Triggered

Perfect Mixed

Jinyoung rushed outside, thinking of places that Jisoo and Suho might be at.. With the luck on his side, he found them at the corridor, they're talking seriously that they didn't even noticed he was there...and before he can interrupt, he heard Jisoo talk.. He slowly stop and hide at the side, he purposely eavesdrop to their conversation . "Sunbae, komawo, i'm really flattered right now, but you know we have dating ban and I'm still a rookie, i dont think it'll be a good idea to uhmm be in a relationship and besides, i Lik-" 
"I'll wait for you Kim Jisoo, SM not really strict about this matter but of course i'll respect your decision, i'll definitely wait" -  Suho cut her and positively answered. "So yeah, I guess i need to get going, thanks for giving me your number, mind if i call you later?" - Suho is indeed persistent. "Sure, yeong-an Sunbae" - Jisoo bowed. Suho just chuckled. "Yeong-an Jisoo".  Then they parted ways. 

Jinyoung stayed at his spot for few more minutes, contemplating.. so he might get rejected if he'll confess now.. He was partly happy because Jisoo didn't accept Suho but partly sad coz she might do the same thing to him. Why is it so hard!!!  

"Oish! kamjakya!!!  YAH Jinyoung!  Why are you here!  -  she was startled to know that Jinyoung was there,  he seemed to be standing there for few minutes now, did he heard us? Jisoo was a bit worried, it might caused some misunderstanding, "i'm waiting for you" Jinyoung calmly said and smile at her, he looked at her eyes directly, she blushed and her heart skip, Jinyoung's smile always have this effect on her.... Urghhh your unbelievable kim Jisoo!!  She scolded herself, "why? - Jisoo trembled a bit.." Nothing... Let's go back"- as Jinyoung lead the way,  She stared at his back..smiling, she like the idea that Jinyoung did look for her.. She still smiling like idiot as she followed him back to their waiting room. 

Another Sunday comes,

Jinyoung unusually happy that day, He and Jisoo were texting each other the whole weekdays (which they don't normally do) (sorry Doyoungssi) , she was like reporting to him everything  she did during those days. He, on the other hand can't help but felt giddy inside.. So Sundays make him happy cause he will see her again.

 He saw Jisoo entered the room, wearing crop top red shirt and skirt,  red really suit her..(their theme today is red)  He suddenly blushed, a weird thought just clouded his head, he recently watched "Party people" with the other Got7 members, well of course its their Sajangnim's show and the guest that time was Blackpink and Deym! "Yonce"  dance cover made him hate himself, it was ridiculously se xy and Jisoo... Jisoo.. Urgghh.. he even smack his groupmates when they tried to compliment how se xy Jisoo was.. He felt that they shouldn't be watching it, he felt like he's violating something... Remembering it made him Blush even more.  
"hyung are you okey, you don't look good, oh sh*t your face is so red, are you not feeling well" Doyoung put his hand on Jinyoung's forehead.  "I'm fine Doyoungie" - as he cleared his throat., Doyoung followed where his hyung's eyes on and he smirked, it was directed to his Jisoo noona.. "wassup wassup!!!" - Jisoo brightly approach them. "Jinyoung hyung is not feeling well noona" - Doyoung mischievously said.  "Oh really, Yah! Park Jinyoung, you can't be sick!  Andwae!" -  As Jisoo move closer and also touch his forehead, his face already red as tomato, "yah!! doyoungie, i will kill you" - As he rose and run towards Doyoung, who already escaped, all they hear was Doyoung's evil laugh!. Jisoo was left there wondering what's goin on.  

Everything during the shoot went perfectly fine, the three of them, having a blast playing with that umbrella on the set, Jisoo and Jinyoung having little moments laughing on the side imitating Doyoung's dance move,. Jisoo watched Jinyoung face as he laughed heartily, This is what she's been looking forward to, to be with Jinyoung... After what happened last sunday, Jinyoung is kinda putting a lot of effort and giving all his attention to her.  He frequently texted her now, without her initiating it, She always caught him staring at her and when he noticed it too he would randomly give her a thumbs up and smiled... , yeah weird right?  But maybe that's how he shows appreciation?..  Whatever!.. but definitely Jisoo's liking it.

After the shoot they decided to eat out with all the other inkigayo staff,  Jisoo seated besides Doyoung and Jinyoung seated in front of her, everyone's in good mood, Jinyoung subtly putting water on Jisoo's cup when Jisoo's phone ring.  Jisoo look at the screen and look at Jinyoung, that made him curious, "Oh Noona, Suho hyung calling you, aren't you gonna answer it" -  Doyoung absent mindedly asked.  "aissshhh Ya!  Watch your mouth" -  Jisoo tried to stop him, Doyoung realized it's too late to take it back, he worriedly glance at Jinyoung, whose jaw tighten, and continue eating.  Jisoo answered the phone without losing her eyes contact on Jinyoung's,.. Jinyoung also stared back at her. "hello.... Yes Sunbae, we're eating with all the staff right now.. Uhmm.. Okey bye" -  Jisoo ended the call. She always received a random call from Suho-sunbae,,  even though she made it very clear, she really can't reciprocate his feeling because she like someone else, and that "someone" is looking at her right at that very moment! 
..... Jinyoung...... 

​​

"Oppa?? " Jisoo and Jinyoung intense staring contest ended and thier eyes shifted to the person who called.." Oh Nayeonie, why are you here?? ". - As Jinyoung stands up with a smile on his face and tap Nayeon's shoulder, " I'm with my friends... Oh Unnie your here too.. ". as Nayeon wave at Jisoo.. Jisoo also wave back," Annyeong Nayeon-shi"- Jisoo grip to her chopsticks gets a little tighter, It's her first time seeing Jinyoung acts very friendly towards another Girl...he called her " Nayeonie" Huh they must  close then.. She look at Nayeon and Jinyoung again.

Woahhhh

THEY

LOOK

GOOD

TOGETHER