Chapter 7

Baby, You are my Star...

Chaerin's POV

It's been a week since Jay's been tutoring me and must I say, my grades had gotten WAY better. We've also finished one song and already recorded it. It's not a song were I rap the whole time but I'm featured in it. He said that he's going to add it to his new album. GAAHH!! I'm so excited!!! So to sho my excitement, I am currently jumping on my bed. I swear I'm going to hit my head-- and I hit my head on the ceiling.

I flopped down on my bed, rubbing my growing bruise. I scrunched up my face in pain and walked to the kitchen to grab something cold. I opened the freezer and found cold peas.I shrugged and placed it on my head. Ahhh, that feels way better. I heard someone knock on the door and I walked over to it. I opened it to fine.... Ji Yong?!

"Annyeong!" he beamed. I looked at him perplexed.

"YAH! How do you know where I live?!" he shrugged.

"I saw your car and asked the lady in the front desk what apartment you lived in." I sighed and scowled.

"Aish......." he pouted.

"Wae? You don't miss me?" I shook my head.

"Ani" he widened his eyes.

"YAH! Lee Chaerin!" I laughed.

"I'm just kidding oppa!! Come on in!" I opened the door wider and led him inside.

"Wah!! Uri Chaerin-ah is growing up!" he pinched my cheeks and I swatted his hands away.

"Oppa! Joo goo leh?!" he gave me and eye-smile and held a hand up.

"Mian" I gave him a look and he flopped down on the couch.

"I'm the first guy to visit your apartment!" He said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes at his silliness. "Right?" I ignored his question and scolded him instead.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get you feet off the table!" He dropped his legs to the floor and looked at me.

"Yah, Lee Chaerin. Don't ignore my question." I placed my hands on my hips. 

"Aish... chincha... ne! You're the first!" I lied and he grinned. On cue someone knocked on the door.  I opened it and Jay was there smiling. I widened my eyes in panick. ! ! ! ! !!!!!!

"Chaerin-ah!! Who's at the door??" Ji Yong called.

Jay's smile was gone from his face and was now replaced with a curious look. He craned his head over my shoulder for a second then back at me. He looked at me questioningly. I smiled shyly  and lifted my shoulders. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer and with evey step (which wasn't much) I became more nervous but I didn't show it.

"Chaerin-ah, I asked yo--" Jiyong was cut off short when he saw Jay.

Jay raised his eyebrows, by the look on his face I could tell that he remembered who he was. I looked behind and Jiyong's face resembeled Jay's. He immediately placed his arm around my waist. I glanced at him and hissed underneath my breath. Instead of letting go, he tightened his grop and pulled me closer.

"Yah, Kwon Ji Yong!" I warned threateningly. He looked at me with innocent, wide eyes.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and tried to pry myslef off of him. Jay coughed and I stopped, remembering he was here, I turned to look at him.

"Sorry for disturbing you but.." he quickly glanced at Jiyong then finished his sentence, "Are you ready for your lesson?" I opened my mouth to say something but Jiyong beat me to it.

"MWO?! MWORAGO?!" Jay looked at him wierdly and repeated what he said earlier but slower.

"I said, Are... you... ready.. for...--" Jiyong held a hand up stopping him.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard what you said but... What lessons?!" Jay looked at me but I was too busy trying to get out of Jiyong's grip to say anything. Gosh, this boy is strong!

"Well... I'm giving her math lessons and were recording songs together."

"Eh??" Finally Jiyong let go of me, "Chaerin-ah, why didn't you ask me for help?" I looked up at him.

"Well... I thought you would be too busy and Jay and I made a bet soo.." he pouted.

"Still...." I shook my head and pushed them both inside and onto the couch. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of them.

"Yah, why are you looking at us like that? We should be the one giving you looks." I scowled at Jay.

"Whatever."

"Chaerin-ah, you lied to me." I looked at Jiyong. I opened my mouth to say something but Jay beat me first. Really?! Are you kidding me?!

"About what?" Jiyong looked up and glared at Jay then looked at me with a whole different expression.

"Me being the first guy in her apartment." Jay scoffed.

"You're mad only because of that?" Jiyong shook his head and chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

"I'm not only because of that but also the fact that she lied to me and also to find out that you were teaching her AND you were the first guy to visit her apartment."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm also her neighbor." Jay said. Jiyong laughed sarcastically.

"Yes, cause knowing you live right next to her makes me feel SOOO much better." Ji yong rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Well, I gotta go Chaerin. Nice seeing you Jay." Chaerin stood up and grabbed Jiyong's arm.

"So early?" He gave a quick glance at Jay but Chaerin noticed and felt bad.

"You're busy anyway. I'll see myself out." He slipped out of Chaerin's grasp and walked out of the apartment. Chaerin sighed and flopped down on the couch next to Jay and laid her head on the armrest, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Jay stood up qietly and wen't to her kitchen. He took out ingredients he needed and made bibimbap. After he was done he placed it on a tray with juice and the necklace he bought. He walked in the living room and placed the tray on the table in front of the couch. Right on cue Chaerin woke up. Jay smiled.

"Bout time you woke up." he joked.

"Haha very funny." Chaerin saw the food Jay made. "What's this?"

"Well, it's obvisouly Bibimbap."

"No dip sherlock" (N/A SHINee!! XD) Chaerin stood up and sat down on the floor in front of the table. Jay sat in front of her and took out a few books. Chaerin looked at him while she was eating. Jay felt someone stare and met Chaerin's eyes. He cocked his head to the side looking at her.

"Wae?" Chaerin shook her head quickly, looked down and continued eating.

Jay was finishing setting up when he suddenly heard Chaerin coughing. He grabbed her juice and gave it to her. She took it greatfully and when she calmed down looked at Jay with the necklace dangling off her fingers.

"What's this?" Jay gave her an innocent look.

"A necklace." Chaerin gave him a frustrated look.

"No, what I meant was, why was this on my tray?" He shrugged. "YAH!" 

"MWO?! Don't you want it?" Chaerin looked at the necklace.

"Yeah..."

"Alright, then give it to me."

"Mwo? I thought this was for me?!" Jay rolled his eyes.

"It is! Just give it to me so I can put it on you." Chaerin hesitated before handing Jay the bracelet. He stood up and went around her while she turned around and moved her hair to the side. He reached over the front of her face and clipped it on in the back. She turned back around and face him.

"Thanks." She said smiling. Jay smiled back.

"No problem." Chaerin looked down and touched the necklace smiling to herself. Jay leaned a little towards her. "Do you like it?" She looked up and beamed.

"Of course! But... why did you buy it?" Jay shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess you could say it's a gift for getting better grades."

"I should be thanking you."

"You've thanked me enough." They sat in silence for a few seconds before getting back to work. "We should probably start working now."

>>>>>

A few hours had passed and it was time for Jay to leave.

"Thanks for tutoring me and... for the necklace."

"Anytime." They both stood up and Chaerin led Jay to the door as usual.

"See you soon neighbor." Jay smiled and entered his apartment. Chaerin stood for a while before closing her door and walking to her room to get changed.

After she finished she checked the clock and it read 11:00pm.  She yawned and fell asleep but not before touching the necklace Jay gave her.

___________________________________________

Do not kill me!!! I'm REAALLY sorry for not updating in a while!! I've been way to busy with after school stuff.. I kinda wrote this chapter a little longer than usual.

I still love you my readers and subscribers and my commenters!

SARANGHAE!!!!! <333