He changed

Perfect Mixed

"My noona!!!!!" Doyoung called Jisoo, who happens to come out from her dressing room, "My dongsaeng!! waz up waz up man!!" Jisoo excitedly greet Doyoung. They all went to the studio, Inkigayo was about to start. 

They're currently on standby, they were about to interview BTS, the boys entered with their shy faces well except for Taehyung  whose facial expressions are out of this world. Jisoo stands beside Suga and a lil accident happen.  Suga accidentally hit Jisoo's thigh, she was startled but she handle it professionally. While Jinyoung who happen to witness it on the screen. Without him knowing his hand form a fist on the side and trying to calm himself. 

After the shoot Jin-Ji-Do went back to their room. "how many times do i have to tell you Jisoo that you need to move a little from the guest, this happens every time!! Why do you need to be standing so close to him? I saw what happened there!". Jinyoung's fuming right now. Jisoo was a bit shocked by Jinyoung's attitude, she's confused and amused at the same time. "Jinyoung, that was an accident, Suga sunbaenim even said sorry earlier".  

"that's not what i meant!  If you were standing a bit far from him then it shouldn't happen!, next time stand close on my side!. "-Jinyoung exclaimed and walked out the door. 

Jisoo and Doyoung look at each other. Still can't comprehend why Jinyoung is so angry about it. It's not even a big deal! 
" Noona i think Jinyoung hyung is jealous ". -  Doyoung said after contemplating.  Jisoo just laugh at the idea.  Jinyoung never really opened up to them.  He's kinda reserved. He never talked about himself whenever they're together so witnessing how Jinyoung act out of his Norms is amusing and she wants to know more..more about him. 
—----------

Jinyoung went back to his normal self, after scolding himself a couple of times in the bathroom because of what he did, it's too late to amend to his silliness. He went back to the room hoping that jisoo and doyoung already left. But to his dismay, Jisoo still there as if she's waiting for him.

She smiled at him "hey!  Are you still mad at me Jinyoungie??" - Jisoo asked without moving from her spot.  "ani.. Sorry about what i did earlier, i just..nah just forget about it" -  Jinyoung softly said.  "so we're good right?are you gonna treat me Some food?? I'm  hungry Jinyoungie" Jisoo said with a little pout form on her lips and a begging look. How can he resist this girl,urrgghh why is she doing this!. Jinyoung having internal dispute as to whether to go or not.  He looked at Jisoo again.. And without any second thought "okey let's eat".

Yah paboyah Jinyoung!!!  His brain scolded him. 

On the other hand Jisoo's celebrating!  She's getting close in solving a maze called Jinyoung. 

They went to the nearest restaurant. This restaurant protects privacy and because of that, celebrities always dine there . They know they're safe from any rumors. 

"thank you for the food! " Jisoo start digging the food. Jinyoung just watched her." woah take it easy Jisoo, are you really this hungry??". Jisoo just wrinkled her nose and continue eating. After few seconds, Jisoo put her spoon down and look at him "are you just gonna watch me eat?" -  that made jinyoung realize he was staring at her the whole time. He clear his throat and started eating.  "Ohhh your members are here" Jisoo said while looking at the 3 people who just entered.  

Crap, why are they here??  Im so dead! Jinyoung didn't know what to do, Jackson, Mark and Jaebum currently in the counter. Then suddenly Jackson spotted them. "Oh Jin... Young!"  Jackson was about to approach Jinyoung but his eyes shifted to Jisoo.  A teasing grin show up on his face. "are you on a date??".,  "shut up Jackson, we're just eating ".  Jinyoung defensively answered, while Jisoo just smiled and continue eating. The 3 joined them and that made Jinyoung totally uncomfortable, if only he can dragged this three outside without causing a scene he'll do it immediately. 

Jisoo on the other hand, easily get used to the situation, she talked to the other members like a long time friends, she laughed at their jokes and she's very friendly. 
Mark mischievously thought of something, he look at Jackson and Jackson seem to think the same way.  Mark attentively attend to Jisoo, He's obviously flirting, well the plan is to make Jinyoung jealous.  "Jisoo-shi woah your really beautiful in person". That's true btw, "so I'm not beautiful when I'm on tv??".  Jisoo raised her eyebrow.  Jackson and Jaebum laugh!  Savage!! . "no that's not what i meant".  Mark purposely show his sweetest smile.  Jinyoung rolled his eyes.  

He can't take it anymore.  "Yah Mark what are you doing??" Jinyoung said with a very serious tone and deadly stare. "Jisoo if you're donee eating then lets go, you only promise your manager to be out for few mins.  You need to go back" . He stands up and took Jisoo's bag. Jisoo had no choice but to stand up as well, "nice meeting you guys, yeongan!!" - giving them a little bow. "see you guys later" - Jinyoung said before leaving. The two went out side. Jinyoung still holding Jisoo's bag and Jisoo just following Jinyoung from behind. 

"woah Hyung, they look good together! .. "-Jackson said. 
" yeah i agree, and Jinyoung never been like that to anyone, especially to a girl, interesting.. He somewhat changed.. " a proud smile plastered on Mark's face. 
"i never knew Jinyoung can be a little possessive boyfriend". - Jaebum chuckled.