Chapter 1

Baby, You are my Star...

Chaerin's POV

I walked around with my unnie's and my dongsaeng. Bom unnie, Dara unnie, and Minzy said they were taking me out because I needed to "have some fun". How could they even think of having fun when I was barely holding up good grades. Bom and Dara hooked their arms with mine while Minzy was laughing and giggling behind us. They had huge grins on their faces, they knew I hated doing things that didn't help me in any way.

"Yah, where are we going?" I asked them.

"Well, first were going to get some ice cream and then we're going to go to the mall." Bom replied. I groaned.

"But I need to study unnie!"

"Gwenchana, you don't need to study yet! Stop whining, we're taking you to your favorite ice cream shop!"

"Fine, but as long as I get three scoops."

"O.K.!" We stopped in front of my favortie ice cream shop. Bom and Dara unnie let go of me and all of us headed inside. We found a booth next to the window and sat down first. The three of them sat on one side while I sat by myself. I raised an eyebrow but they just kept smiling. Oh, great that means I had to order for them...

"Fine. I'll do it! Goodness!" I stood up but didn't leave yet,"Later, you will tell me how we are still friends." I joked and they just laughed. I shook my head and went to go order. I looked at the menu and just guessed what the girls would want. A girl came up and took my order.

"Uh, ne, can I get three banana splits, with extra fudge? And also three scoops of Rocky Road." The girl gave me a weird look and I gave her one back before she nodded. I leaned against the counter waiting for my order. When it came I gave the girl the money and tried to carry everything in one tray. My ice cream was being held by one of those cone holder thingies which made it somewhat easier for me. I lifted the tray and realized just how heavy it was. Really?! How much stuff do you have to put into one banana split?! I thought. I slowly walked to the table trying to not to trip or spill anything. I was barely halfway there when the tray was lifted out of my hands.

"Yah! That's mine!" I looked up to find a guy. He had mohawk-ish hair and wore a leather jacket and guy skinny jeans. I glared at him and he smirked.

"Yeah, I know. You were going too slow. Where's your table? I'll drop it off." I scoffed.

"Yeah, thanks but no thanks." I grabbed my tray back and the weight was back. I looked back at him and he had an eyebrow raised. I shot him another glare before turning around and walking back to the table. Bom unnie was sitting with me this time.I handed them their food and slid next to Bom unnie.

"Chaerin, who was that?" Bom asked. I looked at her confused.

"Who?"

"That guy you were talking to." I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Then why were you talking to him?" I shrugged again. "YAH! Lee Chaerin!" She screamed.

"Unnie! Wae?!" I yelled back. I heard Minzy and Dara just laughing.

"Aish, this girl. Watch who you're yelling at! Im your elder!" I rolled my eyes.

"Again, how are we still friends?!" This time all three of them answered.

"Because you love us!" They all said in unison. They laughed and I joined them. It felt good hanging out with them again. It's been weeks maybe months since I last went out with all of them. I studied on my own and I lived with my parents. Bom and Dara unnie had their own houses and Minzy lived with her parents too. I rarely wen't outside and whenever I did it would be because I needed to go shopping or go run errands. Exams were comming up and I couldn't afford to fail it. When we were done eating we headed outside.

"Ok! To the mall everybody!" Bom unnie said. We walked to her car which was parked a few blocks away. We got in and Bom was behind the wheel, Dara was in the front passenger seat, and Minji and I were sitting in the back. Dara had turned the radio on and playing was a song all four of us loved. She turned the volume on louder and we were all singing or screaming our lungs out to Big Bang's Lies.

Im so sorry but I love you da geotgimal

Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae!

When it came to G-Dragon and TOP Oppa's rapping part I would always do it. Im not bragging but, I am an awesome rapper. When we stopped at a red light we were still going crazy singing and rapping. The car that pulled up next to us was looking at us like we were crazy. We all ignored everyone and and just sped to the mall. When we got to the parking lot, we were all tired from laughing and acting crazy too much. Nobody dared to move so we all just sat there quietly, trying to regain all our energy back. When nobody decided to move for five minutes, I opened the door and got out. I shut the door and walked to the trunk of the car leaning on it, waiting until the girls came out. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. The cool air and quietness felt good. It was very peaceful.

A few moments later I heard a car stop in front of me. I ignored it thinking it was just waiting for a car. Minutes had passed and the car still hasn't left. I opened my eyes and saw that I was right. In front of me was a black car that could probably go beyond the regular car speed limit. The windows were tinted and I couldn't see who was inside it. I eyed the car suspiciously, moving my head from side to side inspecting it. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked to the car. I bent down and knocked on the window. I straigheted back up when the window started to roll down. I tilted my head to the side and removed my sunglasses.The guy was wearing a smirk on his face he was examining me and I was examining him. He looked really familiar though.

"Do you remember me?" He asked. I looked at hime confused.

"Am I suppose to?" He rolled his eyes and his smirk was gone, which made me smirk.

"I helped you in the ice cream shop." I thought about it for a moment and remembered.

"Ah, matta. Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed a little and he bowed his head.

"Ne, annyeonhaseyo. You probably have heard of me but my name's Jay Park." I looked at him. The name sounded familiar... then I remembered he's a famous idol. He danced, and rapped, and even sang.

"Ah, right. Lee Chaerin." I said. He nodded. I was still wary of him. Then again I don't trust many people. He nodded.

"Well, see ya round Chaerin." He gave me one last look before leaving. Right on cue the rest of the girls came out of the car.

"Yah, Lee Chaerin! What was that?" I turned around to face Dara unnie.

"Oh, uh, nothing." I replied calmly.

"Ehh. Geojitmal." I shrugged.

"Come on lets go." I said trying to change the subject.

"Yes! NOLZA! Chaerin, we need to get you a new leather jacket." Bom unnie suddenly said.

"ANDWE! Absolutely not!" But my protests were ignored as they all dragged me inside the mall.

----------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy! Tell me what you think!

Sorry if some of the korean word aren't right! Im not korean soo....

Annyeong Chingu's! Until next chapter! <3