Dilemma

Perfect Mixed

Got7 started touring in Asia and it's been 2 consecutive weeks that he didn't attend Inkigayo and for some unknown reason that made him feel a little sad. So he make sure not to missed watching inkigayo every Sunday anf of course monitor them.  And every freaking time,any male guest idol on the set seemed to forget the word called space, they lean on Jisoo more that leave them no space in between . Well he really cant blame her, she's like a walking magnet. Tsk, what if, accidents happen again? This girl never learned.

He was so focused on his tablet when his phone beeps, he received a text from Jinjido on thier Kakaotalk Chat. They were forced by Ingkigayo PD to have thier own chatroom.

Kakaotalk:
HandsomebunnyDoyoung: Jinyoung hyung!!! Where are you at right now? Did you watch Ingkigayo??? Miss you hyung!!! 
MC.Jichu: yahhhh Jinyoungie you need to reply! 
Jinyoung: (Typing) ... 
Jinyoung : I'm currently in Thailand, and yep i already watched Ingkigayo, both of you did well!
MC.Jichu: please please bring me food!!!!!  I love Foooood, Lisa told me there's a lot of delicious food there!! 
HandsomebunnyDoyoung: me too, me too!!
Jinyoung : yah Kim Jisoo, stop eating a lot!  Gluttony is a sin you know. 
MC.Jichu: whatever! ..I'll kill you if you're not gonna buy anything from Thailand!
HandsomebunnyDoyoung: Noona you're scary!!! 

Jinyoung sigh, that's all she can think of, "food". Bambam appeared on his room, "hyung we will be out to buy some souvenirs, i know you want to rest but would you like to come with us??" - Bambam most likely know the answer but he still want to give it a try,

Jinyoung, Mark and Yungeum, normally stay at the hotel to rest after concert but the others want to take the opportunity to atleast enjoy the place, Jinyoung stands up and get his wallet.  "yeah i'll go, someone might kill me if i don't buy anything". Bambam suspiciously look at him   "hmmm That someone is Blackpink Jisoo right?" Bambam burst out laughing , actually it was just a joke, he wants to tease his hyung but he doesn't need any confirmation since Jinyoung's face is totally red, he's blushing real hard. "Shut up" - Jinyoung cutting him off. 

 After the encounter they had at the restaurant, Jinyoung's members keep on teasing him about Jisoo in any possible way.  Jackson even asked  him during fan meetings and during Vlive. With all the fans listening, he answered it safely and calmly but deep inside he really want to kill Jackson. 

Bambam, Jinyoung, Jackson and Jaebum went to Siam Paragon Mall. They make sure to keep their identity.  While roaming around, Jinyoung saw a huggable yellow chicken stuffed toy.  For some reason it reminds him of Jisoo..  She really like Chicken. She must be very thrilled to have this. He's itching to buy it but then again s will surely make fun of him. This is the current dilemma of Park Jinyoung! 

————-----—
After few weeks:

Jisoo doing Vlive alone, she normally do it on her room, while playing with her dog Dalgeum and Jennie's dog Kai. Fans notice a cute yellow Chicken stuffed toy on her bed.  

Vlive viewers:
****145: wow kyupta! 
*****785: JiChu you really like chicken! 
****476: i want one like that!!! 
****1258: is that new?? We never see that on your previous vlive. 

Jisoo cuddled the stuffed toy and show it to the viewer. "this is Siam, yeah it's new, someone gave it to me, Wow Siam you're popular!!!" Jisoo chuckled as she put it back on the side and continue doing Vlive.