Yeong-An Inkigayo! Jjang!

Perfect Mixed

Jisoo tried so hard not to cry, nope, not in front of the audience and the idols around her. She smiled brightly as usual coz that's the only thing she can do to suppressed her emotion. She look at Her beloved Dongsaeng, Doyoung as he said his goodbyes and she also glance at Jinyoung who's at the very end, still unable to look at her while on Camera. 

JINJIDO officially ended their Job as MC, That means less time with Jinyoung and Doyoung, No more fun time during sundays, No more pranks from Ingkigayo staff, and No more sweet subtle moments that Jisoo and Jinyoung shared without anyone judging. In other words, no more excuse of them being together.. That I guess is the saddest part.

After the ending, Jisoo felt a hand caressing her back as they went down the stairs. She look at the owner and smiled sadly. Jinyoung definitely felt it too. He tried to console her and suddenly another hand tugged hers.  Doyoung also joined them and as happy pill as he is, he started teasing His Jisoo noona for almost dropping a tear on stage which the latter denied real hard. Jinyoung laughed at the two, they're back at their Normal selves teasing each other non stop like little kids. I'll miss this so much 

Actually, it ended very well, Jisoo find it fascinating how one year of her life changed so fast!  She met a timid and mysterious guy who captured her attention, and day by day she found herself being captivated by him. Jisoo smiled as she remembered how Jinyoung show his multiple side to her that he didn't even show to anyone yet. Her jealous, Cringy, Cute, Charismatic, not-so-funny, Bookworm, Genius and Loving  boyfriend, that's how he is and she's still excited in knowing more of him, though their time might be limited. And of course, Jisoo was also happy meeting her long lost younger brother in Inkigayo, she knew Doyoung will  always be her number fan. 

It was also a 360 degree turn  for Jinyoung, he never knew he'll fall in love to this weird and out of this world pretty woman. Falling in love was never in his plan, yet he was thankful in taking the risk coz it's worth it. Honestly, He felt like crying earlier which is very unlikely of him. This was the part that he hate the most, You know, getting attached to everyone and then, suddenly it ends, Having what he have now is still uncertain at some point. But looking at the two people, whose currently bickering in front of him right now, makes him feel at ease, at least he is certain about Doyoung's friendship and about Jisoo's love. 

Doyoung on the other hand felt grateful towards his Noona and Hyung, He felt like having a new family with them, Now that their show ended, He was partly sad but mostly  happy that he was able to meet these lovely couple and spend one year with them. He'll be their number one supporter for sure!. 

After, the After-party that was thrown at them by the staff, Jinyoung and Jisoo excused themselves , Jisoo needs to go due to some Blackpink house schedule and Jinyoung volunteer to drive her. Ingkigayo team never really questioned the two since their relationship was like an Open secret now.

Jinyoung parked the car after they arrived at Hongdae. 

"so.. How are we gonna see each other now? "- Jisoo asked 

" we'll make time, don't worry.. " Jinyoung assured her. 

" But i will be very busy this month and you'll be in Japan tour again "- Jisoo pouted. 

" Nah, i'll find time to visit you even if it takes another crime, you know like kidnapping you again "-

Jinyoung laugh at what he just said.  

Jisoo also laughed  but deep inside she's kinda worried. She looked at him again and hugged him,  Jinyoung smiled as he returned the embrace, then slowly he lowered his head until his lips touched hers, He kiss her gently. No more words that can pacify their worried hearts at that time but actions speak on their behalf. 

We'll make it work, Kim Jisoo... 

I trust you Park Jinyoung... 

They silently assured each other

 

**************

Woah i guess this is the end :( thank you everyone for reading wow!  22 freaking chapters!  See yah on my next book!  (it's gonna be SugaxJisoo)