11.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ E l e v e n ] 


 

                Haeun with Minhye were eating peacefully at the cafeteria before she stopped when saw Kei was running in hurry towards them. She almost bump her head against the door.

                "Did you hear the news about Sehun?" Kei asked while panting heavily. "I heard that Sehun is quitting."

                "What?" Minhye and Haeun shouted in unison.

                "Are you sure?" Haeun looked at Kei.

                Kei looked at Haeun. "You really didn't know about it? But, you two are pretty close."

                Haeun shook her head. It had been two weeks since the beach case and she never met him after that because she was busy. "Why did he quit?" Haeun asked.

                "I don't know. I barely found out about this because of his classmates. No one know about this yet," Kei explained while she took a sip of Haeun's fresh orange.

                Haeun sighed slowly when she heard about. Is it because of her? She feel confused and pathetic right now if he really quitting because of her. She wasn't staying for long anyway.


 


 

***


 


 

                "Is it right?" Haeun asked while she was typing on her macbook. She had asked Minhyuk to guide her doing the assignment because Minhyuk had took the subject last semester.

                "Delete this part," Minhyuk said while pointing on the laptop screen.

                At that time, the phone ringing. Haeun quickly took out her phone from her bag but it wasn't coming from hers. Minhyuk quickly ran to his room as he took his phone and answered the call.

                "Omma..." Minhyuk called with his sweet voice. Haeun turned around as she mouthed him. "Ajumeoni?" she asked. She called Minhyuk's mom Ajumeoni because she was quite close to his parents. They were really nice.

                "I'm fine over here. How about you and dad?" Minhyuk talked with his mom on the phone as he sat beside Haeun. He kept forcing her to continue doing her assignments.

                Haeun looked at Minhyuk as she pointed the phone before pointed to her. She wanted to talk to his mom.

                Minhyuk rolled his eyes at Haeun.  "Omma, someone want talk to you," he said before handed the phone to Haeun. She took the phone excitedly. "Aunt, hello!"

                "Who?" His mom asked because she couldn't recognize her voice.

                "It's me! Lee Haeun, Minhyuk's friends. Do you still remember me?" she asked sweetly.

                "Omo! Haeunnie! How come you're there with Minhyuk?" she asked in surprise.

                "I've moved to here. I enrolled in the same university as Minhyuk!" she chuckled. "I miss you, Aunt. I miss your cooking too," Haeun said about her feelings. Minhyuk's mom always treated Haeun like she was hers.

                "I miss you too. I'll ask Minhyuk's dad and if he is okay, we will go to visit you okay?" she told her.

                "Really? Alright! Make sure to come okay. I miss you and uncle too. Send my regard to him," Haeun said to her before she passed to Minhyuk.

                "Take care of your health too. Alright. I love you too mom," Minhyuk talked to his phone before hang up the call.

                "I miss your parents," Haeun said while frowning.

                "It's my parents..." Minhyuk said with protective mode all of sudden.

                Haeun looked at him before chuckled when saw his funny face and she slapped him hard. "They will be my parents if you didn't reject me, stupid," she glared.

                "Just do your work," Minhyuk said, changing the topic. Minhyuk looked at Haeun before he sighed slowly. "Why did you come here to do your work? It's strange."

                Haeun looked up to him. "Because I want to get A with your help of course," she stuck out her tongue at him.

                "Isn't because of Sehun? You want to meet him, isn't?" he leaned to Haeun.

                "He is quitting the university..." Haeun turned to Minhyuk. "I think it's my fault. I shouldn't come over here. He probably hate to have blood relationship with me," she said disappointedly.

                "Did you think he is stupid to quit because of you?" Minhyuk pushed Haeun's head slightly. "Maybe something happened. So, he have to quit."

                "But, I think I'm the reason," she said slowly.

                "Stop being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter