Chapter 11

Baby, You are my Star...

Ji Yong's POV

 

I sat on the middle of floor of the practice room. I was breathing heavily after finishing hours long of practice.

"YAH! Ji Yong-ah!" I looked up and saw Seunghyun hyung throw me a bottle of water. I caught and opened it, drinking greedily. He sat next to me and clapped me on my back.

"Good work today Yonggie." I scowled at him for using my nickname. "Why so serious?" I gave him a flat look for quoting The Joker (and no not Junhyung).

Suddenly Taeyang came running in panting. He spotted me then tried to pull me up. I resisted and looked at him irritated.

"WHAAAT?! What do you want?!" I complained. He shot me a look.

"Just stand up and I'll show you!!" I looked and Seunghyun but all he did was shrugg and stand up. Useless hyung.... I thought. Taeyang kept bothering me so I stood up and let him drag me away to wherever.

He stopped and we were in the lounge with the rest of the Big Bang members watching the news.

"Why did you--" I was cut off short by that stupid maknae shushing me from the couch. I shot him a glare but listened to the news. The new's lady was talking in such a gossiping voice it sorta irritated me.

"A paprazzi spotted the couple having their date." Then it showed a picture of Jay and Chae sitting underneath a tree having a picnic laughing and smiling. Anger boiled inside of me and I felt the others' stares. I couldn't take my eyes off of the television, instead giving it glares hoping it would just blow up in flames.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I whipped my head to see Taeyang and the rest of the members behind him.

"Ji Yong-ah..." I looked away trying not to meet any of their eyes as they threatened to spill tears. "Calm down. Your bleeding." Then he took my hand and tried unclenching my fists. I opened them and my eyes widened a little when I saw blood had been on my palm. My nails had dug into them and made deep tiny cuts.

I didn't notice the pain since the pain in my heart hurt more than anything else.

"Daesung, go find a bandage. Seungri, go call Chaerin..." Seunghyun ordered. Before Seungri left, I finally spoke up.

"No. I don't want to talk to her." Hyung nodded in understanding.

"Then, just go get him something to drink." Seungri nodded then left. Seunghyun placed his hand on my free shoulder. Both of them led me to the couch where I sat down and placed my head on my hands. My heart ached and tears fell silently from my eyes.

No one could ever make me cry. Chaerin was the only one who could do that. You know what's worse?

Having the one you love... Love someone else.

~~~~

Chaerin's POV

I'm so boredd!! Maybe I should go visit Ji Yong oppa... I stood up from my bed and went to go change. After I was finished I called the other three girls if they wanted to come along. Bommie and Dara were able to but Minzy was spending quality time with her family.

I told the girls to come over and we would drive over there to surprise them. They both agreed and said they would be here in 5 minutes. I waited and once again start unconciously started touching the necklace again. I twisted it between my fingers over and over again until a knock on my door snapped me back to reality.

I opened the door and grinned at them. We gave each other quick hugs then headed downstairs to my car. We all got in with Dara unnie in the front and Bom unnie in the back. Bom unnie pouted and crossed her arms.

"Why do I get to be in the back??" Dara unnie turned around and flashed her a triumphant smile.

"Because unnie, you lose to rock, paper, scissors." Bom unnie scrunched up her face while I laughed at their seriousness.

I turned to Ji Yong oppa's favorite bakery store. I told the girls to wait inside and entered the store. The ringing from the bell of the door brought attention to the girl in the counter.

"Annyeonhaseyo. Welcome to Byeol Bakery." I smiled at her and ordered his favorite cakes. Yes, multiple cakes. He has to share, of course.

The girl handed me two bags with two cakes in each one. Before I could turn around an leave she stopped me.

"Are you the girl who's going out with Jay oppa?" I was taken aback by her question.

"I... uhhmm.. I-I." I didn't finish when she widened her eyes and pointed a finger at me. I didn't want to start any trouble so I thanked her for the cake and left hurridely. I gave the bags to Dara unnie and she looked at me curiously.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head told me to go. I didn't argue and we rode there silently.

When we got there all three of us got out of the car and headed inside the familiar building. We entered the pin to the building then walked to their lounge. I looked around and saw no one was around.

I grinned and told the members to set up the cakes on the table. They did as was told I went to go find the Big Bang members. I was walking up the stairs to their second floor when I spotted a familiar looking mohawk.

"Oppa!" I called. He turned around with a shocked face.

"C-Chaerin-ah, what are you doing here?" I motioned for him to come down and he did. When he was close enough I grabbed his hand and led him to the lounge. "Chaerin--" He stopped when he spotted Dara unnie. I giggled and pushed him towards her. I saw Dara unnie blush and I couldn't help but giggle again.

"Bommie unnie, come with me and help me look for the members." She nodded and we were about to go up when Taeyang oppa called after us.

"YAH! What are you doing here?" I turned around and him a 'duh' look.

"We're visiting of course! Surprising Yonggie oppa." I turned back around and grabbed Bom unnie's hand before he could stop me.

We reached the top of the stairs and both unnie and I were trying to catch our breaths.

"Chaerin-ah, why didn't we just use the elevators?" I blinked and shrugged.

"I really don't know."

"Aish..." Bom unnie cursed underneath her breath. When we were done, we started walking to the other lounge on the second floor. Unnie and I stopped when we saw Seunghyun oppa and Ji Yong oppa.

I walked closer but quietly trying to see what Hyunnie oppa was doing. Bom came closely behind and once I was close enough I saw Hyun oppa bandaging up Yonggie's hand.

I was suddenly worried so I went up behind them. Ji Yong oppa saw me and I saw a flash of hurt across his eyes. He quickly looked away as if sensing it. I looked at him confused then looked at Seunghyun.

"What happened to Yonggie, oppa?"

~~~

Author's POV

Senghyun sighed and was about to tell her to sit down when Ji Yong suddnely stood up. He didn't dare meet Chaerin's eyes and instead looked at the ground.

"I, uh, I have to go." Chaerin was about to argue but Ji Yong walked past her without saying a single word. She huffed, blew on her bangs, and went to follow Ji Yong.

Bom stayed behind and looked at Seunghyun in confusion. He stood up and walked in front of Bom. He tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear then trailed his finger down her cheek to her chin, holding it lightly. Seunghyun gazed down at her affectionatly while Bom was trying not to faint.

"I have to go..." He let go of her but Bom grabbed his arm before he could go any further.

"Come downstairs and wait for a bit. Chaerin had a surprise." With that they went to the first floor lounge.

Chaerin was practically running to catch up to Ji Yong.

"Oppa! Chamkkaman!" He finally stopped and waited for her to catch up, once she was he turned around still not looking at her. Chaerin noticed and folded her arms giving him a frown.

"Yah, Kwon Ji Yong... What happened?" He didn't answer but instead turned his head to the side. She couldn't stand his stubborness so she took his 'injured' hand and held it in hers. She examined it before giving a light kiss on the middle of his palm. Ji Yong still wouldn't look at her, she sighed and dropped his hand.

"Ji Yong-ah, would you stop looking else where and look only at me??" There was a slight pause before Ji Yong turned his head and looked at her. His eyes were unreadable to Chaerin. They locked eyes for a few seconds before Ji Yong spoke with pure sincerity.

"I HAVE been only looking at you. My eyes only set on you." Chaerin was taken aback. She was left speechless while Ji Yong looked at her admiringly.

"I've only been looking at you..." He whispered one last time before walking away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

OMFG!! GD!! I feel so bad for destroying my ultimate biase's heart.. D:

Well so much drama going on!!

Hope you guys like it! ^_^

<333