Side story (the end?)

Perfect Mixed

Jisoo entered Epik high recording room, curious as to why she was asked to come, She's standing at the room clueless of what's going on, she saw Mithra-sunbae laughing so hard, Tablo trying himself not to laugh, and here's Suga whining, they didn't seem to notice her. She entered like few minutes now. 
"No Hyung!!! CHIBAL!!!!! ANDWAE!!" - Suga resisted. 

"Yah Min yoogi! This is a good chance for you to show your other talent"-Tablo convincing him. 

"What talent hyung??? No way,!!! NO FREAKING WAY.. "-Suga bursted.

Ah they must have been very close for him to talk to Sunbae like that, Jisoo thought

"What talent? ACTING talent of course! Oh good timing Jisoo's here!" - Dj tukutz atlast noticed her. 

"Hmm sorry to ask but why am i here?" - Jisoo bravely asked.

Tablo move closer to Jisoo, "Ahh we actually have this very awesome idea, to cast you once again in our Music Video!!!" - Tablo grinning with just the thought of it.

"okey? And so?" -  Jisoo still not convinced that that's all.

"and Yoogi here will be your Counter part" - As soon as Mithra said it, she heard another groaned from Suga

"No i didn't say yes to that!! Hyung!! Im not an Actor for Crying out loud!" - Suga was a bit frustrated but the three Members were not affected at all,

"it's a unique plot Jisoo-yah! it's about lover who fall out of love, !i can't think of anyone but you two! But this is a secret for now so i want to give both of your fans a heart attack! ." - Tablo very excited explaining it..

Jisoo looked at Suga and she can't help but smile, He looked so helpless but still can't go against his hyungs. You see, Jisoo really don't have any choice, she can't say NO to her sunbae either, it doesn't really bother her being in their music video but she needs to consider Suga-ssi who obviously doesn't like it. 

After few days... 

"Withered Love"
Cast:Kim Jisoo and Min Yoogi

Jisoo read the title of the script she's holding,

 oh so it seems like they were able to forced Suga sunbae to do it then. 

She's currently at the site where the Music video will be held. it's a top secret one, no one knew Epik High will drop another Mv aside from the one that's being advertised right now. So Jisoo not allowed to share it, only Insiders from Yg knows , she didn't mentioned it even to Jinyoung, She just finished her make up when Suga-ssi arrived, He stared at her for a while without any expression.

"Uhmm Suga-ssi why are you looking at me like that?" - Jisoo felt uncomfortable with his stares.

"Your so ugly" - Suga smirked and walk away just like that! Leaving Jisoo with shocked face. Jisoo not really hurt being called ugly coz she know she's not.. but she can't comprehend how Suga can tell it to someone right in front of their face. Jisoo just shrugged it off and proceed to shooting area. 

After wrapping up the last scene, Jisoo received a call from Jinyoung, telling her that he will be fetching her, He thought she was at their dorm and when she told him where she's at without explaining the details why, he didn't even mentioned it and decided to go there instead , He's kinda want to spend time with her since November is definitely a hectic month for Got7, they'll have another Concert tour in Japan. So as much as possible he wants to be with Jisoo. 

When he was about to park, Jinyoung saw Jisoo standing at the side, she was looking at her phone, ah she must be waiting for my call, Jinyoung thought and slightly smile.. But those smile fade when Bts Suga appeared and slightly flicked Jisoo's head and Jisoo,  of course got startled and was about to kill him but Suga just laughed and bid Goodbye to her..though Jisoo was irritated but they look so friendly towards each other.. 
Wait..
Then Jinyoung suddenly remembered what Doyoung said.. 
Huh, that guy indeed fond of smiling at his Girlfriend.

Jinyoung felt his blood boiling, !! But he can't go out, they still very cautious about their relationship, he can't just show his face there just like that.. they can't afford being caught, He  decided to dialled Jisoo's number instead. 
"I'm here already, where are you? "-Jisoo asked and he saw her looking from both side. 
" I'm just across the street from where you at"-Jinyoung coldly answered. 
"Where? Oh there!  Saw your car already, gonna put this down, yeong-an"-Jisoo smiled towards him and ended the call. 

After she entered, she can already feel something is wrong with Jinyoung, he was silent for like 5 minutes now. "Jinyoung-ah, what's wrong?? I thought we had a deal that you need to tell me if there something wrong?" - Jisoo knew something's bothering him. He pulled over and sigh, then he looked at her. "I saw you with Suga-ssi earlier.. And i don't like it.." - frustration is apparent in Jinyoung's voice when he said it...his eyebrow knitted when he saw her face changed from a serious to smiling face and now she's laughing like crazy.. Heol!  Jisoo really unpredictable. 

"Wow my Namja is jealous!! Yay!! Ahhahaha seriously, Jinyoung, Suga sunbae doesn't like me, he even said im Ugly,.. I know i should not be spilling this but since i really like you and since you're really  like me too and you're jealous , I'm gonna tell you a secret, I was casted in the new Music Video of Epik high and He was forced to participate, so there.. "-Jisoo still smiling brightly again.

" Yah I'm not Jealous, i just dont like it.. "-Jinyoung defensively said.

To be honest, He was relieved about what he heard but he doubt if Suga-ssi doesn't like her...well,  he believe and trust his Girlfriend  But....

" Jinyoungie is jealous! Hhahahaha Ppong ppong!! "

-  urgghhhh She can be really annoying though!