07.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ S e v e n ]


 

                "I'm having period. We can't do it..." Haeun just blurted anything that popped into her mind to stop Sehun. It was more than wrong to be doing that between siblings. Haeun stared into his eyes, pulling her hand from his grip while grinning awkwardly.

                Sehun looked into Haeun's eyes before he laughed and get off from Haeun and sat on the bed. "Then, why are you insisting of coming here?"

                "I just found out just now," she said awkwardly and sat beside him. "Send me back. They probably worried about me," she sat as she left from the room with red face.

                When she came down, the house bell rang and Haeun shouted for Sehun. "Someone came!"

                "Just open it. It probably the deliveryman," Sehun screamed from his room.

                Haeun pressed on the video door phone device to see who was outside but the screen was black showing it probably broken. Then, Haeun went to open the door.

                A girl with shock face was staring at Haeun. "What are you doing here?" Hyejung glared at Haeun. Right then, Sehun appeared beside Haeun. "Haejung, what are you doing here?"

                "It seems you've unexpected guest over. Take your time," Haeun said as she passed over her and walked through the hallway.

                "Did you sleep with him?" Hyejung's voice made Haeun looked around when she waited in front of the elevator. Haeun surprised that Hyejung chased over her till the elevator.              

                "What do you want?" Haeun asked uninterestedly.

                "," Hyejung gritted her teeth.

                Haeun looked at her in surprise because she cursed her out of nowhere. "What?"

                Haejung leaned closer as she took a step closer to Haeun. "Don't get too close with my oppa. It's my one and only warning for you," she said as she brushed Haeun's hair to the back.

                At that time, the elevator's door opened and a familiar voice was heard. "Haeun?"

                "Hyuk..." Haeun turned and saw Minhyuk came out from the elevator. "What are you doing here?"

                "My house. You? When did you move to here?" Minhyuk approached Haeun standing beside her before looked over Hyejung and Sehun who just came over.

                "Baek ask me to take his things from Sehun's house," Haeun explained with an obvious lie.

                "Ah..." Minhyuk nodded. "While wearing these, huh?" he asked sarcastically as he swung Haeun's oversized jacket that owned by Sehun.

                Haeun laughed awkwardly. "Where is your house?" she asked as she looked around. "Show me your house..."

                "No way. You're still dangerous," Minhyuk said while tapping Haeun's nose playfully.

                "What did I do?" Haeun raised her eyebrows playfully as she hugged Minhyuk's hand tightly.

                "I'll send you back," Minhyuk said as he leaned closer to Haeun. Then, he shifted to Sehun. "You can take care of your girl here while I'll take care of mine over here."

                Haeun couldn't say anything when Minhyuk pushed her inside the elevator. But, she caught Sehun's dark expression. She wasn't sure if it was right or not.

                "You don't even change a bit," Minhyuk said when they were inside the elavor alone by themself. "You fall in love too easily."

                "What? I didn't fall in love with him okay," Haeun rolled her eyes.

                "Then, what are you doing for you to be wearing his clothes? Eating cookies?" he asked sarcastically while chuckling.

                "Stop being nosy. You're being an oppa right now," Haeun groaned.

                "I'm your oppa," Minhyuk said as he knocked Haeun's head. Haeun rubbed her head as she glared angrily at him. "As if," she snickered.

                They went out when the elevator opened and Haeun followed Minhyuk to the parking lot. "Are you coming back to find your dad?" Minhyuk's question when they entered the car stiffened her.

                "How did you--," Haeun turned to him in shock. "Who told you?"

                "You did by yourself. The only reason you come here is to find your dad. Is it during we're senior in high school when you told me those?"

                Haeun groaned when she heard his explanation. Another one added. "I come here to study. That's all."

                "As if you can lie to me, Lee Haeun," Minhyuk said sarcastically as he drive the car.

                Haeun ignored him as she sighed slowly. Then, Sehun's dark expression rewinded inside her mind. He looked angry and jealous in the same time. Is it okay to make him feel like that? Won't it ruin the plan?


 


 

***


 


 

                "Thank you," Haeun told Minhyuk when he dropped her in front of the house. She watched the car drove away before she turned to open the gate. At that time, a bright light came from her behind caught her attention and a black color Bentley parked in front of her. She wasn't sure none of the family drove Bentley.

                And, the owner of the Bentley was Sehun.

                "What are you doing here?"

                "Wanna go for a ride?" Sehun came out from the car and looked at Haeun with a sweet smile.

                "No," Haeun answered playfully as she pretended to enter the house.

                Sehun quickly ran to Haeun and he grabbed her shoulder, pushing her to the car. "Just let have a date, honey..." he said when he closed the door.

                Haeun glanced over Sehun when he entered and she raised her eyebrows playfully. "It's because you're jealous about before, isn't?"

                Sehun looked at Haeun as he leaned closer to her raising his eyebrows together. "No way," he snapped.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter