Trust issue

Perfect Mixed

Jisoo was shocked by how good dispatch paparazzi was, her members showed her the picture of the bomb that dispatch recently dropped.

The picture was taken when she was outside waiting for Jinyoung and Suga suddenly flicked her head playfully before he go.

But

On the picture it's telling the viewers a totally different story! 

It was as if Suga caressing her head and she, as her normal thing, looked straight at Suga's eyes, the picture didn't show what happened next, it didn't show how she got startled, 
Wow!  Their timing is no joke! 
Jisoo even want to applaud to whoever did it! 
She and the whole YG ent were not really bothered since they were about to show the finished MV later today and that itself will explain the situation. 

On the other hand

Mark, Bambam and Jackson were worriedly waiting for Jinyoung's reaction, they know it will hurt their friend but they need to show it to him, Jisoo's face was visible on the Dispatch picture. And BTS Suga can be identified with his hair and outfit during that time. They looked closely at Jinyoung. But he just shrugged his shoulder and returned the phone back to Jackson. 
"so??,"-Jackson asked and before Jinyoung could answer, Jackson talked again.. 
"Jinyoungah we know it's really hard to accept but it's not good to keep, you know, the boiling feeling inside your heart, you can talk to us, we're worried sick about you"-He said with so much empathy. 
" i was there..i saw all of that, and it's not what it seems to be, believe me.. "-Jinyoung said and that shocked the other three. 
" so she cheated on you right in your face? Woah i never thought Jisoo noona can do such cruel thing.. "-Bambam commented. 
" Nooo she didn't cheat on me..what's wrong with you guys... No, you'll see it later...Okey, don't judge Jisoo please... "-Jinyoung tried his best not to yell at them he knew they were just worried. Jinyoung decided to just walked away and entered his room. 
"woah.. he..is so whipped.." Mark sigh. 

And so the Controversial MV was atlast released, gaining millions of views just after an hour it was posted. Epik high was satisfied with how the public reacted to the song...That also shut off the dispatch Rumors But Armys and Blinks were still in Cloud 9 and strongly believe of the idea that Suga and Jisoo indeed dating, Suga and Jisoo became the Top search and talked about in Naver!.for weeks.. Funny how Army accepted Jisoo with open arms, specially that,before there were some immature fans bashing whoever is connected to their Oppas, but for BP Jisoo it was different story.

Suga also adding fuel to the fire coz during fan meetings, whenever he was asked about his ideal girl, he now have a detailed answer,which he don't normally do, before he only gave brief and general answer, now it changed, he like someone with bubly personality, beautiful smile,around 163cm ,someone that can make him laugh and someone who loves basketball, ..all characteristics were pointing to Kim Jisoo.., it's all her..(though he didn't mention her name) . Then whenever the fans chanting Jisoo's name,Suga will just smile.. Not even trying to deny it. 

Another Sunday in Inkigayo :
Jisoo was confused by a sudden confrontation of Nayeon at Inkigayo, Twice apparently making a Comeback on that day. 

"i can't believe your two timing Jisoo-ssi! I let go of Jinyoung and now Suga sunbaenim?? Huh!! I never knew your this greedy! "-Nayeon said. Jisoo was taken a back, how can this angel like girl said those harsh words!

" Nayeon-ssi what are you talking about?? "-Jisoo still trying to calm down, she and Jinyoung promised not to tell their relationship and that makes her wonder why Nayeon-ssi knew about it. .

" You know i realize i did like Jinyoung and i gave him up because of you but this time, i'll get him back! You doesn't deserve him, anyway, He's originally mine!"-Nayeon uttered and just look at her with a judging eyes and she walked pass her. 

"woah!! Woahh! I did not expect that! Whew!  "- Jisoo still can't believe it, she's angry, of course  but she just tried to understand a Jealous being also need a deep understanding, relax! relax

After the show ended, Jisoo came from Bathroom when She saw Nayeon talking sweetly to Jinyoung.

" hmmm she's fast,.. "

Jisoo silently approach them. Jinyoung notice her so he  smiled at her..then Nayeon suddenly tugged his arms,

" Oppa! You promised to treat me right?,"-Jinyoung was abit startled by Nayeon's behavior. He awkwardly look at Jisoo, while Jisoo's face was unreadable.

"ah yeah.. but let's do it some other time". Jinyoung put his hand in his pocket.

"please Oppa..!! I'm not gonna let you go, Hmm you want to come Jisoo Unnie?" - Nayeon switch her eyes to Jisoo.

"Nope, i have schedule after this.." - Jisoo answered.

"Oh right!  You might have a date right? I heard You and Suga sunbae are secretly going out, is that true?" - Nayeon use her most innocent voice while asking, Jisoo saw Jinyoung jaw tighten and also he looked at her..but there's something more to his stare? .

Whut?? Wait a minute! Jisoo was hurt! NOT by Nayeon's words but how Jinyoung react, is that a curiosity in his eyes? Or Is he doubting her now?? Is he having trust issues now?? 

"I think whoever i date is none of your business anymore," - Jisoo was definitely angry and she's not holding back.

"I'm sorry, my mistake i should not asked, can you forgive me Jisoo unnie? - Nayeon suddenly begged, as if anytime she'll cry!.. What are you, an actress? Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jisoo looked more pissed when Jinyoung seemed to take the bait, he had this worried look on His face when Nayeon ask for forgiveness. 
"Jisoo-yah.. Look,  she asked for forgiveness already.. "-Jinyoung calmly said..

"seriously Jinyoung? Huh.?you know what, i think i better go so both of you have ample time together.." - Jisoo walked away. Jinyoung was about to follow her but Nayeon stopped him.

"Oppa im so sorry i didn't mean to be rude.." - Nayeon bit her lower lip with a side face. "kwenchana Nayeon-ah, maybe she was just tired.." - Jinyoung consoled her.

"Your not angry right?? So you'll treat me now? If you don't then i will think your angry too.." - She said. 

Jinyoung took a deep breath, he really want to follow Jisoo but Nayeon seemed hurt so he decided to stay.. He'll make sure to talk to Jisoo later. 

------------------------------------------

Guys, just a reminder, i have nothing against Nayeon in real life, in fact She and Jisoo are best friends and another fact that this is just a fanfic lols, i use her because JinNyeon was popular (according to some fans) way before JinJi happened. So there!

 Enjoy reading, thank you :)