Japan date Part 1

Perfect Mixed

Jisoo slammed herself in the couch..   She was so exhausted, BP currently preparing for their Japan Debut,doing photoshoot, fan meetings and doing Ingkigayo. But a  heavy burden somehow lifted on her shoulder, Ingkigayo just finished and apparently Jinyoung and Doyoung attended Kcon so she technically the only original MC left with the two newbies, Jennie and Jinwoo from Winner on the set, the only Positive thing is that they are on the same family so it's easier to work with them, but being the only one with experience still worried her. Anyway everything is done, all she needs to focus on is their debut on Japan.  

But Sundays  still reminds her of Jinyoung and of course Doyoung.. They'll not be seeing each other for the next 2 weeks, though they constantly text but she really miss the two.  Speaking of which, Jinyoung been so good to her, to be honest she wants their relationship to stay like this atleast for now, His friendship is more comforting and assuring, specially that both of them are busy with their respective comebacks and schedules. And Doyoung is such a happy pill just like Lisa, Doyoung always been so supportive and really lift the mood up, if she can only put Doyoung on her pocket then she will definitely do so.. 

"Unnie let's go!!  We need to get ready, we should be at the Airport at 10".-Jennie busily packing up, when she reminded her. "Oh yeah, it's today, woahhh im so tired!!!" -  Jisoo really don't want to move,"Unnie andwae, get up, i already help you with your luggage so just wash up"- Rose said as she help her up.  Jisoo didn't have any choice but to go! 

*****************

Thier Debut in Japan was a huge Success and because they did well, they were given 2 days off, everyone was excited!  Jisoo is determined in searching for the yummiest food in Japan, while browsing, her phone  beep for an incoming text

(disclaimer : this is a personal text i feel like i need to say this, not really necessary though lols

Park Jinyoung  : Jisoo-ya I'm in Japan right now and just wondering if you have free time, let's go to Amusement park. 

(it seems like Jisoo's plan is on hold right now

Kim Jisoo: woah when did you arrive??? Yass!!  Can i bring my members too??? 

Park Jinyoung  :ofcourse yes :) , see yah then. 

Jisoo heart skipped a beat, she's grinning crazily in front of her phone, Jinyoung asked her out well, not that exclusive, but whatever! She's still happy 
So excited Jisoo asked Jennie, Lisa and Rose, all were thrilled and really want to go. 
all of them get ready and went out. 

Jinyoung texted her to meet them in one of the restaurant near the Amusement Park  so they can all eat first.  As  jisoo entered the door, a big smile automatically shows in her face, she saw Jinyoung right away and it seems like he's also eying the door even before they entered, She waved at him but her smile started to fade she noticed his not alone..another head pop up,  Nayeon is here too, with huge smile plastered on her face.  Jisoo was startled when Jennie squealed  "Nayeonnnie, anyeong!!!" oh right they are friends, she knows Jennie mentioned Nayeon as her friend even before they debut,.. Oh there's another person next to Nayeon and it was Jaebum, Jisoo's smile resume, atleast Jinyoung and Nayeon are not alone, she thought they might be on a date here in Japan. 
 Jinyoung motion to Jisoo to sit beside him, (the table is round so the seating arrangement, Jinyoung - Jisoo-Lisa-Rose-Jennie-Nayeon-Jaebum then back to Jinyoung

So apparently Got7 (minus Jackson) arrived yesterday for album photoshoot and it ended early so they're free today and by tomorrow they'll be in HongKong to shoot for their music video (for a comeback song) and also to meet Jackson, whose currently doing a solo activity there., The rest of the members having their own alone time somewhere, Coincidentally,  Nayeon and Momo having their vacation in Japan, Momo didn't make it since she currently in Nagoya visiting her Grandparents, Twice just ended their "Signal"promotion so they were given time to chill. 

It was Originally Nayeon's idea to go on amusement park and since Jaebum and Jinyoung are the only ones without any plans, Nayeon asked them to accompany her, Jaebum suggested to invite BP to join them,  Jinyoung did mentioned  BP is also in Japan at this time., Nayeon agreed immediately, She and Jennie are friends and it's been while since they hang out together, and she already knew that Jinyoung will come too. Jinyoung actually like her,(Nayeon and other twice members perspective),  he is vocal in saying it during their trainee days, though he's not really showing any romantic interests  on her but she once heard him saying "he like her".  Nayeon on the other hand, only like him as a friend, she like someone else.... But it's s feeling deym good that the almighty Jinyoung like her, she's so proud of herself, but Today.. Everything she thought might be all wrong...

Jisoo look at Jinyoung who's holding his phone, Nayeon and Jennie chatting non stop, Jaebum and Rose laughing at Lisa's lame joke,. 
 "Did you already read Doyoung's text??" Jinyoung holding his laughter, Jisoo got curious "no, why?"
"look here, Jisoo" Jinyoung lifted his phone, Jisoo without any idea, look at his phone, *phone front cam shutter*, she realized Jinyoung took a photo of them, he smirked, "i'll upload it on our chat, Doyoung must be so jealous ahaha".  As Jinyoung went back at typing something  on his phone. After a few minutes, Jinyoung burst laughing, He showed his phone to Jisoo.  While reading something on the chat Jisoo's face lit with anger "yah!! Aisshh I'm gonna kill him!.".  Jisoo said, she took Jinyoung phone and crazily typing, replying back to Doyoung. "Hey, where's your phone, your using my phone Jisooya" - Jinyoung  said as he saw how angry Jisoo is, he cant help but smile, she's so cute whenever she's angry.. " yah!  don't disturb me Jinyoung, you wanna die too??" Jisoo said those deadly lines without even looking at him, still focused in replying to Doyoung, "but your using my phone, where's your -" -  "it's in my bag, get it!  Don't talk to me". Jinyoung sigh and get her phone in her bag, good thing her bag was located between them. He turn it on ,"Jisoo- " he was about to say something "Jinyoung can you please talk later, i'm still battling with Doyoung" as Jisoo cut him off.   "unlock this first" -  Jisoo was so done with Jinyoung's interruption, she look at him with her stern face , she took her phone and unlocked it, give it back to Jinyoung and went back to typing. 

Kakao talk  combo :
JINJIDO chatroom
 
HandsomebunnyDoyoung: Hyung hows Japan?? I'm so lonely here huhuhu, btw don't tell Noona that your there kkklk
Jinyoungie : hmmm it's seems like you're not afraid of Jisoo anymore?? 
 Handsomebunnydoyoung: Me? Afraid of Jichu Noona???  huh!! Tsk.. hyung your kidding me right?? 
Jinyoungie : *posted a photo*
 Handsomebunnydoyoung: 😱
 HandsomebunnyDoyoung: im so dead!!  Goodbye world! Why is noona with you right now hyung?? 
Jinyoungie : YAH DOYOUNG-SSI WANNA DIE??? 
 HandsomebunnyDoyoung: Noona??? Noona saranghae!  Hartue hartue
Jinyoungie : wait till i see you Doyoung-ssi, im gonna kill you! 
HansomebunnyDoyoung : Noona your scary T.T 
Jinyoungie : tell me I'm the best Noona ever, then i'll re-consider about killing you... 
HansomebunnyDoyoung : uhmm...but your  not.. Kkkkkkkk just kidding Noona!! 
Jinyoungie : any last words before you die? 
HansomebunnyDoyoung : YOUR THE BEST NOONA IN the whole world!!  Noona jjang! 
MC. Jichu: (typing) ....
MC. Jichu :  okey, you two stop now, Doyoungie do well in Ingkigayo..  Fighting! 
HansomebunnyDoyoung : Hyung?? Wait, why are you using each other phone??  Are you dating now??? kKkkkkk just kidding!!!  
Jinyoungie :(typing).....
MC. Jichu : (typing) ......
HansomebunnyDoyoung : nyeong-an! Enjoy your dateu!  (now offline) 

"Urgghhhh, Doyoung!!! "- Jisoo screamed. "unnie what's wrong?? " Lisa said worriedly, Jisoo noticed she said it loudly that the rest are looking at her with a puzzled look, while Jinyoung silently laughing, he naturally return her phone and got his. "oh nothing.. Oh here's our food!! "Jisoo still red, but thanks God for the Good timing, the waiter approached their table with the tray with all their orders and everyone's attention were on food now. 

Nayeon felt wierd, she's in front on Jinyoung and Jisoo, Earlier she was so excited and very enthusiastic with catching up with Jennie, but then, her attention was caught by Jinyoung,.he's simply taking picture with Jisoo, Jisoo Naturally took Jinyoung phone, as if she did it million times, knowing Jinyoung, he won't allow anyone to use his phone (for privacy reason), but to her surprise Jinyoung didn't even care, 
"don't disturb me Jinyoung, wanna die too! " - She heard Jisoo yelled at Jinyoung then the latter just laugh . They look like an old couple beckering.  She was even more shocked by how Jinyoung simply opened Jisoo's bag to get her phone and naturally asked to unlock it and at the end use it.  She can't believe Park Jinyoung have this side.. She definitely not interested with Jinyoung but she felt competitive right now To get his attention too and know more about this side of his...