Chapter 14

Baby, You are my Star...

Author's POV

 

"Lee Chaerin... Just be my girlfriend."

Chaerin's heart pace quickened. She looked at him in shock. Was he being serious about this? She thought. He looked at her with pure sincerity in his eyes. Chaerin couldn't help but stare at his dark orbs longer. No later though he blinked and shook his head, looking down embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't-." He was cut off.

"Yes." He snapped his head back at her confusion written on his face.

"What?" She took a deep breath before saying her next words.

"Yes, I'll be your real girlfriend." Jay's shocked face soon turned into a huge grin but just as quick it turned serious.

"You're not kidding right?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and pushed passed him going to the kitchen. He trailed behind you. "So... you are kidding?" 

Chaerin sighed and turned around making Jay look at her with innocent eyes. She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at Jay.

"No." She stated simply. 

"No what?" He pursued. 

"No I am not kidding." Jay's grin was back on his face. He made his way to Chaerin and was about sneak a kiss when someone knocked on the door. Chaerin smirked and pushed him away lightly. She walked over to the door and opened it revealing Bom, Minzy, Dara, Taeyang, and TOP. She looked at them in shock but it was mostly directed to the two boys standing behind them.

"Um... Haha. What a surprise.... What the hell are you guys doing here?" Chaerin asked. TOP's deep voice asnwered her.

"We came here to talk--" He was cut off by a voice coming from her kitchen.

"Chaerin!! Who's at the door?! Yeobo~~" Jay called sweetly. Chaerin irritably sighed. Hearing the voice the five people in front of her raised and eyebrow at Chaerin. She rolled her eyes and opened the door wider stepping out of their way.

"Come in." They did just that and sat down on her couch. Chaerin closed the door and went to them sitting on one of the empty chairs. It was quiet when Jay came striding into the living room. Everyone except for Chaerin looked at Jay with a mix of confusion and surprisement.

"W-What--" He was cut off by Bom hitting him on the arm. He looked at her in bewilderment. "What was that for?!" Bom's expression remained serious.

"What are you doing in Chaerin's house?" Chaerin sighed and answered for him.

"He was just helping me out on something." Minzy pulled on Bom's shirt making her sit down.

"Unnie, you can't hit Chaerin unnie's boyfriend!" Minzy lightly scolded. At the word 'boyfriend' TOP and Taeyang stiffened. Chaerin finally turned her attention to the two quiet boys and remembered they were here.

"So, I still don't understand why you two are here." They shifted a little in their seat before hesitating.

"Well... We came here to talk to you about... uh... JiYong." Taeyang said. Chaerin suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Uh... Jay why don't you take the girls into the kitchen and umm... cook them some things." He understood and took the girls to the kitchen. Once Chaerin was sure they were out of earshot she looked at Taeyand and TOP with a worried expression. "JiYong... is he... okay?"

"I don't think okay is a very fitting word. He's been... How do I say it?" TOP said.

"He's been a moody, distracted, son of a--" Top coughed stopping Taeyang. "Sorry. A moody, distracted, good for noth--" TOP coughed even louder this time.

"Oh just get on with it!! Damn!" Chaerin exploded.

"He's been very moody and distracted!!" Taeyand ended.

"Well we know why but we wanted to know if you knew why." Chaerin thought about it then shrugged.

"Well... I'm not really sure." TOP and Taeyang shared a look.

"You know he has feelings for you right?" Chaerin shifted uncomfortably in her seat then nodded.

"Yeeaaahh but what--"

"He's been depressed and because of your relationship with Jay!" TOP  hissed nearly raising his voice.

Meanwhile in the kitchen....

"WAAH!! Daebak!" The girls praised Jay on his cooking. Jay smiled at their compliments and joined them at the table.

"So Jay how's your fake relationship with Chaerin?" Dara asked nonchalantly. Jay thought about telling them that he and Chaerin are actually real now. He shrugged.

"Well actually... Chaerin and I are--" He was cut off by a loud bang and crash coming from the kitchen. The girls and Jay stood up immediately and rushed to the living room where they found Chaerin's head hung low, TOP standing with his balled fists, Taeyang trying to calm him down and a shattered vase on the floor. Dara was the first to speak up.

"What the hell happened in here?!" TOP abruptly turned around and stomped out the door with Taeyang and Bom behind him. Minzy and Dara rushed next to Chaerin's side.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Minzy asked. Chaerin didn't asnwer or move.

"Chaerin-ah..." Dara shook her lightly.

"Maybe you guys should check on TOP. I can take it from here." Jay said. Dara and Minzy sighed. They stood up but didn't oppose to the idea. Dara looked at Jay and said a few words before leaving.

"Take good care of her Jay."  He softened and nodded firmly before Dara and Minzy left. Jay shut the door before going back to the living room and cleaning up the mess. He was cleaning beside her when he heard soft sobs escape the girl's lips. He dropped everything and tried to comfort her, rubbing her back.

"Shhh... Don't cry. Shhh..." He wasn't really good at this sort of thing. Chaerin couldn't hold it in, her tears were coming out like waterfall. Jay sighed and pulled Chaerin up but that just ended up with her on the ground. Jay bent down and carried Chaerin bridal style to her room. He layed her down on the bed and was about to leave whn Chaerin grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Don't leave..." He softened and turned around facing the tear-stained girl.

"I wont ever leave you Chaerin."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Corny much?? Lol

Well anyways I'm sorry I haven't been updating!

Short Update and I'm really sorry again!!!

Anyways... QUESTION! (lol I miss Block B yo!)

Can you guys guess who my actual bias in 2NE1 is?

By Loves

<333