Wierd

Perfect Mixed

BLACKPINK Japan Dorm:

"I told you, i really don't know... Everything happened so fast, im not sure what we are now but he.. He told me he like me.. "-Jisoo for the nth time explained... She no longer have that giddyness and excitement as what she had earlier when the girls bombarded her with questions , she was like explaining it over and over,, They arrived at their dorm after their amusement park escapade, The girls were a bit suspicious when She and Jinyoung disappeared, Jisoo thought they'll forget about it but guess not..they started asking questions and since she's not good at telling lies she spilles it out. .

Lisa and Rose squealed as she provided the details AGAIN, tooo much sugar.. tooo much sweetness that they can't handle it. " Unniieeeeee im so happy for you"- Rose said dreamily, she literally Imagining the scene on her head (as what Jisoo describe it,)  she's definitely hopeless romantic.  Jennie on the hand, just standing there with a serious face, thinking Of any other questions she can ask, she was like a prosecutor ," so.. Are you gonna tell Sajangnim about it?? ". 
" No Way!!!! In fact we're not really together, i mean not yet?? Urgghhh everything is so unclear so what should i say? That im having this crush to Jinyoung and Jinyoung said he like me too and.. The end?? . "(and we had a passionate kiss? Jisoo leave this information to herself, she did share the light kiss but not the second one, it's too precious to share) Jisoo explained..

Yes, they do have dating Ban but YG, surprisingly, is very lenient about it. Most senior groups in YG are in a relationship and as long as you're responsible in handling it, without any scandal,  then you'll earn the benefit, but one rule should not be violated : It should not be within YG family which is fair enough, YG still want to portray that they're one Family and having relationship within the company compromised their work and their relationship to one another. . " hmm you have a point there, but unnie you need to be careful, we just debuted". - as Jennie walking  back and forth in front of them. " Jennie Unnie can you stop!  You're making me dizzy"-Lisa tried to stop her, "then don't look if it makes you dizzy, Lalisa!" - Jennie smirked. "woahhhh why didn't i think about that ahahahhaha yeah i should not look ahahaha" - Lisa started laughing, Jennie rolled her eyes, half annoyed and half amused by Lisa, She really don't know what planet she came from.. 

Jisoo's phone lit up, it was Jinyoung, he was telling her that he will be boarding the plane by now, to Hongkong and he'll be busy after today,. Then that's it, no "i will miss you"  or  "take care" or "see yah.  Well she really can't expect that from Jinyoung and she, personally doesn't like cringy or cheesy lines but he should have at least make their relationship clear by saying it directly. Jisoo sigh, why is it so hard...Then another text comes in, she automatically smile maybe it's from Jin- oh it's from Suho-sunbae

Suho-sunbae : hi Jisoo-ssi sorry I was not able to contact you frequently, you know were working on our comeback songs and doing other stuff, but hope you're doing well, sleep well pretty :) and see you at Inkigayo next Sunday "

Oh right they'll be having a comeback 

This guy is a total opposite of Jinyoung, Suho-sunbae is genuinely sweet but have this playboy personality, No wonder why there's a lot of girls head over heels in love with him. But she just can't find any sparks between them, she already told him she like somebody else and also she want to focus on her career first since she doesn't want to give false hope but he insisted that maybe they can be at least friends and start from there. . Good Lord, why are these guys making her head-aches, she can't help but laugh, life has a funny way in changing a person's life, before the only thing that can make her head-ached was food (If she can't eat the food that she liked) Now it's guys! 

****************

Sunday, Seoul 10:00am 

Jisoo felt a bit excited and scared, THIS IS IT!   After the last text from Jinyoung in Japan few days ago, they never really contacted each other.. Partly because they're both busy and partly because both are waiting on who will text or call first. . She still don't know their status, she's confused of what's really going on between them. So she thought today might be good day to fix it.  She arrived at the studio and automatically scanned the people in thier waiting room, she saw Jinyoung at his usual spot, He looked at her and just nod casually,then went back at doing something on his phone.. What was that about, Jisoo felt stupid and felt unfair , she never expected that, here she was, feeling so restless about their situation  While he was just calmly seating there and back to his normal self, what happen with all the confession in Japan.. that moment, that kiss.. Was that all lies?? She started to get irritated, so this is how you play it huh..  Jisoo thought and put her happy and lively face again and do her usual routine, greet everyone and even greet Jinyoung as what she normally do on the set.

Jisoo still furious inside as she ordered her iced coffee at the little shop inside SBS building , She and Jinyoung both treating each other as if nothing happened last week all through out their rehearsals , worst it went back to square 1 like how Jinyoung treated her on their first day.  She was pouting when she heard someone laughing behind her, She turn her head and it was Suho. 
"woah what a coincidence, must be destiny, ahahhha just kidding, why are you so upset? "-Suho asked as he also ordered same coffee as hers. 
" can i ask you something,  Sunbae?? "-Jisoo really wanted to let it out. 
" hmm of course but you need to call me Oppa first, Sunbae is a little formal, don't you think?," -Suho answered
"ahh okey Oppa, so here's the deal, i have this friend who like someone and that person said he like her back but didn't do anything after?? Like as if it was the end of the story, just like that? "-Jisoo tried her best to sound as if it was not her. Suho smiled, she failed epicly, then he  pondered " hmm then your friend should ask the guy what should be thier status then?woah, i envy that guy.. ".  " huh??? Oppa Just wsnt to clear it out, its not me,  okey?? Not me.. "-Jisoo used her most innocent voice and face. " i didn't say its you though, ahahaha your so cute Jisooya"-Suho chuckled, Jisoo is really something, one of a kind.  

So both of them walked back to the studio, almost 12:00 pm so they need to hurry.  Suho dropped Jisoo back to her waiting room even though the latter said no need, he still insist.  
"so this friend of yours still single then?? " Suho just asked it out of the blue. " Yes, i guess"- Jisoo answered as she opened the door, "same as you right?? Your still single Jisoo??" -  This time Suho's voice became serious. Jisoo was taken a back then after a long pause, she answered with all honesty "YES".  Then suddenly, the door opened and Jinyoung,  without even looking at them,  walked out the room..walking straight towards the studio. "What's his problem?? I never seen him like that". Suho wondered, then after few minutes he excused himself and went back to Exo waiting room to prepare. 

The show started as usual, Jisoo and Doyoung being playful during the live broadcast, They did miss each other a LOT, on the other hand Jinyoung, is quieter than normal, he wore a serious face almost through out the show, he never met Jisoo's eyes and only focus on Doyoung , He act so unnaturally, he even distance himself from Jisoo, In normal instance, he would stand close where their shoulder always touched. Wierd as Jisoo and Doyoung thought, he never involved any personal matters whenever the camera is rolling and it's seemed like Jinyoung not handling it well today, Both of them were worried, but Jisoo can't do anything about it because Even her internal struggles with Him still unresolved and it hurts, it hurts a lot

 

********************

I'm back!  Wow i never knew the Inkigayo episode today will give me something to write about, heol!!  Seriously though, i'll continue this book but please  if the story is dragging already and no longer bearable then Please let me know, thank you once again :)