4Ds

Perfect Mixed

It was official, Jisoo and Jinyoung started dating, Only their group members (Got7 and blackpink)  and Doyoung knows about it.  They're very cautious and making sure to keep it secret as possible . To the extent that  it's as if there's really no progress with their relationship because of this restrictions , the only difference is that they're both vocal about their feelings now. And both really making efforts to keep their current status going. 

Being in a relationship is not always sweet, Yes, it was heart fluttering and exciting but being an Idol gave them a hard time, the outmost secrecy of there relationship was tiresome and due to their busy schedule they don't usually see each other, Time was their challenge.  Good thing there's Ingkigayo, their cheat day, atleast they don't need to explain why they're together, The couple was also very thankful to Doyoung , though he knew the real score between Jisoo and Jinyoung, he pretended that he doesn't know anything at all, and just acts as his normal self so it's easier for them to shoot in Ingkigayo, He's also good at covering them up. 

Another Sunday came:

After the pre-scheduled recording  in Ingkigayo , Jisoo and Jinyoung were informed to be the MC for Sbs S&F Global Concert in Daegu, which normally held every year. And due to some schedule conflicts, Doyoung can't attend and was replaced by BTS Taehyung. 

As the two entered the meeting room, they saw Taehyung seated in the corner, he seemed to be singing some song with animated move,  then he stopped and looked at them, Jisoo and Jinyoung automatically bow to their Sunbae. and he returned a little nod as a response . Jisoo seated across Taehyung and Jinyoung seated beside her. They're awkwardly waiting for PD-nim. 

"Good job with your new comeback song Taehyung-ssi it's really good"-Jinyoung cracked the silence and ease the awkwardness . Taehyung genuinely smile and answered "Thank you!!". Then he caught Jisoo's eyes, whose curiously looking at him. "is there any problem Jisoo-ssi?" - "Ah no sunbae!! Actually yes.... I'm curious about what other people said about you, but you look normal though" - Jisoo answered and grin. "ahhhh i know what you mean, yeah I'm pretty normal, and you too, i heard something about the same thing as mine .." - Taehyung also grin. Jinyoung still trying to figure out what their talking about. 

"nah, I'm very Normal too ahahahaha they just can't understand me sometimes..they were the one that's weird " -  Jisoo crinkled her nose and pout. 

" woaaahh i feel the same thing... Have you tried talking to cars?? I did it before.. "-Taehyung excitedly asked

" Nope but i did talk to my dog, dalgomie, i think he even answered me back"-Jisoo already leaning to property talk to him

"really?? Ahahhaa that's cool!  I can make faces like 100x a day! "- Taehyung said and showing his square smile. 

" I ate few types of papers when i was a kid!,it tasted aweful!ahahaha"-Jisoo cracking up. 

"woah!!!!  As expected!!dope!i think we're related, same unique DNA, you know"- as Taehyung high fived her.

"OmG!!!  I think so too!!" -  Jisoo enthusiastically nodded. 

 Then they laughed proudly.. 

Meanwhile... 

Jinyoung on the other side,with a frown on his face, trying so hard to keep his sanity intact!!raising his hand upward, started questioning God.... 

"Why am i here!?  Who am i? Wae? " 

It's a conversation gone wrong, 4D meet another 4D,,, This is what happened,  Jisoo and Taehyung talked like no tomorrow , Jinyoung just tapping his fingers on the table while his Girlfriend engrossed at sharing her weird stuff to this other guy here. Well, he didn't feel any jealousy towards V,.. Uhm.. Okey.. Maybe just a little,. He felt more threatened by the other BTS member Suga than V, maybe it's guys instinct, if someone like his girl or not.

Then the door open and PD-nim entered.. They all started discussing about the concert.