10.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ T e n ]


 

                "Haeun! Minhyuk! Minhyuk!!!" Jooheon shouted frantically at other line. Haeun frowned when she heard Minhyuk's close friend, Jooheon called her early morning in the weekend.

                "What? Are you drunk?" she said while looking at the laptop screen, doing her assignment.

                "Minhyuk involved in an accident just now! He is inside the emergency room!"

                "What?!!" she quickly stood up and left the room.She was in panic as she looked around for the car key but there wasn't any on the table. She quickly stormed out to take the bus.

                However when she opened the gate, Minhyuk was waiting at front with a huge smile. "Let's go the beach."

                "What?" Haeun screamed as he dragged her into the car. There
was Jooheon, Kei and Minhye inside.

                "Are you crazy?!" Haeun slapped Minhyuk angrily. "I really thought you involved in accident!" she cried. The tears were falling down because she was too scared when she heard he was hurting.

                "I'm sorry," Minhyuk said with apologetic smile.


 


 

***


 


 

                They arrived at Haeundae beach after hours journey. The boys went straight to the beach followed by Minhye and Kei. Haeun could just watch them from side because she is only wearing sweater and sweatpants and no other clothes to wear.

                "Why did you bring me along?!" she groaned angrily as she watched them from the bench. She wanted to go inside the water too.

                "Why are you just looking at them?" Baekhyun's voice was heard. Haeun quickly looked around when she felt like she heard it wrong. There will be no way Baekhyun was there.

                But, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were actually standing a few feets from her. "Go inside," Chanyeol told her. "I already packed your clothes. It's already inside the room."

                "Really?!!!" she said excitedly while running to them. "I love you!!!" she hugged him tightly. It felt like they already promised to come to beach together.

                Haeun went to change her clothes and she wore black shirt instead wearing bikini like Minhye and Kei. It felt strange to wear it in front of her cousins. She joined them playing the water.

                It was really lively with loud Baekhyun, mischievous Sehun, crazy Chanyeol, stupid Minhyuk and cool Jooheon. They enough to make the girls laughing crazily inside the water. But, Haeun realized Sehun had been acting strange. He keep avoiding her even it had been weeks last they met each other. She shrugged it off when watched them having fun.

                "Let's bet who can dive longer..." Minhyuk suggested.

                 "Should we bet on your girlfriends?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

                "Let's bet on your crush. She is one my girlfriends, isn't?"

                "Argh," Baekhyun groaned angrily before both of them laughed together.

                It was really nice to see them easily bond together while playing with each other. Haeun wanted the time to stop at this moment so she can cherish it forever.

                That evening everyone came down to the beach because the boys wanted to have a volleyball match. Jooheon became the referee for the game. The first game started with Baekhyun versus Chanyeol. They bet on their playstation games inside Baekhyun's room.

                "Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked after Baekhyun bet on the games. "You're going to lose!"

                "No way!" he snapped angrily.

                The game ended with Chanyeol's win with a clean strike. He laughed loudly when heard Baekhyun's scream. "My love~!!!" he kneeled on the sand admitting to his defeat while crying over his lost playstation to Chanyeol.

                The second match was between Minhye versus Kei. They decided to have a match as well.

                "I'm going to bet on him," Kei suggested when they were inside the court.

                "Okay," Minhye accepted her suggestion. Haeun watched them both because she was sure the person Kei liked wasn't Baekhyun and the fact that Minhye and Kei liked the same person. There were still many things she didn't know.

                "Him?!" the boys asked loudly. "Whoooo?!" they said excitedly. They asked Haeun but she couldn't answer as well because she didn't know.

                The games ended with Minhye's win and Kei came to Haeun with grump face after her loss. She sat down beside Haeun who was sitting on the sand beside the court.

                "You played well," Haeun praised her when saw her sullen face.

                Minhye came over to sit beside Kei and she laughed. "It's okay. We can still share him," she told her. Kei's face immediately brightened up and she hugged Minhye.

                The last game was Sehun versus Minhyuk. Haeun didn't play the games because she had no partner and she didn't want to play such thing as well.

                "What do you two want to bet?" Jooheon as the referee asked.

                "We already decided by ourself. So, only we knew about it," Minhyuk answered as he smirked at Sehun.

                "It's not fun!!!" Haeun screamed as she booed them. Other had said their bet loudly yet they were being secretive by themselves.

                Sehun turned to Haeun. "Do you want us to bet on you then?"

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter