chapter 8

new life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungyu hyung you already comeback? i though you will sleep at you hometown.." dongwoo who just comeback to their dorm with hoya songyeol and myungsoo. 

"oh.. you all already here.. i have work to do that my i come back early.. you all already here?? where woohyun?? he not home yet... i think he got out first then you guys why he not here right.. aishh that brat... i already warning him to comeback early.... i will punish him when he here.." 

"woo... woo relax hyung... he text me just now, he said he will cameback early of this morning he already got permission from hyoan hyung so dont worry okey??" myungsoo answer him who just entered the toilet to shover.

Sungyu really mad to woohyun why he not text him. why he need to text myungsoo. Im the leader why he not respect him as a leader. It a rude to him. He just make the situation worse because . While he with his uncle on their way to thier room, he got a nagging from his uncle a.k.a The ceo of woollin entertainment. He said to him if he still not be good to woohyun he will be punish and he will take back the title leader. He want him to let woohyun sleep with him since they are roomate why he lets woohyun sleep on the restroom. it not comfortable. It not sungyu fault that woohyun didn't want to sleep at room, he never tell anythings to him, it is his own decision, why sungyu need to take the blame??... 

 

Finally woohyun sleep together with sungyu for the first time. Thing become really awkward at the first day for woohyun. He really cant sleep at the dark places but he dont want his hyung got scold again by his manager and his ceo that why he try to fight with his trauma and panic. He dont want to be burdens to any one. For the first one hour he mange to keep calm but next he cant calm anymore suddenly he panic attack him ..he cant control himself , the picture about the accident is flashback one by one, luckily sungyu are not sleep yet at that time he feel something are not right about woohyun so he go near him and found him in very fragile condition, he cry painfully and asking for him mom and dad, so be a good leader he hug him and calm him down it take sungyu 2 hours to calm woohyun. it make sungyu more curious about sungyu what happen to him until he became like that. What situation that he face until the strong woohyun that he know became sobbinh like that. He make a mental note to investigate about him more.

 

 

" are you okey now.... drink this water..... you look like .. paboo... just tell me if you cant sleep in dark.. i dont mind.. dont make me like im the worse person. you think i that bad letting someone who in pain just because for my own good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter