Chapter 1

HOME [GOTWICE FANFICTION]

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay, Mrs Kim, I understand, thank you! Have a nice day ahead!" After bidding goodbye, Dahyun hang up the call. Jaebum who was coincidentally walking behind her stopped his step.

"Mrs. Kim? Why did she call?" Jaebum asked. Mrs. Kim is the house owner. She'd usually call the house's phone when she got anything important to tell the house members.

"She said the new member will come in tomorrow," 

"Ah... The new member, right she did tell me about it a few days ago. A girl right?" 

"Yup, a girl," Jaebum smirk naughtily to tease Dahyun, and the girl just slapped his arm.

"Don't you dare...." the girl narrowed her eyes at the older guy. Jaebum laughed.

"You're so scary, how can I dare to do anything?" Jaebum said, pinching Dahyun's nose. Dahyun scoffed.

"So she will be your roommate?" Jaebum asked. Dahyun nodded.

"So I can't come over to your room anymore," Jaebum said, pouting. Dahyun laughed.

"Stop, before anyone hears what you say," Dahyun said, already blushing. Jaebum chuckled at how cute the younger girl was.

------

All 12 of the house members are having dinner together. It went by the usual- chatting, asking how each other's day, teasing, laughing, and a lot of Jackson's "Youngjae! Stop hitting me!" and ended up with Youngjae laughing and hitting him more.

"Oh, right. Guys, the new girl will move in tomorrow. According to Mrs. Kim she is very young, so please treat her nicely," Jaebum announced. Jackson whistled and cheered when he heard the word 'girl' while the other guys except for Jaebum clapped. The girls rolled their eyes at their housemates' childishness.

"I'm gonna ask the girl to stay away from Jackson as soon as she stepped her feet in the house," Nayeon said. Jackson groaned.

"Why only me? That's unfair! Look, the other guys here are wolf too, they're just in disguise as sheeps," Jackson pointed at the rest of the guys and they immediately sat calmly, shaking their head and blinked innocently at the girls.

"No, we're not wolf. Jackson's the only wolf here," Jinyoung said.

"Yup, we're all as loyal as a dog," Yugyeom added.

"We're not in disguise, we're really sheep. Moooo~" Youngjae teased Jackson even more.

"Wow you guys... really...You guys are the reason I have trust issues!" Jackson scoffed. All of them laughed and Jackson just rolled his eyes.

"Seriously though, dude. You should settle down to one girl at this point," Mark said. 

"I want to settle down on one girl but no girl want to settle down on me," Jackson said, the members kind of doubt his words though. Jackson was known for this reputation of being the biggest playboy in this house, in his college, even in this neighbourhood- since some of the ahjussis and ahjummas saw him with different girls at different times. 

But that didn't mean Jackson is a total jerk. He's a good guy and he treated those who were close to him, for instance, the members of the house nicely. He never showed any intention of playing with the girls' heart since he genuinely consider them as family and care about them. Though the girls couldn't help but be careful.

After they finished their dinner, all of them helped cleaning the table and put the dishes in the sink. Today was Youngjae and Jeongyeon's turn in doing the dishes. Both of them were always partnered because if only one of them doing other thing, the other one will get bored while waiting to play games together. Safe to say that both of them were literally inseparable, but so far they're just best friends.

While some of them get into their room, some of them stayed at the living room. Bambam turned the tv on and immediately opened KBS to watch Fight for My Way.

It was funny because at first the girls had to fight with the boys over the remote control but of course, girl's power- they won and the boys somehow still sat down and watched because they had nothing to do. And now, it's the boys- usually Bambam and Jackson who reminded them when it's the day the drama will be aired and they're the first one to sit in front of the tv. The other guys join to watch too, though they're not as passionate as JackBam. 

"You're a huge kdrama fans now," Mina said to Bambam who sat beside her on the couch. Bambam laughed.

"I'm not. I just need a break while my phone is charging before I can continue being on internet again," Mina chuckled at Bambam's answer.

A few minutes later, Youngjae and Jeongyeon finished washing dishes and joined the others. They sat beside each other, with their phone on their hand, getting ready for another battle of Mobile Legend. Youngjae looked up at the tv screen while the game is loading.

"So they're best friend? Wow... Isn't it awkward to date your own best friend?" Youngjae said.

"We don't know hyung, why don't you and Jeongyeon noona try it?" Bambam said, wriggling his eyebrows at the pair. 

"Instead of us, why don't you and Yugyeom try it? You guys are best friend too," Jeongyeon casually fired back. Youngjae and the others laughed.

"That's my friend!!" Youngjae said, holding his hand up to high five with Jeongyeon and she gladly accepted it.

"Why am I suddenly involved?" Yugyeom whined. 

"We're guys, in this drama case, it's girl and boy best friend," Bambam said.

"Oh, so you're saying if the drama is between guys then you'll try?" Mark butted in. Yugyeom used his long limbs to reach and smack Bambam's head.

"Next time don't start a fight you can't win!" Yugyeom said and that made the others laughed.

"Seriously though this house need a couple, it's too dry now without any couple we can tease," Jackson said. At Jackson's word, Jaebum and Dahyun exchange look.

Actually, the house members didn't know that both Jaebum and Dahyun are officially in a relationship. The reason? To avoid what Jackson said just now- being teased by the members. Moreover, the couple only started dating less than a month ago, and they were actually close from the start because they were part of the earliest members of the house along with Jinyoung and Nayeon. So far, no one suspected them yet. Even now, they kept their distance. Dahyun sat on the bean bag along with Sana, while Jaebum sat on the couch  beside Jinyoung.

"Why having a couple is so important? All of us are happily living in this house. If we need someone to tease, we always have you, Jackson," Jaebum joked. Jackson whined.

"Why do you guys hate me sooooooo much?" He asked dramatically.

"By the way why don't you try to hit on the new girl, hyung?" Yugyeom said to Jackson.

"No, no, no! Stay away from my baby!" Nayeon said, narrowing her eyes at Jackson.

"Why is she your baby? You didn't even meet her yet!" Jackson fought back.

"I don't have to meet every girl in this world, I'll surely protect them from you, Wang Jackson," Jackson scoffed. 

"If I die single, tell my mom she's the reason," Jackson said to the guys, and once again, the house was filled with laughter.

 


The first chapter is up!! I promise chapter 2 will be better. Tell me which gotwice members do you guys ship because , maybe, it'll spark me some inspiration ;)

Thank you for those lovelies who subscribed!! Even though my description :( 

Thank you for reading!! Have a nice day everyone!

-rainbowalien ♡