Chapter 4

Baby, You are my Star...

(CL's outfit: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dJ3026Tcv6c/Tbf6j3yhBDI/AAAAAAAAADg/CP1cyia_9i8/s640/1285576670471.jpg)

(Jay's outfit w/ a plain black shirt: http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/eacaf6031e18bcdffed2b5f74ef6d7e3_large.png)

Chaerin's POV

Ring! Ring!

I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow. Ugh...stupid alarm clock. I reached my hand out slapping my clock to the floor. I groaned again and sat up. I looked at the time from my phone. It was 6:30am. I looked around my room and was suddenly confused with what I saw. Boxes were strewn everywhere on my floor then. Then I remembered I was moving today and suddenly I got excited. I went to the bathroom and got ready to move into my apartment today. My mom would be at work now and my sister would be at school so that means I get to move by myself. Yay. Note the sarcasm. I quickly got dressed and started loading my mom's van. I don't know why she bought a van when she takes the bus to work but whatever.

Once the van was loaded with everything but my bed, I drove to my apartment. Once I got there, I got out of the car and before I started lifting boxes I stretched first. This was going to take alot of going up and down. I grabbed the first box and headed inside to the elevator. I went up to the third floor and found my apartment. Since this was a new building I doubted alot of people lived here, so I left the box outside the door and went back downstairs. I did this about seven times and by the eighth time I was exhausted. Before going back upstairs I leaned on the car for support. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breathe but I was rudely interrupted when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the person who interrupted me. Of course it was Jay.  Wait... why was Jay here?!

"You need any help?" He asked. I furrowed my brows and slowly shook my head. He pouted a little. "What?" I shook my head again.

"Uh, nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, I live here." I let his words sink in before I widened my eyes in shock.

"What?! You're living here too?!" He smirked and nodded his head. "Don't you have some kind of big house or something?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and shifted from side to side.

"I did but it was too big for me." He casually shrugged like it was no big deal. I stood up and realized how short he was. I smirked. "What?" He asked.

"You're not so tall." He scoffed and looked me up and down.

"Taller than you!" He retorted back. I raised an eyebrow. No way was he going to get me mad.

"Whatever." I turned around and lifted the box but it was lifted off my hands by Jay. He started to walk inside before I could grab it back.

"Yah! Give me back my box!" Woah, Deja Vu... I shook my head furiously and followed him to the elevator. When we were inside the elevator he asked me what floor I was staying at.

"Three." I replied and he gave me a weird look. "What? Got a problem?" He shook his head and pressed the button. When we reached the floor I tried to grab my box back but his grip on it was too tight.

"Hey! Give me back my box! I can carry it!" He ignored me and headed to the door with a bunch of boxes in front of it and st it down. When I caught up to him he turned around and faced me.

"I'm guessing this is your apartment, right?" I nodded. "Well then, hello there neighbor."

"What ar--," I looked at him in shock, "No, it can't be. You're my neighbor too?!" I looked up to the ceiling and raised my hands. "WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!" I complained. I heard him chuckle and saw him shake his head.

"Don't worry. I won't be a bother... maybe." I scowled at him.

"Well thanks anyway for bringing my last box up. See you later." He nodded and I waited until he left before going inside the apartment. I went inside and was surprised to find that the apartment was bigger than expected and it was fully furnished. It had a sofa, a tv, and a bed.

The windows overlooked the park across the street and it gave me alot of natural light. I stood there in a daze before snapping back into reality and pushing my boxes and luggage inside. I went to my room first with my luggage behind me. I looked for the closet and found out it was a walk-in. I quickly started unpacking and after that setting up the place how I wanted it to look. Hours had passed and it was time for lunch. I freshened up before heading out and grabbing a bite. Before I could go out someone knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" I said but they just knocking. I groaned and opened the door to reveal none other than Jaebeom. He was grinning and I was staring at him blankly.

"Wanna have lunch with me?" I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. His grin fell from his face. "Come on. We're gonna be neighbors anyway. Might as well get to know each other." I thought about it for a moment.

"Ugh, fine. I was gonna go out to eat anyway." He grinned again while I locked my apartment. We started to head downstaris quietly until we got outside.

"So where are we going to eat?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know, a place with food?" I said sarcastically. He glared at me. "Fine! Wherever, I don't care."

"Alright then follow me!" He started walking and I trailed a feet behind him. Since he couldn't see me, I started to look at him more closely. I wasn't completely lying before. He wasn't tall but he wasn't short either. From his body shape it looked like he worked out alot. I looked at his sense of style. I nodded my head in approval, Not bad... I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jay suddenly stopped. I looked around and wasn't familiar with the place.

"Yah, are we here?" He turned around and looked sad.

"Yeah, there's a cafe down the corner..." He trailed off. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my jacket and tilted my head to the side.

"What's wrong?" He shook his head and grinned.

"Uh, ani. Nothing. Let's go!" He offered me his arm. I rolled my eyes and just pushed past him, hands in pockets. I heard him running after me as I was ahead of him. He caught up to me and started walking next to me. Then a thought hit me.

"Jay-ssi, you're famous and all, right? Aren't you worried someone might recognize you?"

"Not really. There's not that many people that know me in this neighborhood." I nodded my head in understanding.

We got to the cafe and found an empty booth at the far end of the shop. Someone came and took our orders. I asked for a sandwich and soda while Jay asked for a burger and a shake. When the waiter left I heard one of my favorite rap song play on the speaker of the shop. (N/A Look up Tasha's Black Happiness). I started rapping to it and while I was doing that I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me the whole time but I didn't care. I got lost in the music. When the song ended Jay was clapping. I bursted out laughing.

"Bravo! Bravo!" He cheered.

"Why thank you!" I said getting up and bowing before sitting back down.

"Have you ever thought of rapping?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah, I can sing and compose music too but rapping is what I like to do and I'm way better at it. Not to brag but some people say I'm the best besides Tasha-ssi of course!" He chuckled.

"How would you like to do a duet with me?" I shrugged apologetically.

"I wish I could but I really need to focus on my studies." He thought for a moment before replying.

"How 'bout we make a deal?"

"Alright"

"I'll tutor you if you become my partner. Make a few songs with me and do duets. You could become big." I thought about it for a while. It couldn't hurt right? People say he is smart so I guess it is a good idea. I nodded.

"Alright, I'll do it." He grinned and stuck out his hand.

"It's a deal then." I took his hand and shook it, right in time for our orders to come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry you guys for not updating alot! School has been a pain in the buttt!

Hope you guys liked the chapter, there's not much going on so sooorrryy!!

<3 you my readers and subscribers and anyone else! <3

Thanks for reading!!