Chapter 28 - Part 1

HOME [GOTWICE FANFICTION]

Sana woke up when she heard faint laughing from downstairs. She rubbed her tired eyes as her hands reached for her phone on the lamp desk beside her bed. She looked at her phone as saw that it was 8.00 a.m. Sana washed her face and brush her teeth before he walked downstairs while tying her hair into a ponytail. As she walked down, the faint voices became more clear, and she couldn't be mistaken- she heard Mark's voice along with her parents. Her ears were right because when she arrived at the kitchen, she saw both her mom and Mark wearing an apron, while her dad sat at the dining table. The three of them noticed Sana's presence, and beamed up as they saw her.

"Good morning, princess!" Her mom greeted. Sana blushed when he saw Mark grinned teasingly at the nickname. 

"Good morning, why didn't anyone wake me up?" Sana whined. She then walked to her dad to give him a morning kiss- which was a daily thing she does. One thing Mark managed to observe was that Sana's family was very affectionate towards each other and they weren't awkward to show it in front of others. Sana then went to her mom to do the same thing. Sana was about to sit with her dad when she made eye contact with Mark.

"Go ahead, we won't look," Sana's mom said, causing both Mark and Sana to blush bright red. Sana glanced at her dad, and he immediately pretend to look at his phone instead. When Sana shifted her gaze towards Mark, he was pouting slightly and point at his cheek for a kiss. Sana rolled her eyes but with a smile on her face before she went to Mark and wrapped her arms around his waist. Mark leaned down and Sana finally gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Morning," Sana greeted.

"Morning," replied Mark, before he gave her a kiss on top of her head. They were interrupted when Sana's mom started squealing. Turned out Sana's mom already have her phone out and was recording both of them. Sana whined cutely.

"Mom! You said you won't look!" Sana said.

"And miss this cute moment? Of course not!" Sana's mom said. Sana's dad and Mark were just laughing, watching the mom and daughter bicker. Sana asked how did Mark ended up making breakfast together with her mom. It turned out that Mark woke up early like an early bird he usually is, and when he heard Sana's parents were chatting downstairs and offered to help. Ms. Minatozaki's endless praising towards Mark made him blushed and smiled shyly and Sana couldn't be more proud because it's the first time her mom was so fond towards her boyfriend. Sana was honestly worried about Mark coming here, because she didn't even told her parents that she had a boyfriend back in Korea. But luckily, Mark managed to catch not only her mom's but also her dad's heart. 

Sana then left to help her grandmother to get ready meanwhile Mark helped setting the table. Sana soon came out with her grandmother on the wheelchair. Mark met Sana's grandma yesterday and although she couldn't really speak much, she kept smiling at Mark to show that he was very much welcomed. 

One thing impressed Mark was, although the Minatozakis are considered as the owner of one of the biggest company in Japan, there were not many worker worked for them in their house. They only have drivers, and Mark met 2 maids tidying the guest room for him. Sana's mother prepared their meal, and Sana also helped a lot in taking care of her sick grandmother. No wonder, Sana had such beautiful personality and didn't mind to live in a shared house in Korea. She was raised so humbly, and Mark think he just fell in love deeper with these qualities of hers.

"You two should have fun outside today," Sana's mom said during breakfast.

"Why? Do you hate us at home?" Sana asked, acted like she was sulking.

"No, of course not. How can I hate Mark at home? It's just, Mark comes all the way from Korea to see you. He must've want to see around Osaka, the place you grew up in with you. Right, Mark?" Sana's mom explained kindly. Sana knew what her mom meant, she was just teasing, and she did have plan to have a date with Mark outside.

"I'm fine with anything," Mark said, smiling. 

 

 

Sana knocked on Mark's door and Mark immediately gave her permission to come in. Sana excitedly pushed the door but then screamed in surprise when she was greeted with a shirtless Mark- wearing only his ripped jeans. Sana covered her eyes with her palms and Mark laughed at her respond. He could see that Sana was pouting. Mark put on a black t-shirt and quickly reached for his phone. He secretly took a photo of Sana and smiled to himself, before he tossed his phone back to the bed.

"You can open your eyes now," Mark said. 

"Are you sure?" Sana asked in doubt. Mark laughed and walked towards Sana. He stopped and reached for her hands before bringing them down, but he kept Sana's hands in his. Sana slowly opened her eyes and was greeted with a smiling Mark. Sana narrowed her eyes at him.

"You said I can come in," Sana said. 

"Well, of course you can,"

"But you were shirtless,"

"So? I'm yours anyway," Mark simply replied, making Sana blushed at his words.

"Stop it," Sana said with a shy smile. Mark didn't say anything. Instead, he just stared at Sana with a smile on his face. His thumb rubbed Sana's hands that he was still holding, and then his fingers moved to rub on the bracelet on her wrist. It was the bracelet that Mark gave to her the night before she left to Japan. Sana looked up and saw that Mark was wearing the necklace with the matching pendant too.

"Come, let's sit down," Mark said, dragging Sana to the bed and both of them sat down facing each other. They were supposed to get ready for their date actually but they're in no rush so they could spare a little time to just talking for a while.

"Are you surprised when I told you that I'm coming?" Mark asked. Sana chuckled before she nodded.

"Of course, but at the same time I feel happy too. Thank you, really," Sana said. 

"It's hard, being there without you. I lied about everything's gonna be okay," Mark complained. Sana nodded in agreement as she too knew how it felt.

"It hasn't been easier for me too. I miss you like... Every second?" Sana said. Mark laughed lightly.

"I can relate," Mark replied. 

"My parents like you so much," Sana said, smiling widely. She was so happy seeing Mark and her parents getting along so well. They treated Mark as a family already. Maybe Sana's mom even loves Mark more than she loves Sana now.

"I'm glad, because I like their daughter so much too," Sana laughed at Mark's witty reply. Mark then leaned forward, his hand landed on both of Sana's sides, trapping her. Sana's eyes widened slightly as she felt her cheeks warmed at the closeness. Mark leaned in closer, and closer, until their nose met. They had a brief eye contact before Sana closed hers, Mark tilted his head and finally inched forward before their lips met each other's. One of Mark's hand moved to rest on Sana's waist while Sana pulled him closer by encircling her hands around Mark's neck. Mark smiled to the kiss and Sana giggled too when she noticed it. They were then caught up in their kiss again, until they were out of breath, and Sana pulled away. Both their lips and cheeks were flushed red, and when they saw each other's face, they broke into laughter.

"Do we really need to go out? Can't we just do this all day long?" Mark asked. Sana responded with a laugh along with a slap on Mark's chest.

 

 

 

"You know that you don't have to go with me,oppa, " Tzuyu said in guilt to Yugyeom.

"But I want to, I can't risk you wandering alone in the street and get lost again," Yugyeom said, teasing. Tzuyu pouted. Yugyeom always about being lost. Sometimes she felt like Yugyeom treated her like a kid.

"But, I don't want to force you. I mean it's going to be super boring, and I'm just gonna be staring at one thing for so, so long, it'll be tiring like we have to walk around," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom smiled after hearing Tzuyu's words.

"It's okay, really, trust me. I was joking about you getting lost. I've never been to any art exhibition before so I want to experience it. If I'm bored then I can just look at you? You're an art too," Yugyeom said, grinning when he saw a smile slowly appeared on Tzuyu's face. 

"Let's go," Yugyeom said, holding out his hand, waiting for Tzuyu to take it and Tzuyu gladly accepted it. They walked together, side-by-side and waited for the bus at the bus stop together.

 

 

When they arrived at the exhibition, Yugyeom could see that Tzuyu was so excited that her eyes literally sparkled (not that they usually don't though) and she was smiling so wide. It's her first time attending an art exhibition in Korea so she felt so happy.

Yugyeom loved Tzuyu's passion towards art. He even got scolded once because he disturbed Tzuyu when she was painting, and Yugyeom had to sit alone at Han River, just watching Tzuyu from afar. He sulked afterwards though, but only for a while because it turned out that Tzuyu took extra time to do a painting of him when he didn't notice. It's impossible to stay mad at her for long anyway.

"Let me take a picture for you," Yugyeom said. Tzuyu gladly posed in front of the entrance. Yugyeom was about to show the photo to Tzuyu but Tzuyu instantly grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside. She knew Yugyeom always take nice photo of hers, so she didn't feel the need to check it.

"Uh, before that, I'm sorry if I ignore you, oppa," Tzuyu said, looking at Yugyeom as she batt her eyelashes a few times. Yugyeom chuckled.

"It's okay, Tzuyu, take your time and please enjoy. It's not the first time you ignore me because of art anyway," Yugyeom said, joking. Tzuyu gave him a sheepish smile before both of them walked in together. Tzuyu gasped as soon as they stepped in. She then let go of Yugyeom's hand and walked ahead of him. Yugyeom just laughed lightly and shook his head. Tzuyu looked like an excited kid arriving at the playground. Yugyeom followed up and stood beside her but slightly behind her to not disturb her.

"Look at this! It's pretty, right?" Tzuyu turned around and asked Yugyeom. Yugyeom was slightly taken aback that Tzuyu even talked to him but he appreciated her effort. Yugyeom nodded. It's a painting of a kid with his mom, he think? Maybe it has deeper meaning but overall it's pretty.

"It is pretty, I love the colours," Yugyeom said honestly. Tzuyu smiled as she nodded. True as she said, she stared at the painting for another few minutes, before finally moving on to the second painting. Yugyeom followed in silence and once again he stood slightly behind Tzuyu. Tzuyu the turned around at looked at him in confusion. She pulled Yugyeom by his arm and linked their arms together.

"Why do you stand behind me? I want to see it with you," Tzuyu said, making Yugyeom smiled. Tzuyu then explained a little bit about the painting and Yugyeom nodded in amusement. He didn't know that a simple painting could be interpreted in different ways. And Tzuyu looked so cool while she explained things to Yugyeom.

They continued like that, watching the painting together, with their body close with each other. Tzuyu explaining techniques and meanings of the painting. Yugyeom would just wait patiently when Tzuyu took her time to observe every detail of the painting that she likes. She looked so focused and she looked really mature, not like the maknae Tzuyu, or his cute girlfriend Tzuyu. She looked so charming and professional. Yugyeom just stared at her lovingly. He thought that he fell in love for the second time for her. Tzuyu then sensed that Yugyeom's eyes were on her so she turned to look, at she was right. Tzuyu felt her cheeks warmed at that gaze of his.

"Don't look at me like that," Tzuyu said shyly. Yugyeom laughed a little.

"Why? Just like you, I'm just appreciating art. Too bad I can't take pictures," Yugyeom replied, causing Tzuyu to laugh.

After another 2 hours, they're finally at the last painting. "Good news for you oppa, it's already the last one," Tzuyu said. Yugyeom looked slightly surprised though.

"Really? Already?" He asked. Surprisingly, he enjoyed the exhibition more than he expected. Everything was really cool, Tzuyu's explanation made it better, and the extra time he got to stare at his girlfriend too. In conclusion, he loved it.

Soon, they exited the exhibition. Tzuyu stretched her limbs a little as she just felt the soreness in her legs. Yugyeom smiled as Tzuyu groaned in tiredness.

"Are you okay, grandma?" Yugyeom teased, earning a  slap on his arm from Tzuyu.

"Wait, we didn't take a picture together yet," Tzuyu said. They then took a selfie together, all smiling and making silly faces too. They laughed at the outcomes.

"Where should we go next?" Yugyeom asked, before taking Tzuyu's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together. 

"Should we go eat? I'm hungry," Tzuyu grinned and Yugyeom reached up to poke her dimple with his free hand.

"Of course, anything for you, baby," Yugyeom replied. Tzuyu leaned her head at Yugyeom's arm as they walked together.

"Thank you for today, oppa. I really appreciate it. I know that art isn't really your thing but thank you for making time for me," Tzuyu thanked Yugyeom shyly. 

"Thank you too, for not ignoring me," Yugyeom said, making both of them laugh. "Thank you for kindly explaining everything to me. I know you do it so I don't feel left out. I appreciate it too. And it's not bad at all, I actually love it. Let's go to another exhibition next time," Yugyeom said, bringing Tzuyu's hand up for him to kiss her knuckles softly. A smile and a slight blush appeared on Tzuyu's face because of Yugyeom's affectionate act.

"I love you," Tzuyu said slow and soft, but loud enough for Yugyeom to hear it. Yugyeom smiled and turned to look at Tzuyu, who keep looking forward out of embarassment. Yugyeom chuckled at Tzuyu's cuteness before he leaned down to kiss the crown of her head.

"I love you more, Tzuyu," Yugyeom replied sweetly.

"Uhm, I love you more though?" Tzuyu said. Yugyeom looked at her, surprised.

"No, I love you more," 

"No, I love you moooooreeeee," 

"It's not? It's me who love you more?" 

"Please, it's obvious that I love you more," Tzuyu said, flipping her hair. Yugyeom broke into laughter and pulled Tzuyu in his arms for a tight hug, almost as if he's crushing her against him. Tzuyu hid her face into Yugyeom's chest as she too, laughed along.

 

 

 

Bambam changed the tv channel meaninglessly as he waited for Mina to come downstairs. He looked at his reflection on his phone screen for one last time, making sure every strand of his hair was in the right place. It's his and Mina's first date as a couple, they planned it during breakfast this morning, and he was really nervous, honestly. What if he ed everything up? What if anything he did today will change Mina's mind? What if--

"BOO!" Bambam jolted in his seat when Mina surprised him from behind. He clutched his chest dramatically and took a deep breath before he turned around and...

There Mina was, standing so enchantly in a oversized blue striped shirt tucked in her blue denim shorts. Bambam's jaw dropped slightly as he looked at Mina. Mina snapped her fingers in front of Bambam's face, and he only came back to reality after Mina clapped her hands instead. 

"Are you okay?" Mina asked while laughing lightly. 

"Me? Okay? When you look like a Miss World right here? Of course not!" Bambam replied, making Mina laughed even more, making her gum shown. Bambam stood up and fixed his shirt a bit before walking towards Mina. Well, Bambam didn't look bad himself too. He wore a  denim shirt along with a black jeans to show off his long and skinny legs. Mina's heart swayed a little too when she saw Bambam.

"Oh! We're kinda matching?" Bambam pointed out excitedly. Mina looked at both of them, and they did match each other. They didn't plan it though, it was all pure coincidence.

"Honestly I was scared that you would wear you leather jacket because I'll look totally underdressed then," Mina said. Bambam chuckled.

"To be more honest, I was about to. But Yugyeom stopped me, saying that it's too burdensome for first date," Bambam said and Mina laughed along with him. 

"See? I know you so well," Mina said. Bambam smiled at her words. 

"Uhm, well, let's get going then?" Bambam said, offering his hand for Mina to hold. However, he was so nervous that his hand was shaking slightly and Mina didn't fail to see it. Mina supressed her laugh and accepted it, tightening it for a second in hope that it would help ease Bambam's nervousness.

Bambam borrowed Mark's car since Mark was in Japan and said that it's special for Bambam as it was his first date. It's a bit nerve-wrecking though because Bambam only (finally) managed to get his driving license a few months ago and had very little experience in driving. He himself wasn't sure how did Mark can confidently lend his car to Bambam. But, knowing Mark and his family, he probably has 7 more cars waiting for him to use.

Bambam being the gentleman, helped opened Mina's door for her and Mina entered along with a graceful "thank you". Bambam then went to the driver's side, and took a deep breath before he opened the door. Please, don't let be his first and last date with Mina, Bambam prayed mentally. Bambam sat at the driver's seat and stared at everything in front of his eyes. Uh, how to work on this machine again? After taking a deep breath once again, Bambam managed to start the engine. He let out a relieved breath. Okay, first crisis overcomed.

"Should I be scared?" Mina asked. Bambam let out a nervous laugh before he looked at Mina.

"Please don't leave me at the end of the day," Bambam said, making Mina laughed. She reached over and rubbed Bambam's shoulder, in attempt to calm his nerve down.

"It'll be okay, don't worry too much, don't be nervous, Bam. You can take it slow," Mina said softly. 

 

 

And slowly, Bam takes. 

They ended up arriving at the cinema 15 minutes late than their booked showtime. But  it'll be alright because advertisment usually took almost 20 minutes, so they were all good when they enter the hall. It's just that they were planning to eat lunch first, but since Bambam really take it s l o w, they didn't get to eat first and Bambam felt bad for Mina. Good thing cinemas nowadays have variety of food to offer to ease their hunger.

Mina laughed lightly as soon as they sat down on their reserved couple seat. Bambam laughed too, in embarassment.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Bambam said, referring to him running along with Mina while holding hands to chase their showtime. They arrived at the counter breathless, making the workers looked at the weirdly. Mina just shook her head in respond to Bambam's words.

"It's okay, what's more important is we're here, safely," Mina said with a slight hint of teasing while Bambam rubbed the back of his neck in embarassment.

They chose to watch a romance movie to, you know, celebrate their first day as a couple. Both of them were focused on the movie, laughed here and there along the way. Then, the confession scene was playing on the big screen. Mina smiled as she were reminded to everything they went through before- fighting, leading to Bambam's confession, a long period of Mina's confusion, and finally her confession- Mina rested her head to Bambam's arm. Bambam moved his arm, and encircled Mina's waist, pulling her closer to his torso instead. Mina comfortably tucked into Bambam's arm while her hand rested lightly on Bambam's lap.

It was the kiss scene that made both of them tensed a bit. Both of them released the breath that they didn't even notice they held when the scene ended. Thankfully it was just an innocent kiss. They didn't know how awkward would it be if more scenes were played.

The movie ended beautifully, like every romance movie ever. Mina leaned away and Bambam pulled his hand too and both of them had never felt so empty, like they could immediately feel the warmth turned into cold.

They then had their late lunch, just talking about the movie, about anything, even random things, but the moment felt so different, like, so beautiful? Meaningful? It's just, both of them were smiling, laughing, and even flirting too, here and there. They also went shopping afterwards, as both of them loooove shopping a little bit too much. They bought couple pyjamas, and helped choosing each other's clothes too. It's not that they never went shopping together, it's just today feels so different. It's crazy how what they did was admitted their feelings to each other, and boom! Everything becomes beautiful.

Later in the evening, they arrived at home. Bambam walked Mina to her room, and they both stood facing each other.

"Thank you for today, Bam," Mina said, smiling. 

"Thank you too, and I'm sorry our first date isn't perfect. I'm sorry you even have to run, feeling hungry and all. I'm sorry, I'll make it up on our next date? I'll improve my driving again and I'll--" Bambam's word was stopped when Mina reached up and cupped his cheek with both her hands. Bambam looked at her with wide eyes, meanwhile she just looked at Bambam with full smile.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything, Bam. We'll be sixty together and laughed when we remember that we ran in a shopping mall just to catch our movie on our first date. Everything will be perfect," Mina said. Bambam was left speechless at her words. Sixty. That's like, a long, long time ahead, and Mina wants to be with him for a long time. , if that wasn't the sweetest thing someone has ever said to him, Bambam thought. Mina let go of his cheeks and get ready to turn around. Bambam quickly reached out for her hand, pulling her slightly until she turned around facing him again. It was fast- Bambam leaned closer and lower, their eyes met for a moment before Bambam rested his lips on hers. It didn't take long for Mina to return the kiss back as she held onto Bambam's shirt like it's her dear life. Bambam moved his hand to cup Mina's chin as they kissed softly. Mina's lips tasted like the sweetest cherry while Bambam's tasted like the softest cotton candy. 

They pulled away not long after, and stared at each other, both were blushing madly.

"Thank you, really, for accepting me. Like, I lack so much, I'm not sure if I deserve you and you're just... perfect. I'm-- Thank you. Minari," Bambam said. Mina felt tears pooling in her eyes. Bambam looked at Mina worriedly as he noticed that she was close to crying. Bambam pulled her closer to him again and wrapped his arms around her. Mina hid her face into Bambam's chest. Bambam rubbed her back repeatedly, though he was still confused why with Mina's sudden change in mood.

"Please don't say things like that again," Mina's voice was mumbled to Bambam's shirt. 

"I hate it when you say that, when you think so low of yourself. You're not lacking anything okay? This is so frustrating," Mina said. Bambam laughed lightly and loose his arm around Mina. Mina pulled away with a sour face.

"You cried because you're frustrated?" Bambam asked.

"You won't stop saying you lack everything but and it's frustrating because you're not, okay? You're not," Mina said. Bambam smiled. 

"Thank you," 

"Stop thanking me, Bam," Mina replied.

"I love you," Bambam said, and that caught Mina by surprise. He saw her cheeks reddened and it was the cutest thing ever.

"I'll... I'll go in first," Mina said. Bambam chuckled. He knew Mina was just embarassed to say it back, or maybe it was too early. But it's okay, Bambam will wait for her.