02.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ T w o ]

 

                Haeun opened the curtains wide when she woke up and the sunray struck into her room. It was already morning. She stared blankly at the view from her balcony.

                "Oh, new maid! Morning," Chanyeol's voice greeted her when she entered the kitchen for the breakfast and saw their face. The maids who were cooking quickly turned to her and Haeun just could groaned in embarrassment.

                "New maid? Who?" Mrs. Park, her aunt's voice was heard, making Haeun turned around. She was in her casual clothes came in with a confused look.

                "Here," Baekhyun said, pointing to Haeun who was standing not far from them.

                "What nonsense you're saying? That's your cousin, Lee Haeun."

                "What?!" they shouted in shock before choked on their food while looking at her.

                Haeun crossed her arms before she smirked at them. "Hi, lovely cousins. How is it using me as your maid last night?" she smirked.

                "Haeun..." Baekhyun was speechless as he rubbed his eyes. He probably wasn't sure if Haeun was the same Haeun he knew.

                "Why you didn't say anything last night?" Chanyeol looked at her in confusion.

                Haeun followed her aunt to the table and she sat beside Chanyeol, turning to him. "I was expecting at least one of you to recognize me. But, it was seriously disappointing. Maid?" she asked sarcastically at him.

                Baekhyun stared deeply at Haeun until the spoon he was holding fell down, he finally snapped into reality. "Are you really Haeun? Why are you coming back all of sudden? How about your study?"

                "I'm transferring. I'll pursue my study here. Afterall,  I've to do something here," I explained to them.

                "What is it?" Chanyeol asked. "It's not looking for your dad right?"

                Mrs. Park put the spoon down and looked at Haeun. "Pack your things if you come here to find him."

                "No way!" Haeun shook her head eagerly while laughing at them. "There are issues about mom's lands at here. I have to transfer the ownership to my name. This is why I came back," she explained. But, it was a lie. She couldn't say she came back mainly to find her dad after saw their reaction.

                Everyone continued eating after listening to her explanation.

                "Do you guys have any plan today?" Mrs. Park looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were immaturely picking fight over the food.

                "Hm?" Chanyeol looked up before slapped Baekhyun's hand who tried to put cucumber into his plate. "Not sure. Baekhyun want to hang out at Sehun's house."

                "Cancel the plan," Mrs. Park said sternly. "Bring Haeun to outside. It had been a long time since she came back," she looked at Haeun.

                "Yes, ma'am," they answered obediently.

               

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

                "Do I look like a girl who loves shopping?" Haeun asked when she was dragged by them into the huge mall. Baekhyun and Chanyeol slung their arm around Haeun's while grinning happily. In the end, they went to eat at the korean restaurant inside the mall.

                When she was chewing the meats happily, a phone call stopped her from eating and she answered the call, leaving the restaurant. It was an international call.

                "Chaeng, what's up?" she called her bestfriend's name, Chaeyoung.

                "Why are you not replying my text? You should said so if you're safely arrived or not," she grumbled in her high-tone voice making Haeun almost go deaf. She was her childhood friend.

                "I'm really sorry," Haeun quickly apologized before Chaeyoung become more angry.

                "Tsk. You're in Seoul, right?" she asked. "Find someone for me," she begged.

                "Who?"

                "I'll send his picture over later. Bye," she said and hang up.

                "," Haeun said when she heard the line was already disconnected before she could say anything. Haeun looked over the picture Chaeyoung sent to her. Only half of his picture can be seen. More like 1/4 of his face can be seen.

                "Almighty three?" she read the text under the picture. That was the only thing Chaeyoung sent to her. "How on earth I can find this boy almighty three? I don't even see his face..."

                On that moment, a commotion caught her attention and she approached them and curiously over the thing the girls was surrounding.

                Okay, not thing but human. A man. A woman. A couple.

                A woman in flower dress held tightly hand of a man in blue shirt in front of her, looking at him desperately. "Be my boyfriend, Sehun..." she bravely confessed her feelings to to that man who had poker face. He looked like he didn't give a on the situation.

                Despite having cold face, that man called Sehun didn't reject her. He leaned forward to that woman tilting his head to kiss her before avoided her lips and leaned to her ears. "YOU... ARE... UGLY," he said those words one by one clearly for everyone to hear before shoved her hand away from him harshly.

                Everyone gasped when they heard his answer including Haeun. He only said three words to reject her confession in a harsh mannner.

                "You can have my body," that rejected woman said, still not giving up. "If you're man, you won't reject this offer."

                Haeun looked at her in amusement because she never thought she will take that approach. That showed how bad that woman wanted to have Sehun. Suddenly, she felt the live drama in front of her eyes was more interesting compared to cliche drama she watched in television.          

                That man Sehun looked in disgust to that women. "Han Sohee..." he called as he approached her. He smirked at her. "You can't . Get lost..."

                "Wow," Haeun accidentally said it out loud in excitement and it caught his attention as he looked at the way her voice from. Haeun immediately bend down hiding behind the crowds. That woman Han Sohee had really nice body and it can't turn on that Sehun? He surely a gay.

                The live drama ended when two men probably his friends came towards him and dragged him out from others. When they left, all the girls left to their own way too, leaving the rejected woman only at the same spot with Haeun.

                "It's started to get interesting. But, already end," Haeun sighed. "It's not fun."

                Haeun almost go to her own way before she accidentally spottted a wallet on the floor in front of that Han Sohee. Man's wallet. She assumed it to be belong to that man named Sehun. It was his spot before.

                That rejected woman saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter