Side story (Yoonsoo ver. )

Perfect Mixed

BTS Suga was asked to have a collaboration song with his respected Epik high hyungnim, they'll be having a comeback and he gladly accepted the offer.  He went to YG Ent and he was requested to wait for a bit since Epik high still on a meeting with YG. So he had time to loitered around the building, Actually the Epik high studio was located beside that gym and a mini basketball court, Yg's building is indeed very impressive, he cant help but admire,It looked much cooler inside then his attention switched when he heard some dribbling inside the court, he curiously peeked inside the open door, He saw Blackpink Kim Jisoo trying to shoot the ball but it was too weak that it didn't even reach the ring. He automatically smiled, next thing he knew he already entered and joined her. 

Jisoo was frustrated, why cant i shoot it!!  She loves basketball and whenever she had time after or before their practice, she normally go to this court to play. As she picked the ball that bounced on the side she suddenly noticed someone watching her in the corner. She got startled!  Then she realized who the person was, she bowed and smile at him..

"Oh annyeong Sunbae, Why are you here?? Oohh right!  For collaboration with Epik high??," - Jisoo still playing with the ball in her hand, while looking at him, straight in the eye.  "Yep" -  Suga answered shortly and took the ball from her hand and effortlessly shoot it on the ring. (Yep, Suga was a basketball player before,) 

"Woahhh" - Jisoo uttered with her shock and amused face.

"Woahh Your Good Suga-ssi!!!!" - she's now clapping like a seal. Suga just smirked,

"do you like basketball??" - He asked, still holding the ball that bounced back after the shoot..

"I do!! It's really cool looking at people who's good at it!!" - Jisoo answered while she animatedly shoot her invisible ball. Then she heard him chuckled. Jisoo got curious and slowly turn her head in front of him. Suga suddenly got conscious, she's in front of him, with her beautiful curious eyes.

"They say you seldom smile or laugh but i always see you smile though, interesting right??," - then she smiled and nonchalantly took the ball from his hand and playfully dribble it again..

"Suga-ssi you look like Jennie, you know her right??  both of you have a gummy smile.. I like it ahaha" - She said but not really looking at him. Suga blushed, he felt his cheek burning hot,. This is not the first time that a girl complemented him, it's not even a complement for God's sake!! but Jisoo has this unknown effect on him, when was this started?? Ahh that incident in Inkigayo! (you all know it right?).  He reminded himself not to react, he composed himself again and wore his poker and i-dont-care face, he sat down at the near bench just watching Jisoo doing some stunts just to shoot the ball, weird but cute... Then he heard a phone ringing, he looked at his side and found Jisoo's bag, someone's calling her and she's to occupied to notice it. 

"Jisoo-ssi your phone is ringing"- Suga lazily called her. Jisoo sprinting towards him and took her phone out from her bag, He studied how her face glowed when she answered the call.. It must have been Got7 Jinyoung.... Lucky bastard!... It was just a rumor in Idol world that both of them are dating, but then Taehyung confirmed it. He sigh heavily. 

"hello! I'm at the office... "-Jisoo happily answered. Suga was about to close his eyes, at least he found a place where he can rest while waiting but the door opened. 

" Min Yoogi!!!!!! There you are!I've been looking for you"-Epik high Tablo came and called him.. 

" Hyung!!!! -  Suga answered  back and stands up and before he go, he looked at Jisoo and flicked her  forehead with his fingers, (but not that strong though)  "see ya around Jisoo-ssi" -  then finally joined Tablo, whose waiting outside he gave him a bro-hug. 

"Awww! Haist!  Booyah!! - Jisoo hist, holding her forehead, tsk!  what's with him, then almost forget that Jinyoung was on the other line.. 

"who was that?? "-Jinyoung curiously asked. he technically hear the conversation on the background, someone called a certain "Min yoogi" which was with Jisoo earlier.. Min Yoogi.... 

"Was that Suga sunbae?,"-he asked again. 

"yeah.... "-Jisoo answered. 

" why are you with him?? I thought you were in the office"

"He's working on something with Tablo oppa, so that's why he's here, "

" Oohhh"-Jinyoung voice seemed to be disappointed. 

"wae?? Is there something wrong Jinyoung-ah? You okey? "-Jisoo suddenly felt something in his voice. 

" Ani, im good, how are you?? "- Jinyoung tried to make his voice lively. 

"  All good, we're preparing for Square three... 

Jisoo excitedly share her group most awaited comeback, but Jinyoung can't focus... Something is bothering him.. Something is not right..... This is the price to pay for dating Kim Jisoo...Jealousy... 

 

-----------—---------------------------

Shout out to the commenter who wants Jinyoung to be jealous, hahahaha! This is for yah!  :)