Chapter 2

Baby, You are my Star...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0QO5Gc_zo&feature=related

Chaerin's POV

 

I woke up from my sleep but I didn't move. I was completly exhausted from yesterday, the girls had too much energy that day. I looked at the time, it was 6:30am. I groaned and rolled over on my stomach burying my face in my pillow. I heard a soft knock and the door creaked open.

"Chaerin-ah..." My mom said softly.

"YAH! LEE CHAERIN!" I heard my little sister yell and burst through the door. I groaned and sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

"Lee Ha Rin, use you manners." My mom said. My umma really didn't like to yell and she was quiet most of the time.

"Mianhae Umma."

"What is it? Why are you in my room?" I asked groggily.

"Dude, you have school today and only have thirty minutes to get ready." I snapped my eyes wide open. Right, school... I forgot.... I rushed out of my bed and told both of them to leave. I rushed to the bathroom and quickly got ready. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a random tee, and my favorite leather jacket. Once I was dressed, I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail and fixed my bangs making sure they were just right. I slipped on my boots and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed something to eat, shoved it in my mouth then quickly grabbed my keys and bags.

"UMMA! APPA! HA RIN! IM LEAVING!" I screamed then headed out the door. I got in my black Lamborghini and sped off to school avoiding the traffic. Not to brag or anything but I am an expert speed driver. I got there, record time and parked my car. I was walking inside the building when someone suddenly came up to me.

"Annyeong!" I looked at the guy next to me and I rolled my eyes and continued walking. He tapped my shoulder and I stopped to face him. I gave him a what-do-you-want look. He pouted.

"Yah, Lee Chaerin, don't you remember your oppa?" I narrowed my eyes. It couldn't be...

"Ji Yong oppa?!" I asked, he nodded his head. "I didn't even recognize you! You died your hair again, with highlights."

"Aww, you don't like it?" He pouted again and I laughed.

"Ani, it Daebak!" I said giving him two thumbs up. He smiled and we started walking again. "Oh, oppa. What are you doing here?"

"Im here studying, of course."

"But, what about your schedule? And the rest of the Big Bang members?"

"YG already set everything up. Im only here to learn more about music. And the Big Bang members... the usual." I nodded in understanding. I looked at the time and only had a few minutes to get to class.

"Oppa, I have to get to class. I'll see you later?" He nodded and we parted ways. I rushed to my class and made it in time with seconds to spare. I found an empty seat in the back close to window and sat down.

"Ok, class today were going to be talking about...." The teacher started to talk and after that I zoned out. This is probably the only class I could easily get a good grade on since it was composition.

The bell finally rang and I grabbed my bag ready for lunch. I walked out of the classroom and saw Ji Yong. I quietly sneaked up on him and tried to scare him but that didn't work and he just laughed.

"Same old Chaerin..." I scowled and we both headed for lunch. We found an empty table and sat down. "Yah, Chaerin. Im free after school want to hang out and catch up?" It's been a year since I've hang out with him but I had other plans.

"Mianhae Oppa. I have to work today." He nodded his head sadly.

"Arrasuh. Maybe some other time?" I grinned.

"Most deffinitely." With that we finished eating our food and headed to our other classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebeom's POV

 

I finally woke up. I stayed up super late last night writing a song and I barely had any sleep this whole week. I looked at the time and it said 2pm (*wink wink* lol). Crap... Stupid clock. I quickly got out of bed and got ready. I ran downstairs, quickly grabbed my keys and headed to my car. I didn't like staying in the house all day and if I did I would get super bored. I drove around and found a cafe. I parked my car and headed inside. I was hungry so I went up to the cashier to order.

"What would you like to order?" When the girl turned around and looked up my eyes widened and so did hers.

"Y-You?!" I said shocked. She scoffed.

"Yeah it's me. So? What do you want?" I was taken aback by her response but quickly fixed my composure.

"I'll have coffee, a muffin, and your number." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ch, you'll have a coffee and a muffin." Before I could even respond, she turned around and got to work. I left her and went to sit by the window. I watched the girl quickly make the coffee, She has a nice figure... I thought. I stared at her until she was done.

"Yah, get over here and get your stuff."

"Why don't you bring it over here?" I asked. She looked at me like I had grown another head.

"Um, I don't think so. It's either you're getting up and getting your food or you're not gonna get it at all." I groaned and got up. Man, this girl is tough... When I got there she smirked and crossed her arms. I scowled and paid her. I was about to turn around and leave when I forgot her name.

"Uh, mian, but what was your name again?" She gave me a look, clearly annoyed. Dang, what was up with this girl?!

"Chaerin."

"Ah, right." I rubbed the back of my neck feeling totally awkward. She raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to leave now?" She asked. That's it! I got mad, she didn't even know me!

"Yah! Why do you hate me?! You don't even know me!" I slammed my stuff on the counter causing some coffee to spill. I glared at her but she didn't even seemed to be phased by my outburst. She narrowed her eyes and leaned in close over the counter. I widened my eyes, shocked at her sudden action that I quickly leaned back. She smirked again and leaned away, still with her arms crossed.

"Mianhae." I straighted back up, grabbed my stuff and left without hearing a few last words from her, "Enjoy! Come back again!" I shook my head and entered my car. I sat there for a while just thinking. Chaerin... She is one scary person. I smirked. Two can play at that game.

-------------------

Mwahah lol. Yeah I know not much going on in this chapter! Sorry!!

Hope you guys enjoy and thank you to all the people who read and subscribed and also commented!

I greatly appreciate it!! <3