Chapter 10

HOME [GOTWICE FANFICTION]

Bambam walked out from his room coincidentally at the same time as Mina was about to enter her own. Bambam's eyes lit up as he saw her, so he called out.

"Minariiiii! Dab!!!" Mina who was about to turn the door's knob paused. She turned to look at Bambam, who was dabbing his heart out.

The usual Mina would laugh at his silly act. The usual Mina would sometimes dab back too at him. The usual Mina would ask him where was he going.

But stood in front of Bambam now is not the usual Mina. Mina turned her head back and opened the door. She entered her room and closed the door without even giving Bambam a glance, leaving the guy dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with her? Did she not see me? Am I invisible now?" Bambam mumbled to himself. He walked away in confusion, wondering if it's his fault or Mina just not feeling the mood today.

 

 

 

Yugyeom sighed as he stared at the thick law book, waiting for him to memorize the content. He sat alone in the study room, since he need to focus to memorize. He didn't want Bambam to feel uncomfortable doing what he usually do (which is being loud), so he settled in the study room instead.

Yugyeom took a deep breath as he look around the room, before almost jumped on his seat when suddenly someone knocked the room's door. 

"Yes, come in!" He said. The door then carefully opened, and Tzuyu's head peeked out. Her large eyes scanned the room before she looked at Yugyeom.

"Can I come in?" She asked. Yugyeom chuckled.

"Yes, you can," He said, repeating his words earlier. Tzuyu walked in as she looked around the room once again. She then settled down at a chair opposite the table Yugyeom was sitting at.

"Is this your first time entering this room?" Yugyeom asked. Tzuyu nodded.

"Dahyun unnie told me about it, but I don't know it's this cool! It looks like a classroom!" Tzuyu said in awe. The room was large, either the owner custom made the room for a study room purpose or it was probably the house's master bedroom. There were 10 desk, arranged like in the classroom. It's not enough for all the house members but if all of them were put in a room they would probably not study anyway.

"We rarely use this room though, since the bedroom already have study desk. But it's nice if you want to study alone and don't want any disturbance," Yugyeom said.

"Oh... Wait, did I disturb you, oppa?" Tzuyu asked in guilt. Yugyeom couldn't help but smile at her acts.

"No, no. I was taking a break anyway," Tzuyu grinned and nodded. Her gaze then diverted to the book spread out on Yugyeom's table.

"Can I stay here for a while? I won't make any noise, I promise," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom laughed at her words.

"Of course! It's not like this room is mine. Make yourself comfortable," 

 

 

And by comfortable Yugyeom didn't imagine that Tzuyu would stay sitting while reading the other law book that he brought in front of him. Yugyeom only managed to focused on his book for about 10 minutes, before he decided to stop. Now, Tzuyu was the one who was absorbed in her reading while Yugyeom was distracted badly. He was literally staring at Tzuyu the whole time, but she didn't even notice.

Yugyeom saw how Tzuyu's eyebrows creased while reading the book, probably because she didn't understand the terms used. Yugyeom also saw how she mouthed the words she read, probably to improve her pronounciation of Korean words. Whatever she was doing, Yugyeom actually wanted to slap himself because he found  every single gesture of hers was adorable.

"Tzuyu," Yugyeom called, but he got no respond from the girl.

"Tzuyuuuuuuuuu~" Yugyeom called once again and this time she looked up from the book. 

"Yes? Why? Do you need something?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't think my brain can accept any of these anymore," Yugyeom said as he closed the book. "Do you want to go out with me?" Yugyeom asked. Tzuyu's eyes widened and at Yugyeom's words. Yugyeom was confused at her reaction, before he realized what he just said.

"Wait, wait. Not that go out. But, take some fresh air with me? Outside?" 

"Ah... You surprised me there, oppa! I was losing my mind for a moment because of the sudden confession. Sure, I never take a walk at night here," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom laughed in embarassment before he stood up.

"Alright then, let's go,"

 

 

Yugyeom and Tzuyu walked side by side in silent as they just enjoyed the chilly night and each other's presence. The silent was not awkward at all. It was rather comforting. 

"It's really nice walking around at night," Tzuyu said, breaking the silence. Yugyeom nodded.

"When I'm stressed or need a break, I'll usually walk outside like this," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu turned her head to look at him.

"Are you stressed right now?" She asked.

"Well... A little bit? Law is not my thing, so sometimes I do feel the pressure," 

"It's okay, oppa. Next time if you feel stressed again, you can always ask me to walk with you. It'll be better if you have someone to talk too. It's not good to keep things to yourself," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom's lips curved to a small smile as he heard her sincere words.

"I talk to Bambam from time to time in our room. But now that you've offered... Don't regret it if I dragged you to walk with me!" Yugyeom said jokingly and Tzuyu laughed. Both of them then engaged in silence for a moment, before Tzuyu once again broke it.

"By the way, oppa, there's something I'm really curious," Tzuyu started. Yugyeom looked at the girl with his eyebrow raised up.

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked.

"Do you actually see guy piggyback girl on the street like this? Like in the drama?" Tzuyu asked. Yugyeom lightly laughed at the question, but then stopped when he saw that Tzuyu was seriously waiting for his answer.

"Why, out of many things, you're curious about that?" Yugyeom asked.

"Because it appears in so many drama! I wonder if it really happens in daily life," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom chuckled at her answer before he unkowingly reaching out and pinched her cheek lightly. Tzuyu looked at Yugyeom, slightly flustered at the sudden skinship. She couldn't really tell if the way her heart was beating harder is a good sign or not.

"You're really innocent," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu's looked at him in confusion.

"So did the piggyback happens in real life or not, oppa?" Tzuyu asked again, and Yugyeom, too, laughed again.

 

 

Both of them came back after spending about half an hour outside. At the same time they arrived at home, both of them saw Jackson who was taking off his shoes.

"Jackson hyuuung~" Yugyeom called. Jackson turned around, with a wide eyes when he saw Yugyeom and Tzuyu together.

"Where are both of you coming from?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, we're just walking around, taking some fresh air together," Yugyeom answered. Jackson diverted his gaze at Tzuyu and the younger girl gave him a smile. His heart skipped a beat at that smile, but at the same time he also felt that pang of jealousy hitting him.

"Why did you came home late, hyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"I have dinner with my swimming team," Jackson replied. He looked at both Yugyeom and Tzuyu once again. 

Jackson hated to admit it but the two of them really look good together. Both Yugyeom and Tzuyu were taking off their shoes now and Tzuyu kind of lost her balance so her hand instantly grabbed Yugyeom's sweater for support. Yugyeom laughed lightly and .

"You're too tall, that's why you lack of balance," Yugyeom said and Tzuyu gave him a glare but it's a  playful one. Yugyeom was still laughing as he looked at Tzuyu.

Jackson witnessed all of it.

And he couldn't just ignore the look that Yugyeom had when he looked at Tzuyu.

The look of the same feelings Jackson had for Tzuyu.

Jackson sighed.

Should I just... give up?

 

 

 

Yugyeom went to the study room to pick up his stuffs. When he was about to grab his law book that Tzuyu was reading earlier, and then he saw a yellow sticky memo stuck on the book's cover page. He didn't remember sticking it himself, though.

'You look so serious while studying.... Smile a bit!! :)' was written on the sticky note. Yugyeom laughed. When did she managed to write this? Yugyeom did notice that the sticky note was his. He kept it in his pencil case. Tzuyu probably took it during he the 10 minutes he was focused into the book.

Yugyeom entered his and Bambam's room with an uncontrolable smile and saw that the Thai guy was already laying quietly on his bed. 

"You're all smiley," Bambam said. 

"I'm not. And what's wrong with you? You don't look good," Yugyeom said, changing the topic and also concerned of his best friend.

"Well, I am worrying about something," Yugyeom hung his sweater using the hanger and closed his wardrobe before he laid himself on his bed. He probe his head using his arm as he looked at Bambam.

"Why? Anything happened?" Yugyeom asked. Bambam sighed.

"It's Mina. I think she's mad at me and I don't know why," 

"Really? Mina? Why though? I mean, what makes you think she's mad at you?"

"Well, first I greeted her this evening and she ignored me. And then when we set up the table together she didn't talk to me or even look at me. But then I saw her talking and smiling like usual to Jinyoung hyung," Bambam said. Yugyeom looked at Bambam in confusion.

"But you didn't do anything wrong?" Yugyeom asked again. Bambam thought again, probably for the 100th time of the night, before he shook his head.

"I don't think so. I didn't even talk to her since yesterday. We were all good the day before," said Bambam.

"Hmm... maybe she was just having a bad day. Or... you know... It's that time of the month," Yugyeom said. Bambam just sighed. 

"I hope that's the reason, dude," 

 


 

Writing the development of the characters/couple is sooooo hard :') i wrote this at 3~5 a.m so please excuse any mistake that I didn't notice TT

Thank you to every single one of you who commented, subscribed, and even voted!!

Have a nice day everyone!

-rainbowalien