Chapter 9

Baby, You are my Star...

Jay's POV

Oh Nonononononono!! This CANNOT be happening!! I was currently sitting on my couch watching the news when a report about me going out with Chaerin came up. I was drinking water and literally did a spit take. I turned up the volume and they were talking about how someone caught us coming out of a cafe together laughing. Okay first of all we were having a study session outside the apartment and second, THIS IS ALL A FREAKIN MISUNDERSTANDING!!

I quickly turned off the television and rushed next door. As I was about to knock she opened the door with the same flustered look as me.

"DID YOU SEE IT?!" We said in unison.

"Oh, sorry but did you?" She asked and I nodded. "What are we going to do?!" 

"Well... I... I don't have a clue. How about you?" She sighed and shook her head. "First, we should probably get out of the hallway."

"Yeah that's a good idea." Instead of walking inside her room she headed of to mine. 

"Okay that works too..." I mumbled beneath my breathe. I shut her door and went into my room shutting my door behind me. She was sitting on the couch looking around my apartment.

"Pretty neat right?" She shrugged.

"Eh, could be better." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Whatever. Back to business. How are we going to get rid of this mess?"

"Well, maybe it's just going to blow over in a few days." I wasn't so sure about that so I checked my twitter. I looked at the tweets and there was already over 200 tweets about my 'relationship' with Chaerin. Some of them were okay and some of them were rated 'R'.

"Uhhh... I think it's going to take more than a few days." I sat next to her and showed her the tweets. Her eyes got rounder and rounder with each tweet.

@JAYWALKER4EVUR said: WAHHH!! Is it true?! :'(

@Jay_luverr said: NOOO!! Jay is only MINE!!

@PJaebeom13 said: She's gonna regret EVER talking to you!! Let's go JAYWALKERZ!!

@kpoplove123 said: You guys calm ur butts! You wont ever have a chance with him anyways!

@MyLoveParkJaebeom said: NOOO~~!! Jay Oppa! Leave her and come to me!

Okay some of these are pretty creepy...

"Woah.... Um, maybe you should just tell them that your not going out with me and it was all just a misunderstanding."  I nodded thinking about it.

"That could work but the press isn't that easy to convince."

Author's POV

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Chaerin asked. Suddenly an idea popped into Jay's mind.

"Why don't we just go with it?" Chaerin thought about it for a minute and it wasn't such a bad idea.

"Alright but then what?" Jay shrugged.

"I don't know. We'll just go with the flow for now." Chaerin agreed but something was bothering her about this idea. She couldn't seem to get what it was so she shook it off.

"Well I should probably go back to my apartment." Chaerin stood up and was about to leave when Jay stopped her.

"WAIT!" She looked at him to continue, "You know we have to act as a couple now, right?" She looked away, nodded and left.

Jay groaned and fell on his bed. Although, he didn't feel as mad as he should be in this situtation. In fact, he was actually excited about it. 

Chaerin's POV

A few days had  passed by and Jay said he was going to announce that the rumors were true. The weird thing about this whole thing is that people from school have been acting WAAAYYY nicer to me and some of them are creeping me out. I mean who freaking puts a note in your purse saying they sent you chocolates or that they finished your homework for you. WTF?! 

Well anyways I am currently watching tv and suddenly an interview with Jay popped up. The lady was asking him random quesions like 'What are your plans for next year?' and 'Who would you like to do a collab with?'. It was boring at first until they mentioned me.

"So, Jay-ssi, rumors have been circulating aroung that you're dating a girl named Lee Chaerin. Is that true?" He hesitated for a moment then answered.

"Actually, those rumors are true. Lee Chaerin is my girlfriend." Suddenly a whole bunch of flashing came from behind the camera and soon the interview lady had to stop the interview short.

Wow, I can't believe he actually did it. I thought he was just bluffing but I gotta give him props for having such guts. I turned off the television and was about to take a nap when Bom unnie, Dara unnie, and Minji texted me. 

Sender: Bom Unnie! 

YAH! LEE CHAEARIN!! What's this about a boy?!

Sender: Dara Unnie!

CHAERIN-AH!! Why didn't you tell us?!

Sender: Minzyyy!

YAH! LEE CHAERIN UNNIE!! WAAEEE~~?? 

I would have to scold Minzy later on properly talking to her unnie. I was going to text back but decided it would be a smart idea to ignore them but I was SO wrong. Another text came and it came from all three of them.

Senders: Bom, Dara, Minzy

WERE COMING OVER!!!

NOOO!!! I was about to text them that I was busy but I knew it would already be too late. I groaned in frustration and just sat there until they came over.

We were currently sitting on floor around my coffee table discussing the news.

"So you guys thought it would be a GREAT idea to say that you were going out?!" Bom unnie scolded.

"Well it was his idea first!!" I know I was acting like a child but it was!

"Unnie, you know this most likely wont end well?" I sighed and nodded.

"Well we can always say we broke up...." Dara unnie started shaking her head.

"Oh nononono. You started this mess and your going to finish it which also means no backing down this early!" I scowled at the floor. She was right, we have to finish what we started.

"Arrasuh... We'll just... deal with it for now."

"But on the brighter side unnie... I totally ship you and Jay."

"MINZY!" Dara and Bom unnie said.

"Whaat?! They do! Come on, you guys said so." I looked at the three of them in disbelief.

"What?! First of all he's just my partner, tutor, and friend." I defended.

"From those photos they showed in the news.... I would think just the opposite." Minzy said. I gave her a look and she held her hands up in surrender.

"Hey, Chaerin-ah. Where did you get that necklace?" I looked down at the necklace and touched it.

"Oh, uh.... A friend gave it to me."

"Oooohh!! Would this 'friend' be Jay?" Dara unnie teased. I felt heat rise up in my cheeks and tried to look away.

"HUL!!" All three of them shouted and pointed.

"Aish....." I cursed.

"So it was him.. AHHHH young love!" Bom unnie cooed.

"Whatever. On to other things, you guys want to hang out today?" I asked.

We started talking about plans for the weekend and random girl stuff. Well, at least I changed the topic. But throughout our convo, I kept unconsciously touching my necklace.

Ji Yong's POV

The Big Bang boys and I were sitting on the YG Lounge watching the news when something about Jay popped up. I scoffed and tried to ignore him but Chaerin's name popped up. I snapped my head up to the screen suddenly interested.

"So, Jay-ssi, rumors have been circulating aroung that you're dating a girl named Lee Chaerin. Is that true?" He hesitated for a moment then answered.

"Actually, those rumors are true. Lee Chaerin is my girlfriend." My jaw dropped to the floor and I saw the other members snap their heads in my direction. Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness. Love. Of. Mother. Effing. Pie. What the hell did he just say?!?!?

"Hyuung." Seungri was shaking me but I couldn't get my eyes off of the screen. This cannot be true. No, it just can't!!

"Ji Yong-ah. Calm down." Taeyang said. Angered boiled inside me.

"I AM CALM!!" I screamed.

"Aish... Shut up Ji Yong! He's probably just joking! AND YOUR NOT FREAKING CALM!!!" Seunghyun hyung fired. I looked down and say that I was clenching my fists and my knuckles were white as snow.

I'll deal with this tomorrow. Right now I have better things to be doing.

"Whatever. I'm going to leave first." I stood up and left before anyone could stop me. I stormed to my car and sped home, the picture of Jay and Chaerin branded into my brain the whole way.

________________________________________________________________

Okay so I finally updated!!! YAY!! props to me lol!

Thanks for all the subscribers and thanks to all my reader. I would really appreciate it if you guys would comment on it and vote on my poll!! THANKS!! <333

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/21117