Chapter 3

Baby, You are my Star...

(N/A Their POV's are a bit short in this chapter! ENJOYY!)

Chaerin's POV

 

Today was a weekend! Thank goodness! Today I decided that I would go look at apartments or cheap condos. I was old enough to move out of the house and my parent's didn't mind if I had money for it. Which I certainly did, I didn't work extra hours for nothing! I got ready in my usual skinny jeans, tee, and leather jacket attire. Today I decided I would let my hair down which I don't do often. I grabbed my sunglasses and keys then headed to my car.

I roamed around for a while until I found a sign that said dorms/apartments/ condos for rent (N/A I really don't know what it would actually say). The appearance wasn't bad on the outside and it was close to my school and transportation so I wen in. I bowed to the man in the counter and we went straight to talking about the apartments.

After talking for a few hours I decided I liked it here. I signed some stuff, he gave me the keys and I was free to move in anytime this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

I was thinking of moving out of the house and find a place alot smaller. I'm just one person living in a big house. I know what you might be thinking 'What's wrong with living in such a big house?', 'You could have maids and stuff.' I just don't like big houses, especially if I'm the only one living inside it! So I asked my manager if I could find an apartment he said sure as long as I paidn for it. Of course... I thought.

I was in my car and I found a sign that said dorms/ apartments/ condos for rent. I parked my car and headed inside. Right when I was about to open the door a girl came out. She was wearing sunglasses and I didn't recognize her, I dont think I did. I bowed to her and I went inside.

I talked to the manger for a few hours. Signed some things gave me the key to my apartment and said I was free to move in anytime this week. I felt accomplished today. I got in my car and drove to the cafe. I wonder if she's going to be there... Not like I care or anything. I wanted to bother her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaerin's POV

I was about to go home and start packing me when my phone beeped signaling I got a message. I took my phone out and saw that it was from Ji Yong oppa

Chaerin-ah, are you free today? Do you want to hang out?

I thought about it for a moment. Well, I was going to start packing but I guess it wouldn't hurt to go out... I thought.

Oppa, I'm free today and sure I'd love to hang out.

Go to the cafe we always go, which is technically where you work. I'll meet you in ten minutes.

Okay!

I took my time driving there knowing that Ji Yong would be late. When I got there I was surprised to see that Ji Yong was already there. I wuickly parked my car and went out to meet him.

"Lee Chaerin, you're late" He ruffled my hair. I scowled at him and started fixing my hair.

"Mianhae. I thought you'd be late."

"I killed that habit." He smiled proudly and I chuckled.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, first we are going to the movies, then the mall, then wherever you want to go." I nodded.

"But, umm... who's car are we going to take?" He frowned then grinned.

"I guess we'll take my car!" He looped his arm around mine and he dragged me to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

I was at the cafe ready to park my car when I saw a familiar blonde head... with a guy?! I scoffed. What kind of guy would like her? Then I saw them link arms. I felt like a stalker sitting in my car and watching them. Is that her boyfriend?! Wait.. WHY DO YOU, PARK JAEBEOM, EVEN CARE?! I scolded myself.

I drove my car closer to them but made sure I wasn't seen. She was laughing and he was smiling.

"Ch.." The guy walked her to a car nearby and opened the door for her. Aw, what a gentleman... I thought sarcastically. He went around the car and got in then they started to move. Curiosity got the best of me and I found myself following them from a distance making sure I could see them. What am I doing?! I was ready to turn around when they stopped. Well.. I'm already here anyway so might as well follow them. When I got out of the car was whn I realize they had stopped in front of the theater. Classic... They were going in and I waited a few seconds before heading inside. I peeked inside the door making sure they had bought their ticket before going inside and asking for the same one. I looked at the ticket. Finding Mr.Destiny. So they were going to watch a romantic comedy....

I looked up to find them buying some food. I casually went up next to them, pretending I didn't recognize them. From my peripheral view, I saw Chaerin do a double take. I had to bite my lip to stop the smirk from comming. I saw her narrow her eyes then she snapped her head back to her 'date'.

"Chaerin-ah, what do you want?" I heard him ask.

"Huh? Oh, um just popcorn and sour patch kids!" (N/A I'm not sure if she likes that stuff.. but then again this is all fiction!) I turned my around to face them wearing a surprised look on my face.

"Chaerin is that you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaerin's POV

"Asih..." I cursed underneath my breath. He just had to be here too! Luck has not been on my side... I plastered a smile to my face.

"Ne, Jay, right?" I asked him. Next to me Ji Yong nudged me and whispered.

"Chaerin-ah do you know him?" I sighed.

"Sadly.." I whispered back. He leaned away and we both face Jay.

"So Chaerin, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I gave him a look.

"Um, because I don't know you?" He pouted.

"Sure you do!" Then he pulled me over to him and swung an arm over my shoulder. I whipped my head to him and gave him a look that could kill, but that kid just kept smiling. I looked at Ji Yong and gave him an aplogetic look, he just smirked.

"Well, my name is Ji Yong and I am Chaerin's BOYFRIEND." He emphasized the last word then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from Jay. I glared at Ji Young and he let me go. I hate being touched. And what was he talking bout BOYFRIEND?!

"Oh, ok. I'll leave you two alone." Jay smirked and left. I turned around to face Ji Yong. I gave him a what-the-hell-was-that look. He looked at me innocently.

"What?" I just kept glaring at him. "Oh, come on! It was funny and if I hadn't stepped in you would've been stuck like that." I scoffed.

"Well, excuse me! I can very much handle things by myself." He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, shut up and let's go watch the movie!" I grabbed his arm and started dragging me.

"But what about your Sout Patch Kids?" He asked. I stopped, Babo Ji Yong..

"Right after I get those." I turned around and headed back. All I heard was Ji Yong's laugh as I stormed off.

--------------------------------

So watcha guys think? Not much going on in my opinion...

but anyways comment, subscribe, do what you will! oh and btw.. I don't proofread! :3

ENJOY MY CHILLENS! <3