Perfect Night

Perfect Mixed

D-DAY

Jisoo arrived at the concert hall earlier than the other blackpink members, she needs to have dry rehearsal with the other two Mc. Jinyoung texted her that he might be a little late, he was a bit busy due to his new drama. Anyway, Jisoo proceeded to the MC tent and saw Taehyung, he smiled at her despite of his tired and exhausted face. "Yong-an V-ssi!!!" - Jisoo seated next to him, "Yah Jisoo-ssi I'm really tired today, i only have 2hours of sleep" - Taehyung shared and he pouted.  "Woah it must have  been so tough,fighting V-ssi! " - Jisoo emphasized with him, she's not even at his popularity level yet but she sometimes feel exhausted with some of their schedule , what more if it's Bts schedule. Then Jisoo noticed V no longer answering him. She look at him and she saw his jaw literally dropped and he was looking at someone with amazement in his eyes.. Jisoo followed where his looking at.. 

"Jisoo unnie! "

Jisoo smirked at the familiar girl approaching, followed by the other two." Yah Lalisa, why are you so early, i thought you'll be coming later"- Jisoo snapped.  V still have this unreadable shy expression. "yeah, our rehearsal schedule changed, Oh annyeonghaseyo Sunbae" - Lisa politely bowed.  And Rosie and Jennie did the same thing . V just nodded and can't take his eyes off Lisa. It was too obvious that Lisa became uncomfortable but still she never lose the smile on her face.. "Unnie good luck later"- Rosie said with her angelic voice, Jennie just give Jisoo tight hug, they chatted for a bit and the other members proceeded to the other tent. 

Jisoo heard V released his breath, as if he was holding it earlier. "yeopueda!!she's really pretty!! " - V said to himself but enough for Jisoo to hear.  "So Jisoo-ssi.." -  V shyly asked. "Nope!" - Jisoo didn't even bother to let him finish.,"Yah!  I thought we're like family right?? What happened with Same Dna?,"- V exclaimed. "Yes, we are but Nope!!" -  Jisoo stopped him. "please Jisoo-ssi!  Just this one!  Introduce me properly to Lisa!!" -  "Yah!  You had a chance earlier but i didn't even talk! Aissh! - Jisoo ignored him. Taehyung moved closer and cutely begged" Please Jisoo-ssi"-   "Nope! ". 

" Uhm what's going on here? "
Both of their attention switched to the person who just arrived..Jinyoung...... Jisoo's faced lit up. "Hi Jinyoung-ah!!" -  as she waved at him. Jinyoung all of the sudden hugged her, and slightly kiss her in her hair. Jisoo gasped.. What is he doing.. Other people might see us! -  Jisoo gently pushed him. He didn't care and just seat closely to Jisoo, as if his claiming her. "what are you two talking about?" Jinyoung asked. "Nothing important... " - Jisoo looking at the people inside and good thing no one really paying attention to them.  Then there's V, he suspiciously looking them,. "how's your ankle? Kwenchana?" Jinyoung worriedly asked "It's getting better but i still need to put bandage on it but im really okey, Jinyoung-ah" - she smiled sweetly at him. Jinyoung also smile while staring at Jisoo with all admiration. V just confirmed his suspicion , this two is definitely an item, then his expression changed as if he remembered something "Suga hyung!  Your too late! Whuaaaaahh!!!!!! " - V said loudly with a crying voice as he run outside the tent. Leaving the two wondering what just happened. 

After few hours, The show begin, all of them were getting ready.. Eventhough, Jisoo did the hosting few many times in studio, she still nervous, the huge audience overwhelmed her.. She took a deep breath and smile. She noticed Jinyoung also looked at her, giving her that very assuring smile. Gosh, she love this guy!!  He really knows when to comfort her. 

So as they walking towards the stage.  V suddenly whispered something to her.  "yah you two should be careful there's a lot of cameras, don't be too obvious okey?" - V said then his face suddenly changed to serious one as they arrived at the stage.  Jisoo was a taken a back by V's statement, were they so obvious?? (yeah Jisoo thought they're not lols) 

V almost glare at the other two MC whose openly flirting during the live broadcast, He was on an awkward situation actually but he was more worried that these two getting exposed. Taehyung really can't explain why he kinda feel responsible towards Jisoo, Just like how a brother being responsible to his little dongsaeng . Funny coz they just met and, he felt connected with her as if she's his long lost sister. he's fond of her but not in romantic way,  It's really weird and it's the first time it happened to him. Anyway, He's been in the Industry for 5 years and he clearly know how fans get really nasty if they found out that their fave idols dating. Though, Neither of the two confirmed to him about "them-dating" but deym it's too obvious, the subtle skinship thru out the whole rehearsal, their constant whispering, Jisoo's smile and Jinyoung's worried but at the same time, in-love face, They looked good together too. Then He wondered, What if he'll be in this position too.. then Lisa's face suddenly flashed to his mind.. Her doll-kinda-face, bright smile and daebak figure.. Yahh!!!  Taehyung shook his head, he'spacing out again.. Worst, it was captured by thousands of cameras right now. He forced himself to focus more on to his work

By the time past, tiredness and exhaustion eating Taehyung up again. He really thankful towards Jisoo for helping him out, she was nudging him whenever he lose focus and she make sure he was involved, She smiled brightly as if telling him its alright, Jisoo is indeed a ball of energy to all of them at that night, and she'll be perfect if only she introduced him to Lisa.. 

Whenever they have spare time like waiting for the current idols performance, Taehyung would go begging and Convincing Jisoo to meet Lisa. "andwae!!!!" or "ppong!! -that's her answer everytime, he didn't even know what ppong means but that never really bothered him. He kinda understands Jisoo's weirdness. Jinyoung also relaxed around him when Jisoo busted him that he was interested with Lisa.

Then towards the end of the concert, Jisoo excitedly ask Taehyung, "V-ssi,  let's all say yeong-an at end!!  Cool right?!" - "Nope!" - Taehyung answered with thr same tone she used earlier " ah wae??? Yah! Jinyoung-ah already agreed, don't you know how hard it is to convince him, i thought you'll like it!! "- Jisoo rebutted." Nope"-He said firmly. "aishhhh!!  Okey.. Okey.. I'll give you Lisa's number later." -  Jisoo bit her lips,,, Lisa-ya mianhee. And at instant Taehyung face lit up with a huge smile on his face "so when are we gonna say Yeong-an again??? I can say it right now Jisoo-ssi!!" - Taehyung excitedly asked.  Jisoo just smirked,, she's so done with him.

"till next time!!  Annyeong!!! Yeong-an!!!!!  - success!! 3 the Three MCs bid goodbye with a smile on their faces as they put an end to the show. 

The Concert ended well, Jisoo was so happy that She gained another Friend that night and she was able to spend another time with Jinyoung.. What more can she ask for that night, it was perfect! 

 

******************

Hi everyone!!! Sorry,  VSoo not gonna happen here, lol, well just a FRIEND-SHIP maybe, Their personalities kinda the same, and I'm interested with Taelice more, i just don't know what kind of story i'll write about this two, and i hope they'll have real interaction soon, thanks for reading :)  Nyeong-An!!!