01.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ O n e ]

 

                Haeun tightened her grip on the handle of her luggage, gulping hard while looking up, awestruck by the view in front of her eyes. There was a huge villa behind the big gate in front of her.

                "Is this the right house?" she mumbled unsurely, starting to doubt if she went to the right place. But, it was the exact address that her aunt gave to her. The new address of their house. She did hear that they moved into new place few years ago but she didn't expect it will be a freaking big villa. Even so, she pressed the doorbell.

                The sound of the lock was heard and the door was opened by unfamiliar face. She thought she was wrong when she saw it was a stranger. "Miss Lee Haeun?"

                Haeun looked up in surprise and she nodded her head eagerly. "Yes, I am."

                "Come in," she opened the door wide for Haeun to enter. "I'm the maid here. Madam didn't return yet from the office. But, she said beforehand that you're coming," she explained.

                Haeun nodded inattentively when the maid was talking because her focus was on the interior inside the house. It was freaking unique and nice. A poolroom sized on her left caught her attention and she looked in amazement. There was a transparent wall divided the pool from the living room at the side.

                "Wow, is this a house or a paradise?" she mumbled alone and unconsciously approached the pool. She crouched down before dipped her hand inside the water. It was totally warm. Perfect for the cold weather like now.

                "Let's go to your room," the maid spoke up and she quickly followed her.

                The room was totally her style. The bedsheet was in light pink colour and it was beside the wide transparent window. There was a table across the bed and a bookshelves connected to the wall. It was perfect for her. When the maid left, Haeun unpacked her things and she looked around inside her room. And, she put her head on the pillow while facing the window, looking at the scenery of the building. It was nice.

 

               

***

 

 

                The sound of notifications came in from her phone stirred her up from the sleep. She was exhausted from the 5 hours journey. Haeun took out her phone from pocket and trying hard to look over the time on the screen through her half-opened eyes.

                "9?!"

                Haeun sat up on the bed in shocked while looking carefully at the screen. It was really 9pm. She was sure it was 2 in the evening when she fell asleep. The sound of her stomach grumbling prove that she haven't eaten yet. The last time she ate was the breakfast inside the plane before the airplane landed.

                She washed up and wore loose pajamas with sweatpants before she walked downstairs, searchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter