Getting there..

Perfect Mixed

It's been few weeks now that Jin-Ji-Do were casted as the new MCs of Inkigayo, Their first encounter was really awkward but after that it went smoothly and their chemistry on screen is undeniably good. 

Though on Jinyoung's perspective, his two colleague are really wierd, not that he cares but he really can't get away with them, As much as he wants to draw a line, these two are too insensitive that doesn't have any idea that he is drawing a line

Jisoo and Doyoung clicked together perfectly , like they laughed at everything and received each other's joke enthusiastically, while Jinyoung watched them from afar, amused..He never really joined them but he felt that the two were so clingy to him, Doyoung always want to be near him and Jisoo always had this proud look in her eyes whenever she look at him.. Oh and speaking of Jisoo, he tried not to be associated with her, she's too dangerous and pretty, mainly because he can't figure her out, and he hate it when he can't read her personality, she's so out of this world and he can't handle it. 

 On their 4th meeting :

Jinyoung arrived earlier than usual so he just seated there sipping his coffee while waiting for the others, then suddenly the door opened and a pretty familiar face pop up, Jisoo arrived with her usual beautiful shining smile and with her favorite chocolate frappe on her left hand.

"yeongan Jinyoungie" Jisoo waved at him.. He responded with just a quick nod and forced smile. Jisoo seated next to him and flash her beautiful smile, Jisoo is always beautiful!! Too beautiful that will melt you if she stare intently and that's exactly why Jinyoung hate about her,  she can make him loose his focus on her constant stare, Unfortunately Jisoo's past time is to stare at him to the point that it's giving him wrong and ridiculous idea that maybe....just maybe She like him... 

No way on earth she will like him, Jinyoung thought., Once again reminding himself that Inkigayo is temporary, once they're out, Jisoo and Doyoung might be stranger again and Attachment can be too painful.. As per his experience.. But deym Jisoo's closeness to him making it harder. Jisoo has a habit of looking straight in the eyes  whenever you talk to her, and that made him flustered sometimes so as much as possible he'll avoid talking to her. 

But days like this is a total challenge, here she goes again talking to him with her funny and animated voice, with that pretty eyes only focusing on him.. 

"yah Jinyoung  are you even listening to me??"-Jisoo snapped! 

"uhm yeah i heard you", trying to avoid further conversation. 

"You know what Jinyoung, I really really like You!! ".  Jisoo said while grinning, she said it as if its the simplest word in the world. 

Jinyoung didn't see it coming!  What the hell is she talking about, Is this some kind of a confession,?? He still processing it when Jisoo dropping more bombs! 

" Chincha!  I really like seeing you smile, for some reason it warms my heart". - Jisoo said without batting a lashes. 

Jinyoung seeing red alert sign in his brain, it can't  be...he panicked! JYP will surely kill him if he knows he'll be in a relationship, oh it'll be hard on his group as well and how will his fans react??!!!  HOW!!!

"I also like our maknaeng Doyoung!!  He really is a good kid"

Cracked!!  Shattered!!!  Burn!! 
False alarm! 

Again!  She did it again.. Making him confused and flustered. 

"Jisoo don't ever say those words again"- with his serious and dangerous voice

"Wae?? "-Jisoo asked innocently. "Wae?? Yah Jinyoung you're really weird".Jisok was cut off when her stylist-unnie called her to get ready, so Jisoo stand up and walked towards her dressing room. 

He sigh, how can this girl do this to him, he let out another sigh! .. Then suddenly the door open again, Doyoung came and a soon as he saw Jinyoung, a huge smile plastered on his face and automatically hug him "HYUNG!!!". "i miss you hyung!!  It's been a week since i saw you!! " while giving him that tight hug.

Jinyoung let out another sigh, what is this another confession?. Seriously what's wrong with you people!!!!!