Chapter 7

HOME [GOTWICE FANFICTION]

Mark and Bambam was having breakfast together when Sana came down running from upstairs.

"Where's Jaebum oppa?" Sana asked them. Both Dahyun and  Mina didn't have morning class today, and  Sana happened to overslept.  

"He's waiting in the car--" 

"Ah, okay thank you oppa!" Sana thanked Mark before she rushed outside.

"Sana! You're not having breakfast first?" Mark asked.

"No, thanks oppa. I'm late already!" Sana ran to the door and almost hit the couch but thankfully she managed to avoid it. Mark who watched shook his head at the girl's clumsiness.

"Hyung, do you know it?" Bambam suddenly asked. Mark looked at him in confusion.

"Know what?"

"About Sana noona,"

"What about her?" Mark asked again. Mark took his orange juice-filled glass to his mouth before gulping it down.

"Sana noona likes you," Bambam said and that caused Mark to choke. He coughed non stop and Bambam offered Mark his glass of water. Mark refused the offer and calm himself down instead. He took a deep breath before he finally looked at Bambam with disbelieve written in his eyes.

"Are you pranking me, Bam?" Mark asked.

"No, I'm not! I'm telling you the truth," Bambam said.

"Where did you hear this bull?" Mark asked.

"Hyung, it's not bull," Bambam said. He looked around, before he leaned his head forward and whispered, "I heard Mina and Sana talking about this, so I asked Mina if it's true. And it is. Sana noona has a crush on you," 

"But why?" Mark asked, confused.

"How can I know that, hyung?" Bambam said. 

"Why do you tell me this, then? Aren't you invading Sana's privacy or something?" Mark said.

"I just want to be a  cupid. You two would look good together. Eveyone will be happy if both of you are together," Bambam said. Mark's eyebrows creased.

"Wait, what do you mean by everyone will be happy?" 

"Uh? N-nothing, it just slips out without I'm really thinking," Bambam said, rubbing his nape in nervousness.

"By the way, you're sure about this? Can I ask Mina to confirm it?" 

"What? No, hyung! I mean, why would you want to confirm it? You don't trust me, hyung?" Bambam questioned.

"After witnessing you being the mastermind of various pranks in this house? Nope, I don't," Mark said. Mark then leaned back to the chair and stared long at Bambam. He had mixed feelings over what the younger had told him just now. Well, the feeling of knowing someone was attracted to you, no matter who the person was, is always thrilling. But Mark didn't want to get too worked up either. Bambam could be lying to him, this could be another prank. Better be safe than never.

"If you have one time in your whole life to trust me, this is the time, hyung," Bambam said. Bambam mentally slapped himself because how did he didn't think of the possibilty of Mark to ask Mina himself about it? Ugh, he hated how his brain misfunction sometimes.

"I'm gonna ask Mina. Period," 

 

 

 

Jackson glanced at his watch and noticed that he was late 10 minutes to his swimming practice. , I'm doomed, he thought. He pushed open the door of the swimming pool.

"HEY GUYS YOUR BOY JACKSON IS HERE!" he shouted. Some of them laughed, his coach shook his head but with a tiny smile on his lips, while Momo rolled her eyes.

The thing about Jackson is, he's loved everywhere he goes. Even if he's stranded at a deserted island, he'd probably survive and live well because he make friends with animals there. He brings positive aura, lift up the mood, which makes people guilty to be angry at him when they remember the other 19282763 times he makes them happy.

Jackson being happy was not anything new, but since Momo witnessed his emotional side, there must be something good happened to him.

The practice went by as usual, the team's mood was good, everyone's doing exceptionally well. Jackson broke his own practice record. Everything is well, until...

"Jackson, Momo, clean up the pool today since both of you are late today," The coach said after they ended their practice session. Jackson groaned.

"Coach, pleaseeee, I did well today!" Jackson said.

"I was about to excuse any one of you two if one of you do well on today's practice, but turns out both of you did very well. Of I excuse both of you then who will clean this place? Next time, don't be late," The coach said, with an extra-sweet smile before leaving the pool. Other members one by one left to change, until it was only both of them. Jackson looked at Momo with a sigh.

"Guess I'm stuck with you again," Jackson said, while he bent down to pick the mineral water left by some unresponsible human.

"At least you're stuck with a pretty girl. While me.... Ugh, how unfortunate," Momo said. Jackson looked up and stared at the girl in disbelieve.

"Excuse me, you're with Wang Jackson, the guy every girl dreams to be with at least one minute in their life. You should be grateful," Jackson said. Momo chuckled while she made her way to grab some equipments to start her task. She grabbed two of each, and walked over to Jackson and handed it to him. 

"You mean, the first time falling in love, Wang Jackson?" Momo asked. Jackson widened his eyes and quickly cup Momo's mouth with his palm. He looked around, and sighed in relieve when there were no one except them nearby the pool. Momo said it in a low voice, but still possible for other person to hear it due to the echo.

"Shhhh, what if anyone heard you? I'll see you in court if this leaks out," Jackson said, before he let go of Momo. Momo wiped and made a disgusted face at Jackson.

"Sue me then what? Having your secret being read out loud in court? Doesn't seem like a total lost for me," Momo said, shrugging her shoulder with an innocent smile on her face. Jackson took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes at Momo.

"Ugh, I hate you," he said. 

"But I have your biggest secret. Boooo!" Momo teased. Jackson whined while he stomped his feet frustatingly like a 3 years old kid denied to buy a toy by his mom.

"I ing hate you, Hirai," Momo responded with a laugh. 

"By the way, your happy self is back today. Any good news about the girl?" Momo asked. Upon the change of topic, Jackson's frown immediately changed to a smile as he hugged the mop he was holding. 

"She has a name, okay! Her name is Tzuyu," Jackson said. Momo rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Tzuyu or whatever. Any progress, lover boy?" 

"Well, I did talk to her. We were doing dishes together and she looks so cute. You have to see it when she laugh! I don't know how it's possible to feel like the world is suddenly a better place when she laughs? OH, and she even calls me oppa!!! I swear to God I fight so hard to live until today because I almost had an heart attack at that time," Jackson ranted. Momo's jaw dropped open as she looked at the ridiculously crazy in love boy.

"Wow, I should record this and show the world this side of Wang Jackson," 

"Do it, I'll repeat my words again. That'll make it easier for Tzuyu to know my feelings," Jackson said with a grin. Momo shook her head.

"You're crazy," Momo said.

"Well, that's nothing new. It just got worse," Jackson ended his words with smile.

 

 

 

Yugyeom yawned for the umpteenth time in his class. Law lectures were soooo boring. Yugyeom's passion was more to music and art, but his mom was rooting him to be a lawyer and work with his uncle, so he just went along with the plan.

Yugyeom sat up straight in surprise when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and hit with larger suprise when he saw Tzuyu's name on the screen.

"Hello?" He asked, whispering.

"Oppa, oh my God are you in class? I'm sorry!" Tzuyu said.

"No, it's okay. Why? Are you okay? Anything happened?" Yugyeom asked. He's not that close, yet, with Tzuyu, they didn't talk much at home too which added to Yugyeom's confusion on why would the girl called him.

"Uh... actually, I'm... lost,"

"What?!?!" Yugyeom accidentally raised his voice a little bit too loud. He noticed his lecturer was looking at his direction. He stood up and bowed apologetically before he walked out of the class.

"Where are you now? How did you get lost? Are you alone?" 

"I want to buy more art supplies so I asked my classmate for the nearest stationery store. They gave me the direction, I really, really follow the instruction well, but I don't really know where I am now. I sat in a cafe, and yes, I'm alone," Tzuyu explained. 

"What's the name of the cafe? I'll go there now," Yugyeom said.

"Wait, oppa, if you have class I can wait. Or can you just tell me how to go back to my university from this cafe? I think I can manage it,"Tzuyu said on the other line. 

"No, no, it's okay. The lectures are boring anyway,"

"But--"

"Text me the name of the cafe," Yugyeom quickly said before he ended the phone call. Yugyeom then opened his message and text his classmate, Jungkook.

To: Jungkook the bowling addict

Dude, can you give my stuffs to Bambam later? Something urgent came up. Thanks. I'll treat you to bowling on weekends.

A text from Tzuyu then came in, giving him the name of the cafe. He then looked it up on Google for more accurate location. Looks like Tzuyu was only 15-20 minutes away from her university, she just didn't know her way back. Also, it looks like she just need to take the correct bus for her to arrive at her university safely.

So why, why was Yugyeom willing to leave his class, spend his money for bus, search for Tzuyu, bring her back safely, and came back to his university because he had tutor session this evening? 

Because the law lecture was boring.

Yep, because of that. Nothing else.

 

 

"Your friend ask you to take bus 451?" Yugyeom asked as he read the text Tzuyu's friend sent to her. Tzuyu nodded.

"Yes, and I really follow what they said," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom looked at Tzuyu and sighed.

"Why are you so naive Tzuyu? This bus could get you to Gangnam. Either your friends make a mistake, but I honestly doubt it, or they lie to you. Good thing you drop off early so you didn't end up further," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu gasped.

"Really? Oh my God, why am I so stupid?" Tzuyu said to herself. She sighed and pout at her silliness. Yugyeom suddenly felt bad because of what he said earlier.

"You're just innocent, Tzuyu, not stupid. It's okay, you're new here afterall," Yugyeom said. But Tzuyu was still slightly pouting.

"This happens because I can't speak and understand Korean well. The signs are confusing, even if I google I can barely understand a thing..." Tzuyu sighed again. 

"It must've been hard for you. It's okay, cheer up! We can take a look around and I'll teach you," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu's eyes immediately beamed up, looking at Yugyeom in anticipation. Yugyeom couldn't help to chuckle as he remember Tzuyu had the same reaction when he first offered to teach her about the bus route.

"Really? Ah.. Oppa, I'm sorry I troubled you too much," 

"It's okay, really. Besides, I'm the one who offers, right?" 

"But still... Is there anything I can do for you?" Tzuyu asked. 

"Alright, if you really want to, you can treat me a drink," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu then laughed lightly.

"Actually, you've been wanting it right? You do want me to buy you a drink right?" Tzuyu said to Yugyeom in a teasing way. Yugyeom was slightly flustered, first- because Tzuyu's guess was true. He did feel thirsty and was planning to buy a drink or probably teas Tzuyu to buy him one. Secondly, because when did Tzuyu becomes comfortable enough to ? Though, he's not complaining.

Both he and Tzuyu then walked to the counter to buy drinks before they head out and Yugyeom teach Tzuyu about the signs and common terms that she needs to remember.

"Oppa, what do you want?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ah, Ice chocolate," 

"Give us two of ice chocolate for take away, please," Tzuyu ordered.

"You like ice choco too?" Yugyeom asked. Tzuyu nodded.

"It's my favourite! I can't live without chocolate. My friends at Taiwan used to call me chocolate too, because of my skin," Tzuyu said with a laugh. Yugyeom chuckled at her words. They both soon got their orders and walked out of the cafe. Yugyeom took a sip of his ice choco.

Some-weirdly-how, his favourite ice choco tastes even sweeter today.

 


 

OMG I STRUGGLED A LOT IN WRITING THIS CHAPTER TTTTTTT I'm really sorry if it dissapoints in any way :(

Thank you for everyone who subcribes, comments, and even upvote! Even though i dont deserve it TTTTT Thank you so much /throws heart/

So.... YugyeomxTzuyu? JacksonxTzuyu? JacksonxMomo? XD

Have a nice day everyone! 

-rainbowalien