Maknae is In Love

Perfect Mixed

"Uri-rang Hamkigayo!! Annyeong!!! 

​​​JIN-JI-DO waving goodbyes to the audience and the idols ( all guys) Bowing to each other, Jisoo busy bowing to them as well, then She felt someone hold her back, she turned her head and smile, she knew it was Her "Jealous-Jinyoung" , He slightly smile and subtly put his other hand on her side, He squeezed himself between Doyoung and the other guys so he can protect her from all them, not that they'll do something bad towards her but it's to avoid Jisoo from being pushed or to avoid accidental touching, (you know what i mean). Jinyoung and Doyoung always do this whenever boy groups mostly present on stage, they will always be at her side sandwiching her, and she was thankful having these two protecting her without any hesitation. 

The three arrived at their room and since it's just them inside, Jinyoung automatically reached into Jisoo's hand and asked her to sit beside him, Doyoung glaring at them.

"Yah you two, I told you million times don't be too obvious during the show!! Haist! "-Doyoung said while his hands on his hips, standing in front of them. 

" Not me!  Jinyoung here keeps on getting my space and my microphone, chincha!  It's not me"- Jisoo innocently answered. 

"Me? Yah you're  the one who keeps on staring at me! i can see you in the monitor miss! " - Jinyoung defensed and before Jisoo can rebutt,

Doyoung suddenly Separate them and he sits between Jisoo and Jinyoung. 

" Boyah?? Hey Maknae-ya!! I'm too far from my Girlfriend "-Jinyoung smacking Doyoung's arms.,

" Hyung.. Noona.. I think im in love... "  -Doyoung suddenly uttered shyly. 

"What!!?? "-Jisoo and Jinyoung shouted Unison.

" Yah!!  Don't shout, my ears were about to bleed! "-as Doyoung put his hands on his ears. 

"Doyoungie, so who's the unfortunate girl? "-Jisoo playfully asked but at the same time, it sounded very motherly.. 

i knew it! Tsk Doyoung-ah!"-Jinyoung suddenly said.

Doyoung's head swing to Jinyoung's side

"huh?? How did you know hyung? I.. "-

" it was Gugudan's Sejeong right? "- Jinyoung cut him.

" Woah your amazing hyung, how? "-Doyoung still can't believe Jinyoung was able to guess it..

" Yah she's the only one you worked with so far.. "-Jinyoung said

.. Yep point taken..

Doyoung nodded, " But.. But i think she doesn't like me!! Urgghhhh Noona what should i do!! "-Doyoung annoyingly cried at Jisoo shoulder.

"you want me to talk to her??" - Jisoo said while tapping Doyoung's head. Then He jerked up and shout

"NOOOOOOO!!!" 

"wae?? "-Jisoo raised her brow. 

" i didn't confessed yet.. And I'm afraid i'll get rejected.. "-He sigh. 

Jisoo smirked. 

" Tell her yourself or I will tell her.. You know me Doyoung-ah, i can do it..,"Jisoo teasingly said. 

"Noona! Andwae!! "-Doyoung about to shake Jisoo when Jinyoung stopped him.

"okey, Doyoung-ssi stop right there, i think it is best to tell her what you feel or else, Jisoo will tell her ahahhaha"- as Jinyoung joined the teasing. 

Doyoung immediately regretted confessing it to his two equally evil friend. 

------------------------------------------
Dispatched :
Hot news! 
Two Idols, both from a very famous group Enjoying a night date at Gangnam, reportedly dating recently,Insiders in Dispatch were able to capture some sweet moments between them. 

The Girl came from a very famous Company and relatively New and her Group name starts at "B" while the Guy involved  came from a 5 year old group and his group's popularity  is no joke! The group name ALSO starts at the letter "B" (must be Destiny). 

-wait, what?? "B" ?? - 

Bot7??( Lol sorry! ) 

DISPATCHED NEWS GONE WRONG!

------------------------**********----------------

I'm so sorry for inserting the dispatched news, i know it's a bit random but yeah, it's my story (evil laugh), Seriously though, Jinji is killing me at the recent Inkigayo, urgghhhh, Jinji shippers are so lucky, they don't need to edit sweet pictures or fake the photos of the two together coz Jinji literally feed us with real and sweet interaction!..(sometimes i even wonder if they read fanfics and they're making it come true lols)  but My heart kinda bleed for Suho and Suga :(