04.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ F o u r ]


 

                Haeun sat across Baekhyun alone at the table because Sehun went to buy drinks of him. She found him strange. "Are you close with Sehun?" Haeun started throwing the bait. She needed to find out about Sehun's family.

                Baekhyun nodded slowly. "We're childhood friends."

                "Is he only son?"

                "Yes..." Sehun suddenly answered the question instead of Baekhyun making Haeun startled. She didn't realize he was listening to her. "So, you don't have to be scared of if I have protective sisters when we started dating."

               "Are you planning in getting together?" Baekhyun said in amusement pointing at Sehun and Haeun in front of him. "You got my bless, friend."

                "Thanks, bro," Sehun made a fist bump to Baekhyun.

                Haeun glared at Sehun beside her as she gritted her teeth. There will be no date or love if he was proved to be her dad's son. "Sehun..." Haeun called his name randomly.

                "What?" Sehun turned to her raising his eyebrow. "Do you need me to confess my feeling right now?"

                "Huh?" Haeun said in shock. She was taken aback by his sudden remark. "What?" Haeun quickly shook her head while smiling. "Eat slowly..." she told him patting his hand. Sehun shook his head before continued eating. She slowly sighed as she watched him. Is he his step brother?

                After finished eating, Baekhyun and Sehun stood up getting ready because they had a class after this. "I'm leaving. Thanks, Haeun," Baekhyun said before left.

                Haeun took her bag as she wanted to leave as well. Suddenly, Sehun put his hand on the table leaning to Haeun. "What is your phone number?"

                "Go to your class, dude..." Haeun pointed on his forehead pushing him away from her.

                "I'm leaving..." Sehun winked to her before he left.

                Haeun shook her head while watching Sehun walking away from her. She found nothing from him related to her dad. About him being an only son wasn't strong enough to make sure he was her dad's son. But, Haeun found out Sehun was definitely a player.

               


 


 

***


 


 


 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter