- Twenty-Two

Harum Scarum

"Hmph!" Jaehee attempted to speak through the gag, but it was only worsening the situation and was making her even more tired. 

I narrowed my eyes and slowly knelt. From behind me, I hear the doors burst open again, signalling Jungkook and the others' entrance. 

"Kneel." Yuhan said again, directing the gun at them, then at Jaehee again when they followed his orders. The restaurant was still neat, but the windows were closed.. and nobody else but us seemed to be there. 

"We can do this the easier way." Namjoon persuaded, his hands raised above his head. "We don't have to involve any physical assault or murder. Just.. what do you want?" 

His laugh boomed through the whole place. And all I wanted was to cover my ears, you know, without him pointing a gun at me for moving the slightest. From beside me, Hobi had his head lowered. 

Everyone was scared. I knew that..it was normal.. but where were we going to go when we don't build up our courage? If only I could seek vengeance for.. 

"You wouldn't give me what I want unless I do something that'll make you obey me." he said, then pointed the gun at me. 

Everybody's gazes directed at me. Namjoon pursed his lips and slightly turned his head, obviously thinking for another reply to distract him. Jungkook gritted his teeth, while Hobi was trying to stop himself from crying. 

I wasn't afraid of him.. the only thing keeping me from attacking is that he had Jaehee under hostage. 

"Why would you do this?" Namjoon was doing all the talking. He wanted explanations, probably to have enough evidence later on. But.. all we had to do was give ourselves some time.. sooner or later, we had to move and do something. 

My eyes trailed behind him. Something we could use.. My gaze stopped when I see a certain colour poke up from behind the counter, and maybe I was crazy, but it built up my confidence. 

I was willing to do anything to get him to suffer. 

"Why?" he scoffed, tightening his lock around Jaehee, who tried to move his arm away as she was probably chocking. 

"Stop it!" I growled. "You're chocking her, bastard." 

His gaze directed at me, and he flashed me a glare. "You want to know why I would do this? Because when I want something, I always need to do it the hard way." 

Namjoon clenched his fists, obviously irritated. "er." he muttered under his breath. 

"You see, I tend to be pretty lonely." he shrugged, proceeding to walk back and forth, Jaehee still in his headlock. "I'm a nice man, but nobody always seems to be interested." 

He pursed his lips and pointed the gun at me. "I want Suyung." 

"Maniac." I heard Jungkook mutter beside me. 

"You want to know why nobody's interested?" I said, lowering my hands. "Because you're a ing e that's desperate for a lovelife! It wasn't appropriate to bring up other people's lives into this!" 

"Well, people in your life have no choice but to get involved." he reasoned, twirling the gun in his hands as if it were some toy. 

"And you think you'll get me when you took everything from the one person that worked for you? Do I have to say my thanks that you ruined his life?" I spat. 

His eyes widened at my words, and his lips curled into a smile. "Oh. Yeah, I've seen you interactions with Baekhyun. You two were really sweet, weren't you? He was depressed, Suyung. You couldn't hear hearts that are already broken." 

I felt my fists clench at his words. "What would you know? Nobody has ever loved you, and you never loved someone, so you could never relate. Right? Speak up, you traitor." 

Jaehee tried to fight and kick him, but she still wasn't strong enough. 

Did he really have the courage to say stuff about Baekhyun in front of my face? As if he knew him.. as if he ever felt what I felt.. saw what I saw.. 

"Even healing depression is hard.. hmm? You thought everything was going to okay." he teased, frowning and acting concern and genuine. "You thought you two'll always be happy and together. But, nope. He just had to ruin it for you!" 

"Oh, so this is how you entertain yourself, huh?" I scoffed. "Ruin other people's lives, mess with other people's lives, hold people hostage, and be a disgusting maniac!" 

"Watch your words, Suyung." he snapped, halting and facing us again. "Remember what I could do at this time. With a single touch, I could kill your friend over here." 

Finally having enough, I nodded slightly when receiving a message from the other side. I looked him in the eyes and smirked. 

"You want me?" I cocked an eyebrow, slowly standing up. "Alright." 

"Yuna." 

"Suyung." 

I heard different people call me. But I didn't care. I slowly approached Yuhan. And when I held out my hand for him to take, he was shoved to the ground. 

Yoongi planted a foot on his neck, taking his gun from the floor and pointing it on top of his head. The others checked if Jaehee were okay while I knelt on the floor beside Yuhan. 

"What a.." I trailed my fingers on his jawline. "Beautiful face you have."

Yoongi turned to me with a worried look on his face. "You okay?" 

I nodded and gave him a reassuring look. Soon, once everyone was okay, they approached me and Yuhan. I sighed. 

"It would be a shame if I broke it." I said slowly, before throwing a punch to his face. 

"Baekhyun was lying." he laughed. "The boy's a genius playboy! Girls fall for his games all the time." 

"Keep talking, no one's going to listen." I growled, punching him again, this time, harder. I was being blinded by anger.. and my emotions were getting ahead of me again.. I couldn't.. 

"Suyung." Namjoon said sternly. 

"His last words must've not do him justice." Yuhan breathed out. 

"Like yours." I nodded, punching him again. 

"Yuna, stop." Hobi said from behind me. 

"He was always off flirting with another girl." he chuckled. "Why believe him, Suyung?" 

I scoffed. "You're the only one blurting out lies. Say what you want to say, you lost all my trust. You're a liar." I punched him multiple more times, until I suddenly felt strong arms stop me. 

"Yuna, stop this." Jungkook said sternly. I felt their worried gazes on me as I tried to lunge for Yuhan, who was weak on the floor. 

"No." I spat, trying to make my way over to him when even Hobi blocked me. 

"That's enough, Yuna.. please stop. He's going to jail." he reassured, motioning over to Namjoon who was already calling the police. 

"Enough?" I breathed out, the familiar feeling of tears burning in my eyes again. "I never wanted to hurt anyone.. I never wanted to say such words.. I never wanted things to be like this.. All I wanted was to be.. complete." 

Everyone went silent at my words. 

"I lost my grandma." I furiously wiped the tears with the back of my hand. "I lost your trust. I lost my job. And just when I thought I wasn't.. I lost Baekhyun.." 

"Suyung.." Jaehee cried, making her way over to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Don't think like that, please. It makes us so sad seeing you like this. Baekhyun.. he really liked you, you know?" she pulled away and gave me a small smile. 

"Things may not always be good." she started. "But I assure you, it will always end good. You never lost our trust.. and that's something I know you wouldn't lose. Baekhyun's love and your memories with him.. you didn't lose those, too." 

I stayed quiet hearing her words. 

But it just wasn't going to make everything okay again, wasn't it? 

Namjoon sighed and made his way over to us. Yuhan was already knocked out, and Yoongi was starting to tie something around his wrists. 

"The police will be coming soon. I feel so stupid for this, but that man is already a criminal for stealing and . He might as well be in jail without you being involved, Suyung." he turned to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Let me and Yoongi talk to the police." he reassured. 

Yoongi scoffed and placed the gun on top of the table, pocketing his hands. "Hell no. I'm going with Suyung.. take someone else with you.. someone.." his gaze landed on Hobi, who was beside me. "Like him." 

"M-Me?" Hobi stood up and tried to hesitate, but Namjoon ended up convincing him. 

Yoongi then made his way over to me, pulling out a handkerchief and handing it to me. "You look ugly when you cry." 

I forced a smile, taking his handkerchief and started wiping the tears on my face. Then he pulled me up and turned to Namjoon. 

"I'll take them to my house.. we can meet up there." he said. 

"Why your house?" Jungkook questioned, helping Jaehee. 

Yoongi turned to him. "I live alone.. things won't be too fiery." 

When we reached his house, he insisted us to sit down. I turned to Jaehee with an apologetic expression. "Jaehee, I'm so sorry for letting you get involve with this." 

"Let?" she cocked an eyebrow. "This was just.. destined to happen, I guess. What matters is that I'm fine right? I won't be too traumatised, as.. Yoongi.. I think, saved me over there. I'm more worried for you." 

"I'm okay." I didn't want to be so selfish.. I didn't want them to be involved whenever I was crying.. I felt like I was dragging them into my problems. I faked a smile. "I swear." 

"How did you know where I was?" I questioned. 

Yoongi returned with some water and snacks. He sat down beside me. 

"Yoongi-hyung over here told us about you and Baekhyun meeting up. He told us he'll be off to do something else." Jungkook explained. "Yuhan took Jaehee when she was just about to meet us. Bastard."

I nodded slowly, then stayed quiet again. I didn't know why I suddenly didn't want to say anything. I pursed my lips. 

After a while of talking, Namjoon and Hobi arrived as well. They confirmed that Yuhan was now being taken to jail by the police. 

"You don't have anything to worry about." Namjoon reassured. "Everything's alright now." 

"Yuna, are you okay?" Hobi made his way over to me, flashing Yoongi a sneaky glare as he occupied the only seat beside me. 

I nodded. "I'm more than okay." I lied. 

He sighed and placed a hand on top of my head. "Okay.. just tell me if you need something." 

"I know you miss him." Yoongi crossed his arms. "I never met him.. but if you fell in love with the guy.. he must've been nice." he flashed me a small smile. "Don't forget to make a piece." 

I nodded slowly, but stayed quiet. 

Everyone started talking about today... 

It was unforgettable. 

The night was young. 

Everyone was relieved. 

But my heart still ached. 

I'm happy I get to be with everyone. 

But some feelings last.. 

And maybe I'll be unable to let go. 

------ 

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? 

ALSO YES YUHAN WAS LYING ABOUT BAEKHYUN NOT LIKING SUYUNG-- 

THEY REALLY HAD A THING OKAY 

I LOVE IT WAHAHA SOME OF YOU MAYBE CONFUSED 

I'll let you think what next chapter'll be about! 

AND QUESTION! WHO HAS THE MOST ADORABLE FRIENDSHIP SUYUNG SO FAR?