Uptown Funk!

Perfect Mixed

"let's break up!!! " 

Jinyoung's face was shocked, no words coming out from his mouth...as the girl in front of him, suddenly drop the bomb, he tried to hold her but she pushed his hands away.. 

Then.. 

Cut!!! 

The director shouted and cut the scene ,they officially ended the last shoot for that day,  Jinyoung automatically bow to the actress in front and to the other staff, everybody exchanging their "Good job or good work"  words, Right after his manager took all his things, Jinyoung bid goodbye to everyone and went to their Company's Van. He reached to his cellphone and dialled a number. 

"hello? "- said the person on the other line. 

"Kim Jisoo.." - Jinyoung relaxed as he heard her voice. 

"Hey!! Why your voice so down, are you sick or something??"-Jisoo worriedly asked

"No..im just tired..and i miss you.... "

".Hmmm you are indeed tired, Park Jinyoung!!" -Jisoo's laughter made him smile. 
"hmm Jisoo-yah don't break up with me okey?? Dont ever ever ever think about it, okey? "-Jinyoung's tone suddenly became serious. 
Jisoo once again laugh." Yah Park Jinyoung!! What's goin on?? I know it's really hard to get out from your character on that Drama right now but Nope, i'm not gonna break up with you, promise "- Jisoo said and apparent smile can be hinted on her voice, she definitely can relate, she once acted at Epik high's Mv and her emotions was all over the place, it was a sad MV and she's really into her character that even after they ended the shoot, she still get sentimental. She heard Jinyoung sigh on the other line.

"Jinyoungie nomo nomo Choa!! saranghae!!!!nyeong-an!! " - Then she ended the call abruptly. 

Jinyoung stared at his phone, smiling, she's really weird but cute, Jisoo definitely know how to lift his mood up. With the drama scene earlier, he actually imagined Jisoo saying those breaking up words and a sudden fear rushed over him, On a positive note, it help him in giving out a realistic acting.,Jinyoung rested his head on the side, looking outside the window as  his mind travelled back to his first serious fight with Jisoo.....

(flash back) 

Jinyoung was exhausted with all the comeback preparations and dramas his doing, to the point that he's unable to answer Jisoo's call for the past few days, She contacted Bambam (with the help of Lisa of course) and so Bambam pass the phone to him, Jisoo was definitely upset,

 "Jinyoung if you wanna end us then tell me!  Don't be a coward!! " -Jisoo said without shouting but her voice was restraint, maybe she's holding her anger back.

" What are you talking about?? No way!  Jisoo hope you'll understand that i'm really busy, i cant even sleep properly, God, it was just two days.. "-Jinyoung rebutted.

"You should have told me..you should have at least text, then if i know then i won't even bother you... Never mind , lets talk when you're no longer busy." - Then the call ended.

Jinyoung knew it was his fault, whenever he focused on something, he tend to forget about other things, his mind was fully occupied by work  he doesn't even have time for himself and all he wanted was a little consideration and understanding from Jisoo, He said sorry multiple times thru text and she said it was okey but obviously not, coz after few days, she totally did the same thing to him, she didn't pick up the phone whenever he called and literally ignored him,.revenge is indeed lethal, He was so mad at first, he thought she was being childish, but thinking about losing her made him crazy , he wanted to see her but his jam-packed schedule restricted him to do so. THEN just like a rescuer!  Inkigayo news came., his manager informed him that He and Jisoo will have a pre-recorded opening performance for Inkigayo. THE show was officially their Heart saver!

The atmosphere in the JYP Practice Room was kinda tense, awkward and cold. Jinyoung still mad and Jisoo still giving him a cold treatment. The choreographer asked them to practice after showing them the steps, as if he knew what's going on, he leaved  the two alone in the room,.(to practice of course :) 
At the ending part of the dance where Jinyoung needs to pull Jisoo close, he suddenly hug her,  no plans in letting her go. 

"Why are you doing this to me Jisooyah.." - he whispered,

"you started it.." - Jisoo coldy answered.

"I'm really sorry.. I'm just tired, really tired, i thought you'll understand" - Jinyoung now rested his head at Jisoo's shoulder and hug her tighter,

"that's the problem Jinyoung, you always assume that i can read your mind but No, i.. Atleast want YOU to let me know, let me know if your tired, let me know how you feel, just let me know so i can understand..So i wont have any other scary thoughts in my mind ,is that so hard? " - Jisoo softly asked.

"I'm so sorry, i know how you feel now love, those days that you ignore my calls was a total hell!! Don't get mad at me please , let's not do this anymore, i can't stand it" Jinyoung begged. "you know i love you right??" - Jinyoung asked again with his pleading voice .

After few minutes of silence, Jisoo broke it.

"I'm not mad ... I'm just giving you a lesson," - Jisoo smiled atlast.. "Uhm Jinyoung-ah the song ended like 5 mins ago, so can you let me go now??" - Jisoo asked as she can hardly breathe, Jinyoung hugged her tighter as if his afraid to let go. 

"Nope, i won't, never,!!" - Jinyoung stubbornly shook his head.

But both of them automatically let go of each other when they heard someone clearing his throat on a very dramatic way, the Choreographer hyung-nim, trying to make his presence known . Jinyoung and Jisoo just smiling shyly. As they continue to practice the Uptown Funk dance

NEW SUNDAY:
Jinyoung was unusually clingy today, Jisoo's kinda afraid that they'll get busted if he continue acting like this, Jisoo was 100% sure that their cold war is responsible for Jinyoung's unusual behavior! The scary part was when they were about to interview BLA4, he suddenly hold her shoulder and tilted his whole body, (as if he's hugging her), pointing his hand on her side JUST TO ASK HER TO MOVE A LITTLE , was that even necessary?? he could have just asked her directly. He was also standing very close to Jisoo during the whole show and Jisoo calming all her nerves not to have any reaction from what his doing, she wanted to slap Jinyoung so he'll get back to his senses, they were on a freaking live Broadcast! , and Doyoung constantly giving them a "dont-be-too-obvious-fools" -side glances. 

"Hyung! What's with you today? It's like you're glued to my Noona!! "- Doyoung whispered, they currently watching BTS performing their new song." well, she's my girlfriend after all"-Jinyoung smirked. "I know, but your not like this, did you see Noona's face, she was like really wanted to smack you earlier ahahhahaha" - Doyoung teased "Yah shut up Maknae! " - Jinyoung playfully elbowed him. 
"btw Hyung, i saw Suga sumbaenim talking to Noona a while ago, it's really weird seeing him with all smile, his kinda Cold towards girls though, Uri Jichu Noona really can make wonders. "-Doyoung absent mindedly shared the info, No harm intended. Jinyoung suddenly became quiet, after few minutes Jisoo joined them,  BTS ended their performance and that's their que to entered the stage and to announce the winner.