Jisoo was kidnapped

Perfect Mixed

"Everyone did you watch Inkigayo last Sunday?" 

Agassis: "yesssss

"clap your hands to uri-Jinyoungie, you did well, good job"

Jackson teasingly said to Jinyoung while they seat down for fan meeting, The latter just blushingly laugh, the rest of Got7 seemed to know what's going on since they automatically smile at Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung knew this will happen, oh Nothing major happened last Sunday... 

HE JUST KIDNAPPED KIM JISOO!!

 with Got7 as his accomplice. It was originally Jackson's idea. Got7 members were so worried about Jinyoung, he looked so down and quiet in the past days, they knew it involves kim Jisoo, coz right after their Master key taping, he and Jisoo never see each other, she didn't answer his calls, he later found out that Blackpink was in Thailand shooting for their new show and preparing for their new album. 

She must be very busy... 

But he miss her so much that he willingly accepted Jackson's crazy idea and so they prepare on how to kidnapp Jisoo after Inkigayo! 

And It was a perfect crime.. 

Bambam and Mark parked Jinyoung's car and they sneakily went inside ingkigayo to give the car key to Jinyoung, they were very careful so their manager will not recognize them. Jinyoung knew his manager will be against this idea and so he went with him as usual on their company car to avoid suspicion. Jinyoung  spotted two familiar figure lurking on the other side and he can't help but laugh, s were very into the act, they're  wearing cap, head low and wearing an Ingkigayo staff shirt. He was amazed as to where they got those shirts!

After he retrieve the key from s, Jinyoung texted Jennie (another accomplice) and asked what's the next BP sched and was told that's 2 hours after Ingkigayo, so he basically have one hour to execute the plan and have the time to spend with Jisoo and he promised Jennie to bring Jisoo back on time. Miraculously she agreed

After the ending of Inkigayo, Jisoo was already talking to her manager about what she needs to do next, Jinyoung eyeing Jisoo's bag and he simply took it, He walked towards her and he put on his actor face. 

"jisooyah... "- He started. 

" neh? Yes Jinyoungie.. "-Jisoo got startled when he approached and she knew something is off. 

" I'm not feeling well, can you walk me outside, i can't find my manager.. "-Jinyoung said with a his tired voice. 

" Oh my, really?? Yes, let's go"-Jisoo worriedly said. YAS she took the bait! 

"oh and i brought your bag.. "-Jinyoung said as they finally reached the car. 

" oh, wae?? "-Jisoo didn't noticed it at all, Jinyoung indeed holding her bag and she was too occupied in helping him out. 

" Get in the car first "-Jinyoung said as he look back and check if anyone saw them. Jisoo followed him with a questioning look. Jinyoung knew she'll explode later if she found out. They both inside the car and Jinyoung starts the engine. 

" wait, Jinyoung-ah why did you bring my bag?? And where are we going?? "-confusion is written all over Jisoo's face. 

" I'm kidnapping you"-Jinyoung said as he focused on driving. 

"WHAT???? ARE YOU CRAZY????!STOPPP!!! Manager unnie will surely kill me!Ottoki! "-Jisoo shouted. 

" Yeah my manager will surely kill me too"-Jinyoung said and not really bothered with Jisoo's wrath.

After few minutes of Jisoo ranting, She already calm down and started talking about food..Jinyoung really miss her randomness. They atlast, reached their destination, it was near the sea and it was a highway so no houses nearby, Just cars and the wide beautiful sea side.

"what are we going to do here Jinyoung-ah "-Jisoo asked as she looked at the scenery. 

"I just want to spend my time with you, just you alone.." 

Jisoo automatically turn her head back to Jinyoung, whose looking at her right now. She tried to speak but she didn't know what to say, they became a bit awkward after the "giving space" thing they had last time. She heard Jinyoung sigh. 

"do you still love me Kim Jisoo? "-He said. 

" Yes"-Jisoo answered with all honesty. How can she unlove him?? He was the only guy who can make her feel all emotions of an inlove person can ever feel. 

"Ah, Good to hear that., I know you're really busy.. I know you don't have time for this or for us but... I want to hear that from you.. "-Jinyoung shyly smile. Jisoo knew Jinyoung is not really good with kind of cheesy stuff but the way he said it is heart melting. The Jinyoung she know way back, when they were started Inkigayo changed so much and she's happy that it's somewhat it's  because of her. 

"you are still mine right??," - Jinyoung looked at her again. Jisoo laughed. 

"Of course, paboyah! "-Then Jisoo suddenly hug him, then pinch his face. 

" Ohhh god i miss this face.. Yah! What took you so long to kidnapped me? "-Jisoo smiling from ear to ear. She was thankful Jinyoung did this because If she knew before hand she will definitely not go with him, specially that their schedule is tight but another rebel side of her wants this..

Jinyoung wrapped his arm around her and she lean closer to him. 

" this is the first time i did this, so I'm a bit worried "-Jinyoung said and kissed Jisoo's head. They stayed like that for few minutes. Just contented listening to the sound of the waves on their side. 

" ahhh time to go, i promise Jennie-ssi to bring you back on time"- Jinyoung said as he looked at his phone. 

"Whoaa jendueki knew about this?? " Jisoo fixed herself on her seat. 

" Yeah, Oh deym, my manager is cursing me right now ahhahahaa, he's asking where i am"-Jinyoung said while opening his inbox.

"Hmmm babe, just tell your manager i kidnapped you so she'll not get mad at you " - Jinyoung continued. 

"I won't open my phone, hehehe well, if Jen knew then probably Manager Unnie knew as well.. "-Jisoo just shrugged, She's not worried at all? 

" woah i thought YG is strict? "- he was confused. 

" He is, but our managers have trust on us and they are like family, they'll understand "-Jisoo answered with full of assurance. 

Jinyoung felt something heavy lifted from him, more than anything else, He doesn't want Jisoo to get in trouble though it's very ironic that he did this. 

-----------------

They arrived few blocks from blackpink house, technically, Blackpink will resume filming that day. Jisoo sigh as he stop the engine. 

"i don't know when we will see each other again and have this kind of "alone"  time "-She said with a sad tone. 
Jinyoung just smile and tilt Jisoo's body so she can face him. 
"we don't need to rush everything,. I'm happy that we're back together and that's what matter most, we can still call each other "-Jinyoung comforted her. 

" yeah but still.. "She pouted

" Kim Jisoo when did you stop being savage and become cuter? "-Jinyoung teased but he focused his eyes on her lips

" Yah! "-as Jisoo smacked his arm. 

" Ahahaha sorry let me kiss you then"

Jinyoung didn't wait for Jisoo's reaction as he crossed  the distance between them. He smirked when he felt that Jisoo responded after few seconds. He then realized it was worth the risk!. 

Back to the Fan meeting (when it was about to end) :

Jaebum: oh wait, Jackson wants to say something.. (pass the phone to Jackson) 
Jackson  : on Inkigayo day.. (teasing starts again) Jinyoung-ah you did a good job! Clap your hands yeorubon! 
Mark look at Jinyoung and the latter just burst laughing.. The rest of the members also started clapping as well
.. 

(this part happened in real life by the way, lol saw it in Instagram, Happy birthday Jisoo, more Jinji moments juseyo!! And Happy new year everyone :)