Chapter 15

Baby, You are my Star...

Ji Yong's POV

 

We were in the middle of practice when I messed up for the hundredth time today. I groaned and stopped causing the rest of the guys to stop too.

"Let's take a ten minute break. Everyone needs it." Seungri stated. We didn't oppose and instead collapsed on the ground. I grabbed my water and chugged it down wiping the sweat on my forehead. Youngbae was walking towards my direction and sat down next to me. We didn't speak for a while until he decided to break the silence.

"Ji Yong..." I sighed knowing where this was going.

"Look I really don't wanna hear it." I said. This time he sighed and shook his head.

"Well listen up cause you're going to have to anyways." I didn't answer but he continued, "You seriously have to talk to her." 

"But-" I started to protest but stopped when he gave me a hard glare.

"You've been distracted and haven't been yourself lately. You need to talk to her like now. If you really love her then you'll be able to let her go. Sorry to say this but you're being a really y leader right now." I lowered my head knowing I was being really childish and unleader-like.

"Well I want to but how can I when Seunghyun hyung blew up in her face?!" Youngbae chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Right. Look he really didn't mean to do that he was just already in a bad mood that day and well when he wen't inside Chaerin's apartment and saw that Jay was inside well he kinda--" I held up a hand to stop him.

"Wait, wait. What? Jay was in Chaerin's apartment again?" Youngbae blinked at me once clearly surprised.

"Again? You mean Jay's been in Chaerin's apartment once already??" I looked up then looked back down.

"I wouldn't really say once..." I mumbled but unfortunately he heard.

"So he's been there more than once?" I sighed and decided to tell him that he's been tutoring her.

"Well, yeah. He tutor's her, she records with him, and their neighbors." Saying that out loud, I winced a little. Younbae noticed and clapped my back.

"Wow. I guess that's why they've been so close to each other." I shot him a glare but he just laughed, "If you want to move on you have to accept that her heart belongs to someone else and... Just be there for her, be her friend." I sighed. I've been doing alot of that lately.

"Fine. I'll talk to her." Younbae gave me one of his eyesmiles then patted my back.

"Good. Cause our ten minutes are up." He stood up and gave me a hand. I took it gratefully and pulled myself up on my feet.

"Alright you guys! From the top!" The maknae called. We groaned but got to work.

~~~~~~

Author's POV

 

Chaerin was walking along Cheonggyecheon and walked to one of her favorite spots. It was already late and dark outside but it was her favorites times to go there. She sat on one of the stairs that lead down to the stream and admired the fountains shooting up from the middle.

cheonggyecheon-river-at-night-seoul-sout

"I forgot how much I missed this place." She mumbled to herself placing her hands inbetween her knees. A few minutes later she felt a presence next to her. Curious, she turned her head and saw a familiar blonde haired boy. Startled by his sudden appearance she leaned back suddenly with her hands supporting her from behind.

"Omo..." Ji Yong smiled but didn't look at her.

"Do you remember this place Chaerin?" He asked. She fixed her composure and looked back at the fountain again. Chaerin smiled softly knowing what he was referring to. "Umma and Appa used to take us here when we were little. We would run around and chase each other, hopping on the stones across the stream. During hot days in summer I would buy us ice cream and go to our hidden spot underneath the fountain." Chaerin chuckled at the memory.

"It wasn't really hidden but it was definitely our spot... I remembered we made a promise when we were seven..." Chaerin said. Ji Yong's smile faltered a little. "We made a promise that-"

"We'd always be together, we'd protect each other, and that nothing will tear us apart." They said together. They hadn't looked at each other once since Ji Yong had gotten there. Now they lapsed into a nostalgic silence remembering their past. Ji Yong was the first to break the silence.

"I'm going to get us some drinks. Wait here okay?" Chaerin looked up at his standing figure and nodded. Ji Yong walked back up the stairs and to the sidewalks where tiny stands were located.

 

The four girls waited until they were Ji Yong was out of Chaerin's sight. They walked behind Chaerin but she didn't seem to notice them. One of the girls bent down to her ear and whispered violently.

"Come with us and we wont make a scene." Chaerin stiffened and shuddered at the menacing voice. When she didn't move, two other girls went by her side and pulled her up. From afar it looked like it was just a few girls helping their friend up but in reality they yanked her up and practically dragged her up the steps. Chaerin was too stunned to fight back, she complied to them and let them drag her away. There really weren't that many people around so they didn't really have to be careful if anyone caught them.

"W-what do you want from me?" Chaerin stuttered. The same girl who whispered to spoke again.

"Shut up!" She hissed and Chaerin did so. She hated being so weak but she couldn't help it. 

They were walking for a while now and the girls had led Chaerin into an abandoned alley. The two girls who were holding onto her harshly pushed her to the ground. They surrounded her so she wouldn't be able to run away. Chaerin felt useless so she pushed herslef of the ground. She mustered up all her courage and looked the blonde leader straight in the eye.

"What... What do you want from me?" The blonde girl threw her head back and laughed mockingly.

"Oh Chaerin... Have you already forgotten about our letter?" Chaerin racked her brain then finally remembered the letter that had been slipped underneath her door.

"Y-you can't be serious? I never did anything to any of you!" Chaerin fought. The leader scowled and slapped Chaerin hard on the cheek causing her to stumble back and fall on the floor. The hards impact on the ground caused a few scratches on on Chaerin's leg. She was fired up now and was ready to fight but before she could throw a single punch the two brunette girls who held you earlier held you back. The leader strode over to you, smirked, landed a straight punch to the jaw. Chaerin closed her eyes at the pain but didn't dare cry. The blonde didn't wait anymore and slapped her other cheek this time scraping her long fingernails on Chaerin's skin. Chaerin hissed and felt blood trickle down her cheek.

"Stay away from Jay oppa!" The girl hissed. Chaerin was panting now but was still able to say something.

"NO! Why should I?!" The leader smirked and punched Chaerin sqaure in the stomach. Chaerin doubled over in pain making the two girls let her go and fall on the ground. The impact was so hard Chaerin started to spit out blood. The leader kicked her stomach.

"Worthless little scum..." Chaerin spitted out more blood, "Jay oppa doesn't deserve someone like you."

 

When Ji Yong came back with two drinks in his hand he found that Chaerin was gone. He placed the cups down on the steps and looked aorund if he could find her. Ji Yong had been searching a while now running a frustrated hand through his hair. Ji Yong was was far behind the stream now and that's when he saw her phone. He picked it up and saw it had a cracked screen.

" Chaerin... Where are you?" 

 

One of the girls had somehow brought out a glass vase. Chaerin by now, was so close to losing conciousness.

"This'll teach you." The girl raised the vase and Chaerin closed her eyes waiting for the pain. 

Ji Yong rushed over and wrapped Chaerin in his arms protecting her from the vase that now had struck him instead. In a heap of panic the four girls left the scene. Chaerin opened her eyes in shock when she didn't feel the impact but instead felt strong arms wrap around her. Her eyes connected with Ji Yong who in turned smirked at her. 

"We promised...didn't we?" With that Ji Yong fell into darkness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHH!! Sad ending! I actually hadn't meant for it to be like this...

I really really want to say a HUGE thank you to my 50 subscribers!!

For others that may not be much but that's alot in my book.

so THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! ;)

for those who guessed it was Minzy! Stay Strong!! 

<333

tumblr_m4snif8acW1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_m41qg9eOBc1qgcocho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m41qg9eOBc1qgcocho2_500.jpg