Suho's Story

Perfect Mixed

Jisoo was a bit nervous,she never been like this before, well there's definitely a good reason why she's feeling this way, she was about to enterview EXO, and to her surprise, the group's leader Suho stands next to her!!!  Actually, Jisoo and Suho had a little embarrassing encounter during Seoul Music Awards last January,

Flashback:

Jisoo happily walk towards the bathroom while balancing the bottled water on her head, she really had fun doing it, (i dont know why either) then she suddenly bumped to someone and the bottle fall right to that person's head, she heard a loud "TOK" sound and followed by a grunt from that person's voice. She bowed endlessly "Omo! Im really really sorry,mianheyo!!". Then she look up and to her horror it was Suho, her sunbae, from Exo, he was patting his head, where the bottle water dropped.  She automatically touched his head, "are you okey Sunbae?? Is it bleeding?? Let me see.. "Jisoo moved closer to him,  too close that made Suho hold his breath , they were inches away from each other, Suho just stare at her, while Jisoo, totally unaware of the situation, still trying to check his head, then unknowingly she looked at Suho, their eyes met., and by then realization struck her!  On a 3rd person's perspective, she looks like she's  hugging him, the only difference is that she's holding his head not his back.  They heard someone chuckled from the back and that automatically made their bodies move far from each other as fast as they could.  "Uhm hyung were about to perform next, I'm sorry to uhmm ruin your moment there".  Kai said while hiding his teasing smile that anytime, it'll burst.  "Shut up Kai, now go, I'll follow shortly". Suho said while blushing... "okey.." Kai gave them another teasing smile and move away. Jisoo want to die from embarrassment!. "I'm really sorry sunbae".- Jisoo utter (also blushing)." "Nah, im totally fine Jisooshi, don't worry about it, not a big deal really,.. So uhm i need to go, see yah around " Suho gave her an assuring smile before he go, then on his midway he looked back to her and gave her another smile but this time, it's different, (its as if hearts will shoot from his eyes anytime soon). Then he walked away. Jisoo was stun!!! 

OMG!!  NO WAY!  Maybe Suho sunbae lost his mind?? !!Maybe it damaged his brain??omo! Im so messed up!! EXOLs mianhe T. T

Jisoo hitting her head, punishing herself on her clumsiness and stupidity as she entered the bathroom. 

Because of that incident, It made Jisoo fully conscious and aware of Suho's presence, whenever they (Blackpink)  walked in front of Exo, she can slightly see (on her peripheral view) that Kai whispering something to Suho and that made the latter blush and laugh, giving Kai a playful smack on his shoulder. She even caught Suho staring at her multiple times during that award show.  She can't really tell what's on his mind.... She gave up on thinking and just wish that the night will pass a little faster and so that way they can all forget what happened. 

This is the first time that they saw each other again after that night,   Well, this circumstances is definitely unavoidable, Jisoo knew they'll see each other again but she thought it might take a lil longer. While standing between Jinyoung and Suho,, Jisoo keep her face in front ,she can barely look at Suho, it always reminds her of that incident, it's unusual for her to talk to someone without looking into their eyes. Maybe Suho is an exception... and Jinyoung, but Jinyoung's case is different, well, she's controlling herself not to look at him

It's the other way around for Suho, he's looking forward to this day, The day he will meet her again!  Something special happened to him after the incident with Jisoo,,He was like under her spell, he cant forget her, he was mesmerized by her beauty and the way she instinctively touch his head to check, made him flustered, After that night, he developed a huge crush on Jisoo.. he started looking her up online, checking every performances she did, all variety shows she's at. He even request Chanyeol to have a double date with Jisoo, as you all know Chanyeol doing a reality show with Rose as his virtual wife in We got married (indirect advertisement on my first fanfic, sorry lol). Chanyeol never took it seriously and just laughed at him. 

Jinyoung can't help but notice how Suho openly flirt witg Jisoo in the live freaking Broadcast, He looked at him at the monitor in front, Suho-sunbae can't contain his smile, he's even leaning towards Jisoo's side, Wtf!!!what now!  Even Exo leader have a thing with Jisoo!  He is so obvious, and that made him furious!  Jinyoung switched his gaze to the other person next to Suho,, Crap!  Another soul was snatched!  Xuimin sunbae was also smitten by Jisoo, he was like begging for her attention, What are they doing for God's sake!!!  This is a live broadcast!!  As much as he wants to give this two a big smack on their faces, He still managed to finished the shoot calmly and professionally..but one thing for sure he was definitely triggered!