Chapter 5

Baby, You are my Star...

Chaerin's POV

I rolled over on my bed but then found myself on the floor instead. I groaned and looked at the time. It was 6:45 a.m. Crap! Crap! Crap!!  I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Great, only 15 minutes to  get ready for school.

I was halfway on putting my shoes when my phone vibrated signaling I got a message. I quickly read the message while shoving my foot in my shoe.

Sender: Ji Yong Oppa!

Chaerin-ah! Where are you?! Class is gonna start in Se7en minutes (HAHA see what I did there? ;))!

I rolled my eyes and quickly wrote back a response.

To: Ji Yong Oppa!

HAHA I'll be there soon!

After I got both shoes on, I quickly grabbed my jacket, phone, wallet, keys and my bag. I ran down the stairs-which was quicker than waiting for the elevator- and to my car. I got in and drove to school in record time with two minutes to spare. I jumped out of my car and ran, literally, ran to my room. The bell rang just in time when I entered. I quicky found my seat and sat down, the teacher then started his lecture. I groaned inside and waited until this class was over and it was time for lunch.

It felt like I've been sitting in this seat for hours and hours. Once the bell rang I quickly shot out of my seat and packed my things before rushing out the door. I was only a few feet away to reaching freedom but the professor stopped me.

"Chaerin-ah, I need to talk with you for a moment." I cried inside. No! SO! CLOSE!! I plastered on a smile and turned around.

"Yes, gyohsoonim?" He looked down and took off his glasses.

"Your grades have been slipping Ms. Lee." He looked at me sternly and I couldn't help but scowl.

"Yes, I know."

"Well... what do you plan on doing?"

"I already found a tutor..." I trailed off not wanting to say anything more.

"Good, because if you don't pass my class by the end of this semester. You're getting dropped." I wasn't really surprised since I knew what was coming up so I just nodded and left for lunch.

After I got my lunch, I went to go find an empty and found one by the windows- which were always my favorite spot. I sat down and started to eat my lunch by myself.

"Annyeong! Mind if I sit here?" I looked up and found Ji Yong holding a tray of food and grinning. I smiled at him and shook my head. He sat down and before I could even eat again, started talking.

"Chaerin-ah...." I ignored him and just ate but he kept on pestering me. "Jagiyaaaa~" Aish! Seriously, this guy!

"WAE?!" I screamed and Ji Yong just smirked.

"Chaerin-ah, you wanna hang out after class??" He looked at me eagerly. I sighed and shook my head.

"I wish I could oppa but, I'm busy today. Another time?" He pouted but nodded his head.

After our little conversation, we ate the rest of lunch quietly. When it was time to head back to class, we went our seperate ways. I sat down in my seat and suddenly got a message.

Sender: Bom Unnie!

Chaerin~!~ The girls and I are planning to go over your apartment later so be reaadyy, arrasuh?! Annyeeonngg! Study well! Fighting! <3

I was about to reply but the teacher had already started her lesson. I scowled at my screen, GREAT. They are coming to my apartment.... company.

>>ff>>

It was already 4:30 and I was just starting my journey back home. When I arrived, I went straight up to my room. Dangit! That means I have to cook.... Blah.

I went in my room and threw my stuff to the side and immediately looked in my fridge if I had any food, but sadly I had none which means I had to go out and buy stuff. I closed the fridge door when someone rang the doorbell. I opened my door and saw Jay standing there. I gave him a questioning look then remembered I was getting tutored today. Well, since he's here might as well ask him to come join me in some grocery shopping.

"Chaerin-ah ready for our le--" I cut him off.

"Um about that, let's start tht after we go to the store kay?" I grabbed my keys and wallet before he could say anything else and dragged him out of the building.

I hadn't realized I was holding his hand until we got out and let go. I jerked my head to where my car was signaling for him to follow. I started walking towards my car but was suddenly pulled back.

Jay had grabbed on my wrist and pulled me too forcefullly back causing me to bump too close to him. Our faces were mere inches apart and our bodies were touching. I pushed him back and looked away. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour. Why am I feeling like this?? I must be sick.... I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask. I nodded my head still looking away.

"Yeah, come on lets go."

"Wait! Why do we need to go to the store for??" I pulled myself together and looked at him.

"Cuz, I need food! Now come on!!" I went behind him and pushed him in my car. Once he was in I rand to the drivers side, got in and sped to the store.

*Store*

"Why don't we get this..... oh! and this... Oh! Oh! Oh! and THIS!!" I grabbed several random things that looked good and threw them in the cart.

"Yah, yah! Chaerin! Are you going to eat all of this?!" I looked down to the cart and saw how much stuff I had in it. I looked back at him trying to hide my panicked face.

"Wae? It's not like your gonna pay for it." He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, whatever, just hurry up. You want me to tutor you right." I scowled and nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Chaerin was walking down the aisle's of the store and Jay was a few paces behind her pushing the cart. Chaerin slowed down when she saw a beautiful heart shaped necklace. She stopped and picked it up, examining the beauty with sad eyes. She smiled slighty as a thought appeared in her mind. I wish someone could give this to me.

Jay watched her carefully at a distance as she set the necklace back and sighed. Chaerin snapped back to reality and continued to roam around the aisles. Jay waited until Chaerin was gone and went to go see the thing she had picked up. He looked at it and smiled to himself. I never knew someone like her could like such a thing... He thought.

He looked at the necklace long and hard deciding on what to do with it. He sighed, shook his head and went to go find Chaerin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I finally updated since a long time agooo.... but anyways if you haven't done so check out Jay's Know Your Name performance on Music Bank!

ENJOY!! oh nd btw BIG BANG'S comeback soooooonnn!!

THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND READERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST LOOK AT THIS! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! <333