Game Over

Perfect Mixed

During the game part in Master key, Jinyoung can't help but get irritated every time Jisoo and Suho excitedly doing high five whenever the Red team won, Well technically everyone on their team doing celebratory high fives but Suho seemed to be extra happy that time,  (i mean, compared to his other teammates) , Jinyoung, on the other hand was on the blue team with Nayeon and other idols, In between finding out the Master key holder, 2 groups needed to compete with each other and play games to gained hints. And Jisoo having her famous 4D Personality became the favorite of everyone, and the idols under her team seemed to enjoy her bubly-ness and playful-ness. She even made everyone say her catchphrase : "Yeong-an" at the end! Crazy right? 

As the shooting goes, Jinyoung became anxious and uneasy, He wants to talk to Jisoo but how? , His feelings towards Jisoo never changed, she still have the ability to make his heart flutter and make him feel the giddiness inside.. Deym! As he realize how much he miss her! If he can only hug her at that moment, he'll do it, like right away and hide her from all the guys that's looking at her right now! , But he needs to control himself, he needs to be sane!. So as the shooting took a break, He scanned the whole place and look for her, she's not with them so he assumed she might go outside.. 

He automatically stepped out the room but a figure stopped him..

"Oppa, where are you going?" - Nayeon said as she slowly wrapped her hand on his wrist, While other idols seemed to be looking at there direction, maybe curious if the two of them are indeed dating.

"I'm looking for Jisoo" - He simply said, he remove her hand from his wrist and walked out. He heard some gasped coming from their audience but he didn't bother to look. 

Jisoo went out to give her things to her manager when she notice her shoelace were loose, Jisoo frowned as she looked down to her shoes. You might find it stupid but she s ucks at tying shoelaces., then suddenly someone bent down and tie it for her, 

It was Jinyoung,.. 

Jisoo's heart skipped, she miss him so much that she wants to give him a tight hug right at that moment but she was too occupied at staring at him. After he finished, he looked at her and fixed her new bangs. Jisoo didn't move and just stared at him. 

"it looks good on you" -He said while his eyes roamed around her face, She definitely miss his deep sweet voice! BUT then a sound of the microphone wake them up. Apparently the shooting were about to resume. 

 Third game is the famous “Danghyunaji!” (Of course) Game, where the player needs to attack by strong statement and the opponent needs to say "Danghyunaji". If the Opponent got Flustered /hesitate/or reason-out then that means he/she lost the game. Both groups elected the girls to be the first player. Jisoo and Nayeon standing facing each other,

Nayeon, with her deceiving sweet and Demure smile and Jisoo just smirked

Nayeon Started her attack 

"So you dated an idol, Jisoo-unnie? "-Nayeon smile as she asked. 

" Danghyunaji"  -Jisoo answered like immediately, it's true anyway , all of the casts cheered, And Jinyoung apparently blushed but the camera focused on the two girls in the middle so it was not captured. 

"Are you prettier that Tzuyu?? "-Jisoo attack as she knew how Twice fans sensitive of " who's prettier than who",(*evil smile, internal wars from the Fandom begins) 

Nayeon without thinking too much answered : "Danghyunaji"

"Are you the ugliest in your team? "- Nayeon asked with her one brow up. 

" Danghyunaji"-Jisoo grinned, yeah Nayeon's attack is so easy for her, not enough to make her Flustered. 

"did you enjoy stealing Boyfriend from other girls? "

K.O!! Burn

Jisoo smirked as she heard a huge "Woahhhhh " from every one! Such a chaos! It was a big blow and Nayeon seemed to be taken a back. 

" wait, What?? "-Nayeon bursted. 

Then Automatically, Jisoo's team rejoice!! Everyone congratulating Jisoo for her witty attack and the main MC Soogeun cant help but asked her. 

" Woahh Jisoo-ya where did you get that Question? "-He curiously asked. 

" I just created it, I'm sorry Once, Pls don't kill me"-Jisoo sweetly smile and bow at the camera. 

Meanwhile, Nayeon is about to disappear from embarrassment. 

The Show ended and Obviously, Jisoo team won. Everyone had at least a good time, they bid goodbye to each other and proceed to their next sched. 

Jinyoung and Nayeon supposedly be on the same van since they both going to JYP building , Jinyoung was about to enter the car,(where Nayeon seated inside) patiently waiting for him,  But as soon as he saw Jisoo walking towards YG Van, and as to Nayeon's dismay, Jinyoung suddenly asked their Company's driver to go without him and he run towards Jisoo's direction.. 

Before YG's stylist-Unnie close the door, Jinyoung hand stopped it.

"Noona!" - He said while breathing heavily from running.

"Oh Jinyoungie, what happen to you?" - Stylist Noona said. (Well if you didn't know, Jinyoung is close with Jisoo's manager and stylist because of constant meetings in Inkigayo) .

"Uhmm can i join you? I mean can you drop me off? JYP Van is full" - Jinyoung  felt sorry for lying but heck!

"Uhm okey, seat beside Jisoo then" - Noona answered. Jisoo was shocked at Jinyoung's action.

She still have open as Jinyoung sat next to her, They're at the back sit, specifically on the third row, While Stylist Noona and the make-up artist on the second row, the manager on the shotgun seat. 

Jinyoung didn't mind Jisoo's questioning eyes. He comfortably chatting with the other people inside the car, While Jisoo just silently listening but still curious as to why he's here, She knew he lied about his answer earlier. 

"So why are you here? "Jisoo whispered after awhile, As the others seemed to be taking a nap. 

" Because Nayeon was there"-Jinyoung simply answered. 

"Oh"-Jisoo said. 

"I thought you don't want me to be with her"-Jinyoung look at her. 

"I miss you..."-He added. 

Jisoo's heart was pricked, She's dying to say  "Me too" but she's still unsure of their situation. 

She was about to say something but... 

"Jinyoung-ah were here at your Office now."-Manager said, unknowingly ruined their conversation. 
"Yeah Hyung, Noona, thank you"-He cheerfully answer. 
"No problem, Jinyoungie "-Stylist Noona answered.

But before Jinyoung go, He suddenly stole a kiss on Jisoo's cheek, the latter gasped and Freezed. Jinyoung made sure that the other people inside are not looking at them, Good thing they were looking straight, So He lean towards her again. 

"I've given you too much space already, now,  i need you back" - He whispered, as his lips slightly brushing on Jisoo's ears. 

Jisoo's heart stopped and felt Goosebumps all over her body, She knew it was Game over. A smile slowly formed on her lips right after he left. 

 

****

​​​why do i have this feeling that JinJiDo will end their Inkigayo hosting already?? Sad, Urgghhhh hopefully not, but their schedule..... Sigh*