Chapter 8

Baby, You are my Star...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zniIQauzyV0 (BEAUTIFUL COVER!!)

Ji Yong's POV

I haven't talked to Chaerin since that incident at her apartment. I don't know why I acted like that though, it was so odd of me. I want to say sorry but I've been too busy with Big Bang promotions. No, Ji Yong that's no excuse! But whatever I wanna say sorry to her personally. Oh whatever, I can't be thinking about this now, I have practice. 

I'm currently at the YG building sitting down on the floor of the dance room. The Big Bang boys were fooling around while I was a total bum thinking about things. I was so bored that I literally was having a staring contest with the floor, and sadly it's winning.

"YAH! Kwon Ji Yong!!" I snapped my head up and looked at Tae.

"Mwo?" I yelled back.

"Are you still thinking about her?" I pretended like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"About who?" He gave me a blank look.

"Stop being stupid. You know who I mean!"

"YAH! YAH!! Who you calling stupid?!"

"Well obviously you, but seriously, are you?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"Do you seriously need to ask that question? Of course I was." He sighed and sat next to me.

"Look, you seriously need to tell her how you feel. You've been hiding your feelings from her for years!" I looked down suddenly interested on the floor.

"Yeah I know, but... How can I? She only sees me as a friend."

"How do you know that?" I looked him straight in the eyes.

"I've been in love with her for years. I would know."

"You better tell her how you feel before someone else does." I smiled.

"Like who?" He thought about it for a moment.

"Like Kim Hyun Joong-ssi." I laughed, sure he might know her but I greatly doubt that. He continued, "Or what about that dude you said that was tutoring her?" My smile quickly faded when he mentioned Jay.

"Probably..."

"Come on. Get up, we need to practice." I pushed myself off of the floor and we continued practice.

>>>>

It was 2am (HAHA!! lol just sayin..) when we finished practice and we were all EXHAUSTED. I went home and flopped down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Gosh, I haven't been this tired in so long..... I sighed and rolled on my side. My eyes immidiately landed on a picture on my nightstand. It was Chaerin and I when we were younger on the swings smiling and laughing. I smiled to myself remembering the memory but faded just as quick. I sat up and walked to my keyboard.

"Might as well sing...." I played the chords to one of my favorite songs. I started to sing and rap when needed. 

when I look at you I see a different kind of beauty
even though you did pursue me but you didn’t see right through me
I’m not a perfect person but you see me perfectly
and I ain’t gotta worry bout you ever hurting me
build up your confidence, I’ll help you take a stand
I got your back, you and I, that’s my greatest plan
I’m who I am today and I got no regrets....

I stopped and decided it would be a good idea to go to bed. I stripped of my clothing and put on my pajamas, I washed my face and flopped on my bed quickly slipping into darkness.

Taeyang's POV

"Yah, Daesung-ah. When do you think we'll be able to see Chaerin-ah again?" He shrugged.

"Wae? You wanna see Dara noona again?" I scoffed.

"No!" But I secretly said 'yes'.

"Oh please! It's so obvious you like her!" I hit his arm.

"Whatever! Go home!" He laughed and left. Is it that obvious??

_______________________________________________________

I AM TRULY AND UTTERLY SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING!!!!!! 

I'm really thankful for all my subscribers you guys have no idea how much you guys mean to me!! 

You make me want to write!! Sorry for a short chapter. I won't be updating longer chapters anymore since I really have no time anymore.

But anyways...

NEOMU SARANGHAEE!!! <3333 http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/21117