowly. Haeun cried her eyes out hoping those to be a dream even she knew it was the truth. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged her tightly as she sobbed crazily.

                Slowly, she started to accept the reality and her tears as well already dry because she keep crying. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went back because they needed to wash up themself because they had been staying around her until she woke up.

                Haeun stared outside while on the bed, looking through the window. She couldn't even look properly because her eyes were swollen.

                At that time, the door was opened and she smiled up when saw Minhye and Kei came to her running with panic face. "Are you okay?" Kei asked worriedly.

                Haeun nodded as she smiled weakly.

                "What happened?" Minhye sat on the bed looking at Haeun. She realized Haeun's eyes swollen.

                "I think overwork myself," Haeun lied while smiling. "The exams is next week, isn't?"

                "Yes," Kei nodded. "How can you take exam while hurting like this?"

                "I'll get discharge tomorrow," she said slowly while smiling. "But, I've something to tell you girls."

                "What?" they looked at Haeun. She had decided when she was at the hospital alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter