Into Doyoung's mind (short ver.)

Perfect Mixed

Doyoung POV

I silently watching Jinyoung Hyung (whose seated in front of me) ,i noticed that he keep on glancing at the close door, he's fidgeting, Jinyoung Hyung seemed to be restless and worried, It's been few minutes now that Suho hyung asked Jisoo Noona to step out for a bit and Noona walked out at that same door,  Well, I'm clever enough to notice the "thing"  between noona and Jinyoung hyung. There's something special on the way they looked and smile at each other. But recently they seemed awkward??  and I'm committed to find the reason why. 

To be honest,  me and Jisoo Noona is definitely much closer than Jinyoung hyung,  my closeness to her, even fused jealousy from my NCT members :)    Noona treated me as her real younger brother to the extent that we bicker and bully each other like any other siblings do. I also treated her as my wicked older sister!  Jisoo Noona is a fun person, i like her quirkiness, she sometimes forced me to do silly stuff during broadcast and her savageness really at par as mine and Jinyoung hyung's savageness is just little over us, just a little though. 

I can't help but smile, remembering how we debate regarding the hottest issue ever, the argument was in titled: "Jinyoung's favorite member, Him (me) or Her (noona)? that is the question" .  Of course I know the answer very well, I knew it when he arrived from overseas, yeah i admit, i was still salty that Jinyoung Hyung gave Noona a cute stuff toy and delicacies from Thailand while he only gave me food, poor me. But I'm glad i witnessed how Jinyoung Hyung changed and started to open up a little, and that's mainly because of the effort of my Jisoo Noona.

Anyway something happened between these two last sunday and I'm still figuring it out.

"Hyung, is there something wrong between you and noona? Something definitely happened when i was away.. "- I asked him curiously. 

"yeah, Jisoo suddenly got mad at me and i don't really know why"- Jinyoung answered and sigh. 

"I saw the broadcast last Sunday and it seems like you're so happy with Bomi-sunbae".  I studied his reaction closely.. 
"Am i? No, I'm just helping her out, she told me that she's nervous since it's been a while when she last guested as an MC, but that's about it". - He answered it nonchalantly. 
"i guess i know why Noona got mad, hyung". I smirked, then suddenly Hyung move beside me and cling to my arm. 
"Yah Doyoungie!!  Tell me!!  Chibal! i really need to know!!  What did i do wrong?? ". I started laughing when i saw him begging." Hyung i thought your a genius, i never imagine your so clueless and dumb when it comes to women and specially when it comes to Jisoo Noona! "- I said while laughing. I suddenly stop when i saw him seriously glaring at me and at anytime he was about to hit me. I move closer and whisper, 
" hyung!  Noona likes you!  Paboyah, she's jealous!!  You're giving Bomi-shi more attention than her! ".  I'm still looking around, afraid that someone might hear us. (We are still idols you know)  then i look at hyung's still-cant-believe face. 

"NO way..."  

"She... like.. ME??"... 

" woah daebak..! "... 

" yah Doyoungie "... 

" eyyyhhh no way"... 

"Wae?? Wae? It made me so!!  Urghh! "

He went on like that for a minute. 

"I never knew hyung can be this dense, chincha! , "- I always knew Jisoo noona like him, More than me and more than any other idols combined. As i get closer to her, i kinda know how she act towards someone she like.. But now that Suho-hyung showing his intention and putting a good fight, i doubted the ending of this drama.. 

But... 

I'm 

Excited! 

I'm on Jinyoung hyung all the way! Wohoo! 

(Mianhe Suho hyung T.T) 

"Hyung i guess you really need to take some risk if you want to win the game, someone might take it away from you ANYTIME.. . ". I saw his face lit up, was that courage? I suppressed my smile, I'm so proud of myself!  I'm giving Jinyoung hyung a good advice, 
woah I'm so Jjang! I'm matured man
! . I can't help but whistle as i walk towards my dressing room, then suddenly Jinyoung hyung run towards the door and went out!  Omo Doyoung-shi Good Job! Let the battle begin! Hehehehe (evil laugh